PDA

View Full Version : customer service.....not what it used to be

hwbs
10-04-2005, 05:18 AM
so i goto the mall today cause one of my favortie watches needs a new battery.....so i walk into this low class jewlery store that looks like it is run by high school kids...i ask the guy if he can do it and the guy says yes, for 10 dollars....im like ok so i hand it to the other guy here and hes like no this is special and its 25$.....so i feel the hustle coming on cause i know my watch only takes one battery and i just tell the guy to fuck off and take my watch......there are many jewlers in this mall so i goto the next one.....this lady says no we cant do it cause its a professional diver and u have to send it to a jewler....im like u are a jewler in my head and walk away.....i went into filenes and they are like we just dont do it period...but she did tell me where i could get it done....after all this a guy in a cigar shop does it for 10$......im just like man customer service isnt what it used to be...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-04-2005, 06:34 AM
sucks bro
best thing I can recommend is the United States jewelers capital aka Diamond District of NYC
cant see you paying more than $5
better yet, Radio Shack dude
lol, weird as it sounds they might have the battery you need and slap it in for free (as long as you pay for the battery)

hwbs
10-04-2005, 06:52 AM
the only problem is that it has a screw down back and i dont havea screwdriver that small,lol.....luckily most of mine that i have are automatics..