PDA

View Full Version : The most AMAZING SEX!

RubyTS
05-17-2009, 07:56 AM
I had theeeee most AMAZING sex last night! I was laying in bed and my friend Rob starts trying to seduce me. I start picking at him and took two handfull of his hair and yanked him away from me and told him get the fuck off me! We were both pretty drunk and he starts to basically rape me forcing his dick in me while i fought him off, he started choking me and i was smacking the shit out of him. We were wresling pretty ferociously all over the bed and he finally got it in and rammed the hell outta me. It was so intense. I was telling him "i dont feel nothing u fucking bitch" and he would fuck me harder whille i dug my nails deep into his back and bit on his neck, she shoved me back down on the bed and held me down by my throat and his dick came out and i told him "thats it ur not fucking me i dont want ur lil dick"(Amping him up.) Things got so hot and heavy, he forced it back in and i was really tryig to stop him, even though i wanted it. He was so strong and aggressive and next thing i knew we fell flat on the floor and continued there. My friend christian walks in and is like"OMG" as he watches me practically ripping the hair from rob's head and burying my palm into his face WHAPPP! He grabs my hands and smashes them against the floor and holds me down grunting and pounding me. IT WAS SOOOO HOTTT! I wish i had recorded that shyt omg, i haven't enjoyed sex that much in a LONNNG TIMMME!

We woke up today with plenty of war scars. His back was torn up from me grbbing him so hard, and mine is pretty sore from the fall from the bed. But wow, it was so amazing and soo much funnn

T-girl hound
05-17-2009, 08:48 AM
I had theeeee most AMAZING sex last night! I was laying in bed and my friend Rob starts trying to seduce me. I start picking at him and took two handfull of his hair and yanked him away from me and told him get the fuck off me! We were both pretty drunk and he starts to basically rape me forcing his dick in me while i fought him off, he started choking me and i was smacking the shit out of him. We were wresling pretty ferociously all over the bed and he finally got it in and rammed the hell outta me. It was so intense. I was telling him "i dont feel nothing u fucking bitch" and he would fuck me harder whille i dug my nails deep into his back and bit on his neck, she shoved me back down on the bed and held me down by my throat and his dick came out and i told him "thats it ur not fucking me i dont want ur lil dick"(Amping him up.) Things got so hot and heavy, he forced it back in and i was really tryig to stop him, even though i wanted it. He was so strong and aggressive and next thing i knew we fell flat on the floor and continued there. My friend christian walks in and is like"OMG" as he watches me practically ripping the hair from rob's head and burying my palm into his face WHAPPP! He grabs my hands and smashes them against the floor and holds me down grunting and pounding me. IT WAS SOOOO HOTTT! I wish i had recorded that shyt omg, i haven't enjoyed sex that much in a LONNNG TIMMME!

We woke up today with plenty of war scars. His back was torn up from me grbbing him so hard, and mine is pretty sore from the fall from the bed. But wow, it was so amazing and soo much funnn

Ruby you sexy mofo

giovanni_hotel
05-17-2009, 09:37 AM
I could never jump a female like that and just fuck her like I owned that ass all the time, either there would have to be rules previously stated, or I could see my butt cooling out in a jail cell for rape.

Sounds hott, no doubt, Ruby, but it also sounds like you two have some kind of understanding with each other.

It's great to have fuck friends.

Chuck
05-17-2009, 09:52 AM
I need whatever it was that you two were drinking last night.

You do realize, of course, that you have just written a public service announcement for date rape?

Not that I mean to use the dreaded R-word but these days everything a man does labels him as a stalker or a rapist, when not even 25 years ago those same actions were considered good old fashioned courtship and romance.

hiyouguys
05-17-2009, 10:42 AM
Sounded like you loved it, but you're putting crazy thoughts into peoples minds that this would be acceptable in other situations, whether you know it or not.

Nowhere
05-17-2009, 11:53 AM
Sounded like you loved it, but you're putting crazy thoughts into peoples minds that this would be acceptable in other situations, whether you know it or not.

Come on guys, this is pretty much a green light:

I was telling him "i dont feel nothing u fucking bitch" and he would fuck me harder whille i dug my nails deep into his back and bit on his neck

Chill out.

mimiplastique
05-17-2009, 12:36 PM
what a lucky girl

Ts CinthyaNY
05-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Been looking for that for sooo long... sigh... Very lucky girl indeed.

Love...
Cinthya.

jaycanuck
05-17-2009, 03:20 PM
My ex loved it rough (maybe not that rough). It was some memorable stuff.

