mimiplastique
05-10-2009, 10:43 AM
count on a dizzy ass fag to be fucking with me right now

T-girl hound
05-10-2009, 10:44 AM
nothing can tarnish beauty

mimiplastique
05-10-2009, 11:15 AM
A BIG FAT FUCK YOU FAG GOES OUT TO WHO EVER IS CHANGING MY PIC TO OSAMA BIN LADIN YOU NEED TO FUCKING GET A LIFE

ImpulZ
05-10-2009, 12:00 PM
kill that sucker :twisted: :deadhorse

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-10-2009, 01:20 PM
I see your picture but if you were getting the Osama Bin Laden hotlinking picture that was from elsewhere, not someone on HA.

nice pic, btw

JWBL

Distance
06-23-2009, 01:03 AM
I would have never thought that Mimiplastique could be (hot)linked to Osama bin Laden. :lol: :lol:

wadeintheslade
06-23-2009, 01:31 AM
IT's because you're hotlinking to another site with your pic.
By posting a pic from another site you take up their bandwidth which costs them money, so to discourage it they'll sometimes embed offensive pictures in the ones that you post from their site. It could have been a lot worse than Bin Laden, sometimes they use pictures of corpses.

SarahG
06-23-2009, 01:42 AM
By posting a pic from another site you take up their bandwidth which costs them money, so to discourage it they'll sometimes embed offensive pictures in the ones that you post from their site. It could have been a lot worse than Bin Laden, sometimes they use pictures of corpses.

People use pictures of corpses for that? Interesting...

Distance
06-23-2009, 03:17 PM

People use pictures of corpses for that? Interesting...

It's a technique used to get the poster banned/embarassed. Say you are posting on a general discussion forum, an offensive image can be switched by the original webmaster, leading to a ban of the forum user (breach of site terms and conditions in regards to offensive forum content). It's called 'switcheroo'. :wink: