PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest vs Most Beautiful

eclipsemint
05-14-2009, 04:53 AM
Is there a difference between sexy and beautiful?

Hi there everyone. Long time lurker; first time poster.

Vanity Fair recently released a top list of the most beautiful women. At the same time FHM also released a top list, but of the sexiest women. Surprisingly, there was only one woman on both lists. Which prompts the question...is there a difference between beautiful and sexy?

What do you think? Who would be your sexiest tg girl, compared with your most beautiful? Comment and pics, please.

For me, the sexiest tg girl would be someone like Sabrina/Rosario, or Kalena Rios because not only are they attractive, but they seem to enjoy sex so much. Watching them, you just want to dive in there and be with them.

As for beautiful, I tend to go more for a beautiful face than body, and while I would still find Kalena attractive because she has a cheeky smile and beautiful expressive eyes, I would probably rather gaze at someone like Carolina Montenegro who has a sweet fresh face and girlfriend appeal.

Let me know what you think.

Eclipsemint...because you put it in your mouth and it leaves you with a fresh minty aftertaste...hmm, fresh minty aftertaste...aughhgh.

I don't know how to edit my profile's signature, so if I had a quote it would be...
...You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything. Choose wisely! :wink: [/b]

francisfkudrow
05-14-2009, 05:12 AM
Yes, there is a difference... Among GG's for example, Carrie Anne Moss from the Matrix movies is sexy, but not really beautiful in the conventional sense. She's got a kind of harsh angularity to her features, but she has a nice body that looks really good in tight shiny outfits.

Conversely speaking, squeaky-clean romantic comedy chicks like Meg Ryan and Julia Roberts tend to be beautiful, but not terribly sexy.

RubyTS
05-14-2009, 08:28 AM
beautiful : i wanna kiss her and play with her hair!
sexy : i wanna fuck that bitch!!!

Tiffany Anne
05-14-2009, 08:34 AM
Interestingly, I was having the same thoughts (not the debate, but the sexy vs beautiful) at the Grocery store as there was a People mag there with Christina Applegate on the cover declaring her the Most Beautiful.

eclipsemint
05-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Hmm, and while I've always found athletic women to be sexy, (eg. I'm thinking Maria Sharapova for instance), there is a whole other category of "babes" to which most athletic women wouldn't fit into, because while they are sexy they don't have classic beauty qualities.

They're attractive, but in a sexy rather than beautiful way, as you said. You want to fuck them rather than spend lots of time with them.

And another thing I have noticed lately, looking at pictures of beautiful women, is that I've thought "hmm, she would look great as a transgender woman". Especially if the woman has a slightly androgynous looks. (I'm thinking Kate Beckinsale, for instance.) And I don't think I'm pre-occupied with TG girls - the subject only comprises about 25% of my web surfing interests. But I regularly come to the HA website if I'm web-surfing. I think I just see beauty in a more undefined(?) sense because of my appreciation of tg girls transitioning.

But I digress...I think that line of thought is already in another post somewhere. Back to the subject.

Sexy: Danika
Beautiful: Bianca Freire (though, before boob job imho)

eclipsemint
05-14-2009, 09:23 AM
Yep, great comments, Ruby.

From the photos on your website I can tell that you are both sexy and beautiful, you have both qualities imho; (and I am lucky to live on the other side of the planet so I don't spend all my hardearned cash spending time with you!) Or is that unlucky?? D'oh!!

RubyTS
05-14-2009, 10:17 AM
lol thank u sweety

francisfkudrow
05-14-2009, 04:50 PM
And another thing I have noticed lately, looking at pictures of beautiful women, is that I've thought "hmm, she would look great as a transgender woman". Especially if the woman has a slightly androgynous looks. (I'm thinking Kate Beckinsale, for instance.)

Yeah, I think you're on to something there... the sexiest people often seem to have elements of both male and female. Girls who look like they could kick your ass like the aforementioned Carrie Anne Moss and Kate Beckinsale as well as Lucy Lawless and Michelle Rodriguez, are really sexy.

Among guys, sensitive, thoughtful (and probably less hairy) guys like Beck, Ville Valo (from HIM) and Gerard Way (from My Chemical Romance) are sexy too.

Fox
05-15-2009, 08:33 AM
Yup, there's definitely a difference, but it's not always mutually exclusive. Some women have the capacity to be both (in my opinion anyway).

Example

baileyandkc
05-15-2009, 01:01 PM
That's where someone like Johanna Badine is unique, beautiful and sexy...not the only one of course, just one that always comes to mind right away!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-15-2009, 01:09 PM
following Ruby's description:

Beautiful: she looks radiant tonight in her dress and her hair is incredible

Sexy: I wanna rip that dress off that bitch throw her on the bed ass up and pull her hair while I spidermonkey her stomach 2 degrees to the left to make room for my massive thrusts

RubyTS
05-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Angelina Jolie!!!! shes so sexy and so beautiful

NYTSJulie
05-15-2009, 10:17 PM
I would rather be beautiful. With beauty he will take you home to meet his mother, with sexy all he wants to do is fuck u.

giovanni_hotel
05-16-2009, 06:26 AM
I'll put it this way;

Not every beautiful woman is sexy. Sometimes there's just something aesthetically that appeals to my sense of form, line, symmetry, balance, i.e., a female looks 'beautiful'.

However, every sexy woman is beautiful.

Sexy triggers something in the loins, can make you sweat involuntarily, forget the words you were going to say, make me lose control of myself.

A woman who can flirt with her eyes, a delicate touch of her hand, the curve of her mouth when she smiles, the way she walks, her vocal tone, emotional range, a female who knows how to make you drink in at every inch of her body and gently control you with it, who understands how to apply her makeup to her best advantage, a female who knows what she wants in bed and how to demand it from her partner, these traits ( and many more), make a woman SEXY, IMO.

When a female really gets my blood flowing, I'll usually be like, whenever I see you know I'm always in the mood, so hit me up when you wanna do whatever, because I'm already ready!

But then again, sometimes a woman will just have a certain look that's perfectly my type that I find sexy.

I don't know why, but many TGs, more so than GGs in general, have mastered the art of being holistically sexy, versus the generic two-dimensional facade of beauty.

A lot of words for something that doesn't need description really, but it's relevant because it's all a part of my personal journey towards my current recognition that more than a few trans women 'fuck me up in the head' in a way that few GGs ever do.

arnie666
05-16-2009, 07:51 AM
There is a difference. Carrie Prejean, who spoke her views despite the militant queers who run beauty contests (why do they have queers running them anyway ,and not only that allow them to give their agendas?) and made that beast perez hilton look like a cunt. I would call beautiful. She is the sort of woman who would completely turn heads and stop men functioning properly, cause car accidents while walking down the street as men are not concentrating.

An example of an sexy famous woman is someone like Sarah Palin. She is not beautiful but just easy on the eye. But what makes her sexy is how she holds herself and also the powerful position she holds as governor. Even someone not as attractive as her Mrs Thatcher was at the time thought sexy because of her powerful position.

So beautiful is someone who is highly attractive in conventional terms. Some women can be sexy in my view through other aspects, job, personality, the way she holds herself. how she dresses.

blacktgirls
05-16-2009, 07:54 AM
hell yeah it's called a butta face!