PDA

View Full Version : worst referee ever

rico87
05-07-2009, 02:52 AM
Please dont remind me I am a chelsea blue supporter...what fawkin bullshit that was, should of had 3 penaltys that bloke norwegian ref should get hit by a bus...... Again another London squad with no euro trophy, all quiet in west london this evening :cry:

timxxx
05-07-2009, 02:57 AM
Hate Chelski but that ref was a "fucking disgrace" still laughed my arse off when Iniesta scored :twisted: :D

tstv_lover
05-07-2009, 03:27 AM
Yes, there were bad refereeing decisions, both for Chelsea and for Barcelona - the sending off should never have happened. Similarly, Fletcher's sending off for Man Utd was wrong.

While football stubbornly continues to ignore the use of video technology then we're going to continue getting bad refereeing decisions, decisions that TV viewers can clearly see as wrong. I hear it said that we can't interfere with football traditions, but cricket and rugby - two sports with longer traditions - have successfully embraced video technology to improve refereeing decisions. Beats me why they don't trial use of video referees (like with rugby) for critical decisions only.

As we head to the end of the season, when teams will battle for promotion and avoiding relegation then we'll see further bad refereeing decisions. I blame the administrators of the sport who subject referees to greater scrutiny. Just accept that referees have a tough job and get no help from the sports administrators. Maybe the tradition that administrators want to maintain is arguing about bad refereeing decisions!

chelseafc
05-07-2009, 06:00 AM
An Idiot of a Ref but Drogba was a disgrace himself

gaiseric
05-07-2009, 07:27 AM
It's not the end of the world - it's only a game 8)

PEPE3Z
05-07-2009, 07:37 AM
Barcelona had a 63% possesion of the ball. What was Hiddink doing?
Drogba and Anelka should play diving in the Olympics, they have an obsession for jumping in the area.
The best of the game, both goals.

kaientai
05-07-2009, 09:04 AM
i heard that the chelsea players were screaming in the dressingroom and int arreas about conspiracy against the english clubs so that there would not be to english sides in he finals.
Barca did not deserve to draw 63% possesion wich they did next to nothing with. Vid. replay needs to happen and for that matter they need to ditch the away goal rule i mean 0-0 and 1-1 should be overtime . Stupid old farts over at fifa

blade08
05-07-2009, 11:54 AM
i heard that the chelsea players were screaming in the dressingroom and int arreas about conspiracy against the english clubs so that there would not be to english sides in he finals.
Barca did not deserve to draw 63% possesion wich they did next to nothing with. Vid. replay needs to happen and for that matter they need to ditch the away goal rule i mean 0-0 and 1-1 should be overtime . Stupid old farts over at fifa

Or chelsea should have attempted to play football. Not sit back and defend, defend, defend. Yet again, boring and crap football from chelsea, no class and no history.

Dinand
05-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Abidal didn't deserve the red card and Essien should have hit the ball a little harder out of the box in the 92 minute. It's all over if he kicks the ball out of the box.

And btw, I was very happy to see Barcelona go through the final. I hate Chelsea with a passion!

cassieukts
05-07-2009, 01:57 PM
don't hate chelsea and they should have had at least two pens. on the plus side, as a red i would much rather play against barca, both full backs out and pique has no pace.

Dinand
05-07-2009, 02:49 PM
don't hate chelsea and they should have had at least two pens. on the plus side, as a red i would much rather play against barca, both full backs out and pique has no pace.

And Ferdinand and Vidic have?

altarica
05-07-2009, 03:02 PM
I am not a Chelsea fan, but it is a fact that the little CUNT Platini has an abiding hatred of English teams.
Wouldn't surprise if the ref had his instructions.
It's also a fact that most Euro-continentals are a bunch of cheating sly fucks.

MacShreach
05-07-2009, 03:27 PM
cricket and rugby - two sports with longer traditions -

That's not actually true, you know. Football (soccer) is a much older game than Rugby, which is derived from it. It was known in medieval times, when it was played in the streets and was in fact little more than a violent turf war, and Mary Queen of Scots is known to have watched football, played for her entertainment, while she was a prisoner at Carlisle Castle in the 16th Century.

Back to greeting into your beers now.

altarica
05-07-2009, 03:41 PM

That's not actually true, you know. Football (soccer) is a much older game than Rugby, which is derived from it. It was known in medieval times, when it was played in the streets and was in fact little more than a violent turf war, and Mary Queen of Scots is known to have watched football, played for her entertainment, while she was a prisoner at Carlisle Castle in the 16th Century.

It is quite corect that Rugby, that fine and noble game for gentlemen of quality was derived from the game of football.

irvin66
05-07-2009, 04:56 PM
He is Norwegian!!!!!!!!! :lol:

blckhaze
05-07-2009, 06:49 PM
dislike chelsea, and As a man u fan happy to see barca in the final to hopefully do better than our semi last year, but that ref was garbage. That red for abidal was not called for. The was NO intent and anelka tripped on his own feet before clipping abidals toes while running full speed. iF any card needed be shown it was whoever put Maluda on his ass in the box. The hand ball claims were bs though. Not in a semi, maybe chelsea hull, but in a semi where both teams got shorted by the ref. Only things he did right.

I didnt want chelsea in the final again, because it would've been a lil dull tactics wise on chelseas part, but not like this. Especially with barca eing half strength at the back. its a lose lose really. If we win, Barca can say the player missing wouldve made a diff, If we lose......well we lost to a weak barca team.

MacShreach
05-07-2009, 08:32 PM

It is quite corect that Rugby, that fine and noble game for gentlemen of quality was derived from the game of football.

Well, you know what they say, don't you? Football: Played by gentlemen for the benefit of hooligans; Rugby: Played by hooligans for the benefit of gentlemen....

:lol: :lol:

Dinand
05-07-2009, 08:40 PM
First 1 off-topic question for blckhaze: Who's that girl in your avatar.

Second: The ref gave Abidal a wrong red card, Anelka took another dive like he and Drogba were doing all night. So the ref was just bad, not just towards Chelsea and like I've said before, nobody would talk about the ref if Essien had hit that ball out of the box.

PEPE3Z
05-07-2009, 09:08 PM

ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY ?. LOL.
LET ME TELL YOU THIS: POSSESION OR GOALS ARE NOT DESERVED, POSSESION IS TAKEN AND GOALS ARE SCORED.

tstv_lover
05-07-2009, 09:37 PM

Thanks for correcting this MacShreach and altarica. My main point was that lovers of 2 traditional games were dubious about introduction of video referees to aid the referee/umpire in decision making, however this has worked well with both sports. Why is FIFA and UEFA so opposed to the idea of even trialling use of video technology to improve decision making? One other benefit, given the immediate aftermath of the Chelsea match, is that the Video referee is able to make a call based on all angles, slow-motion, etc without players yelling in his ear!

blckhaze
05-08-2009, 02:38 AM
lol @ dinand

I have not the foggiest. I get at least one note a day asking. My team of assologist are on the case.

Anywho, CMON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!