PDA

View Full Version : Tempest raises Hellfire and Brimstone on TranSexDomination

PK Vegas
05-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Just finished a great weekend with Tempest. Shot some content for TranSexDomination and also took a quick trip to LA for DOM Con. Walked the show all day with her . .. man she gets attention. I dont think we ever made it more than about 10 feet without someone asking her if they could take a pic with her. She was the consumate professional always promoting our site and signing the promo cards we had for her. PLUS she was a joy to spend 6 hours with as we drove to LA and back to Vegas in the same day.

Here are a couple quick sneak peeks at the most recent shoot we did. Watch for it on TranSexDomination soon.

Thanks!

PK Vegas

http://www.vegastrannies.com/images/tempest_vic_promo_tsd/vic-face-pic.jpg

http://www.vegastrannies.com/images/tempest_vic_promo_tsd/tempest_vic_promo_1.jpg

http://www.vegastrannies.com/images/tempest_vic_promo_tsd/tempest_vic_promo_2.jpg

http://www.vegastrannies.com/images/tempest_vic_promo_tsd/tempest_vic_promo_3.jpg

Remy757Photog
05-11-2009, 06:42 PM
Wow, this is the same chick that used that metal grinder in a previous shoot on TranSex Domination right? That was pretty hot, and judging by these pics this one is going to be scorching!! lol Good job PK Vegas keep it up

xxxian
05-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Very hot set.

Star Angel 86
05-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Tempest,is definitely one of my favorites,she's very unique,there is no one else like her,great pics. :D

GroobySteven
05-12-2009, 01:35 AM
I'm scared.

jesseflo
05-12-2009, 02:29 AM
awesome!!! very evil looking. :D

KiraHarden
05-12-2009, 03:44 AM
She's a great person and a cool friend.

Keep it up Tempest. Luv ya!

LTR_Seeker
05-12-2009, 03:52 AM
Hey Kira long time no see

Dino Velvet
05-12-2009, 04:27 AM

Kira, I would love to hear more about your friendship with Tempest. Any video of it laying around that you'd like to share? You two are quite a pair.

KiraHarden
05-12-2009, 04:44 AM

Kira, I would love to hear more about your friendship with Tempest. Any video of it laying around that you'd like to share? You two are quite a pair.

Sorry, no vids. She has asked if I'd like to shoot for her site/vids. I'd like to. I'm in the bdsm lifestyle now. She can tear my body up. I love pain !

KiraHarden
05-12-2009, 04:46 AM

Sorry, no vids. She has asked if I'd like to shoot for her site/vids.

I'd like too. I'm in the bdsm lifestyle now.

Dino Velvet
05-12-2009, 04:48 AM

Sorry, no vids. She has asked if I'd like to shoot for her site/vids. I'd like to. I'm in the bdsm lifestyle now. She can tear my body up. I love pain !

I think we'd all like to see that. Hope you guys make it happen.

TempestTS
06-23-2009, 07:41 AM

Sorry, no vids. She has asked if I'd like to shoot for her site/vids.

I'd like too. I'm in the bdsm lifestyle now.

Ive been trying to get Kira to do a video with me for nearly two years... Shes only a few hours away from me and the slut is holding out on me!!!!

An I know she can take it better than any of the boys Ive done on camera so far

Kira... two words to bring back a memory
:twisted:
RUG BURN

tsslutboy
06-23-2009, 09:40 AM
OH danm that would be hot to see u two go at it

TempestTS
06-23-2009, 05:31 PM

You know Im working on it, Just have to get Kira to stay in one place long enough to say yes... Its been nearly a year since the last time we were out together... work on her, Im the easy one :wink:

KiraHarden
06-23-2009, 11:31 PM

You know Im working on it, Just have to get Kira to stay in one place long enough to say yes... Its been nearly a year since the last time we were out together... work on her, Im the easy one :wink:

Im still here in Milwaukee. 45lbs lighter thou or do you mean being hyper?

PK Vegas
06-23-2009, 11:58 PM
hmmm . . . I am thinking how hot a scene would be with Tempest and Kira working together to Dom a guy on TranSexDomination . . .

TempestTS
06-24-2009, 01:39 AM
hmmm . . . I am thinking how hot a scene would be with Tempest and Kira working together to Dom a guy on TranSexDomination . . .

Careful what you wish for as they say... Put both of us in a room with a guy and youll have yourself one Psycho Holiday...

PK Vegas
06-24-2009, 01:46 AM

Careful what you wish for as they say... Put both of us in a room with a guy and youll have yourself one Psycho Holiday...

Sounds perfect!

maybe I will shoot that one through a window from the outside though . . . just to keep myself safe in the feeding frenzy LOL

TempestTS
06-24-2009, 02:01 AM

Sounds perfect!

maybe I will shoot that one through a window from the outside though . . . just to keep myself safe in the feeding frenzy LOL

You think that makes you safe???

That only makes you harder to catch which is likely to mean that we will have to do something to make sure you cant run away again when we finally do catch you.

Good boys know when to just accept their suffering because its going to happen sooner or later anyway.