PDA

View Full Version : Nice Meeting Some of You

OEMEnemyNum1
05-17-2009, 05:44 AM
Hit up Sunny's Party and just wanted to say it was awesome to finally meet everyone. Sunny, Susi, Yasmin, Faye all very sexy girls. Definitely glad I got to meet them.

NYCe, JWBL, and HWBS it was great meeting you guys too. Definitely a great bunch of guys. Glad I could hang out with you guys during the festivities. I really enjoy the city, and I'll be coming back for sure.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-17-2009, 05:52 AM
Likewise man

Glad you came through

hwbs
05-17-2009, 08:08 AM
any time my friend :) glad u had a good time

Sunny Dee-lite
05-17-2009, 08:16 AM
THE PLEASURE WAS ALL MINE! :lol: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FUN !!!EVEN AT PASCHA! :shock:OH CELESTE IS SOOOOOO SHY!!!THE LAST PIC IS OF CELESTE AT PASCHA! OH THE BOYS DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEMSELVES! THANK YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH YOU SOON...LET'S DO EARLY LUNCH TOMORROW ! :lol:

OEMEnemyNum1
05-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Thanks again everyone. It's been a blast out here, I'm already planning on coming back. So much to do and didn't get to see everything. But to everywhere I hung out with I want to say ty again, it was definitely nice meeting everyone and catching up.

P.S: I know what you mean about being shy, I kept trying to get her to loosen up all the time.