PDA

View Full Version : LMAO @ ROCKETCAREER

RubyTS
05-13-2009, 05:29 AM
so i was on google looking up how to choose the right career, got a link to rocketcareer where i had to go thru pages of my likes and dislikes and bla bla bla. Heres what i get lmao.

Construction & Maintenance
Constructions professionals are able to translate blueprints into real buildings and structures. They are responsible for following the building codes in their jurisdiction. Extraction professionals may work on an oil rig or in a mining capacity. These workers must have a lot of stamina and strength while being mindful of safety procedures at all times.

What types of jobs are available in this field
Janitors and Cleaners, Except Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners
Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners
Pest Control Workers
Landscaping and Groundskeeping Workers
Pesticide Handlers, Sprayers, and Applicators, Vegetation
Pursuing a career or educational path in one of the above directions will give you greater career satisfaction, and lead you on a path to earn better benefits and salary. Click "NEXT" to see how RocketCareer can help you advance your career!

SMH!

RubyTS
05-13-2009, 05:40 AM
This was my #2 career match

Manufacturing
Manufacturing employees work in factories and other environments where goods are manufactured. This may include assembly line work where a single component manufactured, or the manufacture of an item from start to finish. Manufacturing workers often have hourly, daily, or weekly quotas where they must finish a certain amount of pieces within a timeframe. These workers must be able to lift heavy objects and sit or stand for long periods of time.

Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
Coil Winders, Tapers, and Finishers
Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
Electromechanical Equipment Assemblers
Engine and Other Machine Assemblers

How'd they get this when i clicked all creative jobs like art, design, photography, and animal care also.. Then they keep promoting Devry university lmao. Any moron can see whats going on here

RubyTS
05-13-2009, 05:44 AM
My #3 career match

Transportation
People who work in transportation are responsible for moving goods, animals, and people between cities, states, and cross country. These professionals may be responsible for determining logistics, operating vehicles of various sizes, and loading and unloading cargo. They may drive for long periods of time over short or long distances.

Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers
Commercial Pilots
Air Traffic Controllers
Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
Bus Drivers, School
Pursuing a career or educational path in one of the above directions will give you greater career satisfaction, and lead you on a path to earn better benefits and salary. Click "NEXT" to see how RocketCareer can help you advance your career!

And of course when i click next...

Everything we do at DeVry, from our career-oriented majors and our hands-on approach to learning to our practitioner faculty and accelerated schedules, is focused on your career success. Best of all, we have the stats to prove it.

More than 90% of DeVry graduates hold positions in their chosen field within 6 months of graduation.* This means you'll earn more than a degree at DeVry. You'll get career education that leads you straight into the professional world.

What a waste of time this was

SarahG
05-13-2009, 05:44 AM
For a while my HS had one of those programs that would "pick a job for you", but there was a bug that caused 80% of the results to be "funeral director"

RubyTS
05-13-2009, 09:43 AM
lol

this wasnt a bug, just very aggressive advertising

transmaven
05-13-2009, 12:10 PM
at least it didn't say: cocksucking :wink:

MacShreach
05-13-2009, 12:48 PM
<snip>

:smh

LTR_Seeker
05-13-2009, 12:55 PM
do you have tenchical school nearby or some trade school nearby?

scubaman
05-13-2009, 05:05 PM
do you have tenchical school nearby or some trade school nearby?

http://www.apextechnical.com/main.htm

LuciaMiel
05-13-2009, 06:24 PM
LOFL
I tried using Monster.com and got very similar results. Also the US Navy had like 4,000 careers posted no matter what job you look for. Not sure that'd work out so good giggle
Anyway I found one I'm reeeeeeeeeeally good at, and it actually is Cocksucking!! Pay is good too LoL

Silcc69
05-13-2009, 07:39 PM
at least it didn't say: cocksucking :wink:

LOL

Hey Ruby you would be a sexy housekeeper though.