PDA

View Full Version : My Exclusive Interview With Steven: Owner Grooby Productions

meghanchavalier
05-08-2009, 04:50 PM
I recently had the honor of interviewing Steven who is the owner of Grooby Productions for the Stopping The Hate website. I have known him for many years and was thrilled when he agreed to do the interview for our website.

You can read the interview here. It posted last night to the website.

http://stoppingthehate.com/News-Article5000_Exclusive_Interview_Steven_Gallon_Groo by_Productions_Interviewed_By_Meghan_Chavalier.htm

Have a great weekend everyone
Meg C.

GroobyKrissy
05-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Hiya Meghan :)

Great interview and some really great questions (good answers too). I've just recently taken a further look into your Stopping the Hate site and I have to say, I will definitely be looking and visiting more. I always knew sites like this existed but haven't really been exposed to them but reading through some of the articles was really informative and although I don't think I have the 'activist' bone in my body, I definitely need to be more involved in issues that affect the community as a whole.

The work you're doing is awesome and I hope to become more involved as time and resources allow :)

Congrats on your Lifetime Achievement Awards at the Tranny Awards too :)

timxxx
05-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Insightful interview,thanks

GroobySteven
05-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks Meghan it was great to be interviewed with some challenging questions!

BrendaQG
05-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Great interview. It was interesting.

Felicia Katt
05-09-2009, 02:48 AM

remind me to grill you next time I see you :)

FK

GroobySteven
05-09-2009, 02:54 AM

remind me to grill you next time I see you :)

FK

Again?

DL_NL
05-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Excellent interview, thanks!

BeardedOne
05-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Felicia, it's OK to grill him, just don't skewer him. ;) What kind of sauce, spicy or sweet? :lol:

Great interview and yes, you did surprise me. :claps

meghanchavalier
05-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks again for doing the interview Steven. It's been a really popular read thus far since I posted it. Hopefully, alot of people are learning more about you and more about the adult industry from reading it.

Also, starting this month we're going to be starting Stopping The Hate TV on the website discussing issues in the LGBT Community with various panel members hosted by myself and Vicci Laine. I'll keep you up to date when the first show airs on the website.

Huggs
Meg C.

MrF
05-10-2009, 02:05 AM
Thanks for that interview, it was interesting. I always thought Seanchai was a class act. I've "known" him "virtually" since ~1996 and have enjoyed his web sites.

LAGent4ts
05-10-2009, 03:53 AM
The interview as a good read and enlightening. My compliments to you both for your thoughtful questions and interesting straight forward responses. Thank you.

Falrune
05-10-2009, 08:17 AM
Nice interview, thanks!