PDA

View Full Version : I ordered my Fleshlight today....

JanetElise
05-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Should be here tuesday or wednesday.
I got the Lia19. I know there was a FL
thread some time ago but I thought I
would try and get some testimonials
from the fleshlight vets here.

--J

hereorthere
05-11-2009, 10:09 AM
"I ordered my Fleshlight today...."

A.K.A. Not only can I not find a girlfriend, but I can't even pay someone to have sex with me...

OUCH

ossumpeiEIEIO
05-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Let us know how much you like it. My gf's hands can be a little rough at times and I was thinking of getting one of these for her to use on me.

Quiet Reflections
05-11-2009, 01:39 PM
I just don't understand the draw of the fleshlight. I guess its better than a Fifi. To each his/her own

TylerDurden68
05-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Give her a fucking break guys....

I know for a fact some of the hottest t-girls
here have them.

2009AD
05-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Give her a fucking break guys....

I know for a fact some of the hottest t-girls
here have them.

He's a big boy, he can take it.

dgs925
05-11-2009, 08:18 PM
"I ordered my Fleshlight today...."

A.K.A. Not only can I not find a girlfriend, but I can't even pay someone to have sex with me...

OUCH

Wait, so..... you don't masturbate? your problem, not ours.

TylerDurden68
05-11-2009, 08:50 PM
I love to masturbate! If there were a way to
make it feel better, SIGN ME UP!!!

BeardedOne
05-11-2009, 09:51 PM
I absolutely adore my Fleshlight which I bought from friend Kim Airs at her store in Brookline, MA ( http://www.grandopening.com/ ).

Enough with the shameless commercial plugs, eh? ;)

As sex toys go, this one is the ultimate! I wanted to name mine and almost bought it dinner and a ring! The sensation is phenomenal! When TW ("The Wife") stuck her finger in it she proclaimed: "Shit! I so wish I had a dick right now!"

To get the absolute best out of this sensational toy: Soak it in warm/hot water for a while and then set it at a table side and have your jollies standing up. Woo-Hoo! :peanutbutter

Clean thoroughly with soap and water and dust with talc to keep the cyberskin from sticking to itself. :D

Instrumental
05-11-2009, 10:32 PM
I have the stamina training one since I heard it's the one that feels best. I've had it for some time now and it's great!

cal_tsg
05-17-2009, 05:41 PM
I thought about getting a fleshlight, but ended up buying a vibrating pussy instead I'm not sure what its called but I definitely have a more intense orgasm than just just jerking off. I really love the way it vibrates especially when I squeeze the vibrating bit against my glans. The only downside is it seems to form a seal around my shaft and the air pressure inside makes it difficult to push my cock into the toy, even with loads of lube.

Fleshlight does get good reviews so might still look at getting one.