NewAgain
05-17-2009, 03:23 PM
...........ok

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Congrats

Think I'll top that later, no pun intended

sheyum
05-17-2009, 07:10 PM

sheyum
05-17-2009, 07:11 PM
you sound like a real romantic

MacShreach
05-17-2009, 07:23 PM
not even 25 years ago those same actions were considered good old fashioned courtship and romance.

I'm interested in finding out more about this era when what Ruby described was considered "good old fashioned courtship and romance."

Or were you thinking about the Rape of The Sabine Women? Cuz that was nore than 25 years ago........

RubyTS
05-17-2009, 07:53 PM
lol it was nothing like rape at all. It was just very intense passion! If i had really wanted him to stop he would have known and he would have respected that. We actually didn't have a very open line of communication about what was acceptable in the bedroom or not, but i did know he liked me 2 grab his back really hard. What made this so gr8 wasnt so much the aggression as it was the passion. It was the first time in years that sex was something other than a routine performance

flabbybody
05-17-2009, 08:31 PM
" And baby when it's love if its NOT ROUGH IT ISIN'T FUN"

lady ga ga

blonde_sweetheart
05-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Sucks that Im a virgin!!! I wish I could have fun like that

BLKGSXR
05-17-2009, 08:36 PM
Now my take on this is did ya walk weird afterwards or was it just right rubes. lol >_<

RubyTS
05-17-2009, 08:38 PM
Now my take on this is did ya walk weird afterwards or was it just right rubes. lol >_<

im walking just fine. My back stll hurts though :P

BLKGSXR
05-17-2009, 09:04 PM

im walking just fine. My back stll hurts though :Pthats what happens when you get SpiderMonkied :twisted:

LTR_Seeker
05-17-2009, 09:43 PM
wow just wow

RubyTS
05-17-2009, 10:09 PM
:P

LTR_Seeker
05-17-2009, 10:11 PM
so you did take pics

RubyTS
05-17-2009, 10:22 PM
[quote="LTR_Seeker"] not the kind ur hoping for

LTR_Seeker
05-17-2009, 10:32 PM
i wont want to see them anyway privacy is important :)

TheGuard
05-18-2009, 12:29 AM

I guess I could fake rape you if that's what you're into....

jaycanuck
05-18-2009, 12:50 AM
why the masks?

flabbybody
05-18-2009, 12:53 AM
i wont want to see them anyway privacy is important :)

speak for your self

RubyTS
05-18-2009, 01:10 AM
why the masks?

i have no idea lmao we were so drunk. :lol:

jaycanuck
05-18-2009, 01:12 AM
why the masks?

i have no idea lmao we were so drunk. :lol:

At least it wasn't bunny slippers. That would just be silly. :)

BLKGSXR
05-18-2009, 02:41 AM
why the masks?

i have no idea lmao we were so drunk. :lol:She trying to be a marvel whore -_- lol :lol:

LTR_Seeker
05-18-2009, 02:48 AM
One with knife lol in earlier post or thread

blonde_sweetheart
05-18-2009, 03:11 AM

I guess I could fake rape you if that's what you're into....

haha what do you mean?

whatislove
05-18-2009, 03:35 AM
why the masks?

i have no idea lmao we were so drunk. :lol:She trying to be a marvel whore -_- lol :lol:

lol

blckhaze
05-18-2009, 07:05 AM
Congrats

Think I'll top that later, no pun intended

its almost time for her monthly......err.....um........plumbing appointment
Bring the liquor. Ill have the lube.

8)

RubyTS
05-18-2009, 07:09 AM
lol im so sore today i havent even gotten out of bed long enuf to make a decent meal. i think im good for a while

RubyTS
05-18-2009, 07:17 AM
Theres a big difference between just busing a nut and having phenomenal sex. I didnt even cum and it was still the best sex ive had in years. We're also building a solid foundation of communication and respect. I think this might be it.

PS>>> I self lubricate so u can leave that bottle @ home ;)

El Nino
05-18-2009, 08:18 AM
self lubricate... with what? Assbutter? lol

SarahG
05-18-2009, 08:21 AM
self lubricate... with what? Assbutter? lol

Some people get wet when they're turned on. The prostate is the male version of the Skene's gland and after enough years of hrt they function about the same.

It makes for better lubricant then the crap ky sells, that's why some postops don't need lube to have sex.

JeniferTS
05-18-2009, 01:25 PM
mmmmm i like it rough 2

LTR_Seeker
05-18-2009, 02:51 PM
I like it long n soft lovemaking is the best for both imo