PDA

View Full Version : Shemales being REAL dominant!?

orallover
10-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Having been a lurker on this forum, I felt it was time for me to join and talk about my TG fantasy scenario. Unfortunately for me, it seems rare: I haven't seen it depicted very often in the pics/movies that are in the mainstream TG sites.
I am bi, 40 yrs and just love the forced oral worship scene. There are so many many pics of beautiful angels on this forum, with very many of them posing as if to thrust their cock right in some lucky guy's face/mouth. But when it comes to pics showing the girl sitting astride the victim's chest, with him pinned down and unable to escape from his 'punishment', well, these type of images seem very rare. Strange really, as this type of pin is quite commonplace in the gay wrestling scene (been there - done that). 'Facesitting' by females (on men) is also often depicted on the net, with both forward (my fave) and reverse sitting pictures not difficult to find. But try to find a pic or scene in a movie showing this being carried out by beauties such as Patricia, Raffaella (and even the stunningly gorgeous Alannah) and I seem to be on a hiding to nowhere. For me the idea of anal intercourse does nothing, I purely love the idea of being forced to submit to a woamn who has a bigger cock and much prettier face than me (not so difficult really!).
I wiould like to ask hose older and wiser than me who work in these circles "Why is this?" There's been a lot of talk about tops and bottoms on this board. I can accept that not all shemales are tops. But I am really surprised that of the ones who do like to dominate, the wrestling type of pin which I like to be trapped in (it's actually known as the 'schoolboy' or 'face' pin) is not featured more. Maybe there's an untapped market there for some enterprising webmaster who wants to cater for us guys who fantasise about this. Surely I can't be alone with dreams of having my head trapped between the long slender thighs of a dominant ladyboy as she looks down at me all cockily and dominant, lifts up my head with her hands and forces her ladyboy cock into my mouth and does not allow me out from that sexy triangle until I have satisfied her completely.
A picture paints a thousand words, so here are a few thousand to show what I personally love to see, and dream of happening to me. (I'll try and put comments above each pic, but as this is my first time here, they might work!)
And please, if anyone has any of this style of pic, please add them and let's see if I am way off the mark, or if other's like this scene too..... Here's hoping I am not alone here!

orallover
10-03-2005, 09:45 PM
More pics

orallover
10-03-2005, 09:50 PM
A few more...

orallover
10-10-2005, 11:48 PM
I am disappointed that no-one has either replied or contributed pics to this thread. I felt that, as a new poster and new member, I may receive some comments at least. But there you go. I won't be hanging around here for long as it seems there are better places to make friends. If the rest of you are content to talk about biggest dicks, "Am I gay", and pretty faces, then so be it. I just am a little disappointed.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-10-2005, 11:56 PM
some of those pics might have thrown some of the members off, lol

anyway welcome to the board

bananix
10-11-2005, 12:04 AM

socal_thongboy
10-11-2005, 12:14 AM
I love to be fed dick that way.
I'd love to be the guy in that first pic!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/1867_20_20__794.jpg

Shandus
10-11-2005, 02:17 AM
I am disappointed that no-one has either replied or contributed pics to this thread. I felt that, as a new poster and new member, I may receive some comments at least. But there you go. I won't be hanging around here for long as it seems there are better places to make friends. If the rest of you are content to talk about biggest dicks, "Am I gay", and pretty faces, then so be it. I just am a little disappointed.

[WARNING: RANT MODE IS ON]
:angry
Not all of us sit around waiting for someone to post so we can put in a response. I work an 8 to 5 job and I can only read the boards when I get up in the morning or at home at night. You waited two hours and no response? Well boo-fuckin' hoo. You should at least wait 12- 24 hours before you start crying about no one responding.
[RANT MODE OFF]

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, welcome to the boards. Great pics, thanks for sharing. I have much the same type of oral-fixation fantasies with the TS's as you do. I'd love to be the lucky fucker that Lisa Kage is drilling in that one pic. I don't know why there aren't more pics and clips like that one. I'd also love to have Allanah do my mouth like that while I either stroked myself or played with her magnificent tits.

NickTheQuick
10-11-2005, 02:58 AM

Shandus
10-11-2005, 06:20 AM
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

My apologies to all. I guess I'm the dumbfuck, aren't I? Maybe I should look at those times posted a little closer next time and check the dates as well.