PDA

View Full Version : He's making a list; he's checking it twice...

Willie Escalade
05-09-2009, 11:54 PM
Last night at The Palms, me, Bob, and yogi2002t were standing outside chatting when we overheard this guy talking about a list. The list was of all of the girls he had pay-dates with (TG and GG)...and how much he spent on all of them. A couple of the girls on the list were right there with him! The girl at the top of the list (who has posed for Yum and Bob) had a grand total of $85,000 by her name (I'm not shitting you)...within 18 months (yogi, correct me if I'm wrong).

I can see making a list for price comparisons on cars, on houses, hell even on jerseys...but the girls? And then showing it off to people? WTF? :what

What's everyone's reaction on this?
:popcorn

icarus2112
05-10-2009, 12:06 AM
Well my mama always told me to write down what I spend so as to keep within a certain budget. unfortunately 85,000 in only 18 months is out of my budget range, damn, and that was only on one certain girl? Fuck I wish I had his budget. :shock:

AmyDaly
05-10-2009, 12:12 AM
wow.. he should just get a girlfriend?

astridshayxxx
05-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Guys love to show from an Anthropological perspective they have it better and are better than other guys.

Notches in the bedpost, driving a better car, having a trophy wife with bigger tits and a better cum sucking lips.

Its "hey lets lay our dicks on the line right now and see who is longest and widest". Personally I would have spent the $85000 on a condo in Maui since the housing market has collapsed. LOL!

Its an "i love me moment" for this guy.

Now can you give him my number? HAH!

See ya at Cobra next week.

Huggs

Astrid Shay

jjhill
05-10-2009, 12:17 AM
i know guys who trade girls like basketball cards.

Willie Escalade
05-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Going by his appearance, he didn't look as if he was paid or anything...but then again, I don't know how he earns his income.

But still...a list? And showing it to girls who are on there??

icarus2112
05-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Uhhh Astrid? try to glance at his list, you may already be on it? or if he knows you you may be on his "to do" list.

A joke I tell some people if it comes up in various times, I dont drive an expensive sports car/ Jacked up biggest truck/ flash a ton of bling, because I have a big dick, I dont need to over compensate that way. Whether its true or not its good for a few laughs.

Realgirls4me
05-10-2009, 12:51 AM

What, and go broke?

;)

SarahG
05-10-2009, 01:09 AM

What, and go broke?

;)

She said GF, not wife. LOL

Bob's Tgirls
05-10-2009, 01:10 AM
The guy is a pretty odd character. I've had some conversations with him that disturbed me to say the least.

Yet, I feel compassion for him because it's obvious to me that he has gone through a lot of emotional turmoil. He tried to buy affection, but you can't. The top girl on his list was the love of his life - in his mind. That wasn't all paydate money. He bought her clothes, furniture, surgeries and on an on. The 2nd & 3rd on his list are also in 5 digits. If I remember correctly one of them is also a Bob's Tgirls and Yum model. The rest of the list appeared to be just paydates.

So he supposedly has dropped his number 1 girl and was announcing that along with the list. The 3 girls on the top of that list are friends. The whole thing was pretty bizarre.

I'm thinking the other underlying reason for the list is that he had money and doesn't anymore. He was actually appealing to the girls to lower their prices due to the recession. He was telling that to another girl present who is not on his list and doesn't want to be.

I should never again say I've seen it all. Last night was proof that I hadn't.

sugdaddie69
05-10-2009, 01:32 AM
It ain't trickin' if you got it.