PDA

View Full Version : Mia Isabella and lil Sister at Gala

MiaIsabella1985
05-10-2009, 11:14 PM
My little sister and I went to a philanthropic gala to help raise money and had a blast together dressed up like dolls and drinking and dancing the night away.

What events have you attended recently and what causes if any do you support. Please share as I love to hear about people helping others

giovanni_hotel
05-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Is that really your sister??

She is gorgeous, as are you Mia!!

Lovely pics!!

cosmopor
05-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Beautiful pics! ;) Your sister is sure hot!

BeardedOne
05-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Lovely pix, Mia and kudos on your philanthropic interests.

Not being much for the social life, I show my support in other ways. I sponsor events such as the Revlon run/walk and similar 5k events, and contribute to a number of real-time and online charities. The last truly social event I attended was a dinner nite in honor of our emergency services (Police, fire, EMT, etc.) that is held locally each year.

johnb
05-11-2009, 04:00 AM
proof that beauty, and great smiles, run in the family

vman2375
05-11-2009, 04:33 AM
WOW!!! BOTH SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

ocguy
05-11-2009, 06:03 AM
very nice. you are both absolutely stunning!

Nikka
05-11-2009, 05:20 PM
lovely pics Mia :)

canihavu
05-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Very nice pics, Ms Isabella

MiaIsabella1985
05-12-2009, 08:43 AM
Is that really your sister??

She is gorgeous, as are you Mia!!

Lovely pics!!

Yes love that is my real baby sister and we have lots of fun together

MiaIsabella1985
05-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Lovely pix, Mia and kudos on your philanthropic interests.

Not being much for the social life, I show my support in other ways. I sponsor events such as the Revlon run/walk and similar 5k events, and contribute to a number of real-time and online charities. The last truly social event I attended was a dinner nite in honor of our emergency services (Police, fire, EMT, etc.) that is held locally each year.

That is wonderfull - you dont have to be a social person or attention whore like me to give back lol - just kidding! But I love meeting new people and learning from them and making connections and it is nice to be able to surround yourself with people with similiar interest

I love your approach though - masculan and private and non invasive

lorddigitalhighfixer
05-12-2009, 11:44 PM
I'm in the local cacophonist society, and participate in general anarchy a la Remi Gaillard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqOBR_Xbw2I

guess it's not really charity, unless you count surprise dance swarms inside subway trains and harassing police a noble cause. I also donate all ad revenue from a hollywood movie streaming site to my community hacker space which is also a dropin TG shelter at night, because there isn't one in my city.

MiaIsabella1985
05-13-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm in the local cacophonist society, and participate in general anarchy a la Remi Gaillard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqOBR_Xbw2I

guess it's not really charity, unless you count surprise dance swarms inside subway trains and harassing police a noble cause. I also donate all ad revenue from a hollywood movie streaming site to my community hacker space which is also a dropin TG shelter at night, because there isn't one in my city.

Your crazy lol but it is nice to help out in anyway you can I guess :D

raquel1
05-16-2009, 01:02 AM
MIA YOU ARE SO DELICIOUS HONEY LOVE YOU