PDA

View Full Version : My sincere apologies to anyone to who came to...............

AllanahStarrNYC
10-02-2005, 10:00 AM
Gurlesque Burlesque last night and there was a no liquor available. Due to a circumstance beyond MY control-and a situation that HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my party, but with another party held there on a different night- liquor was not available last night.

I'd like to thank those who attended for their understanding and support.

WE WILL RESUME NEXT THURSDAY AND SATURDAY AT OPALINE WITH LIQUOR!

Again, my apologies for the situation- hence why we reduced admission in half. I had the choice to cancel the party all together for the night, or continue, and I chose to do so because I figured it would be unwise to stop for one night. Even so, we had a good crowd!

Next Saturday, we will have an OPEN BAR from 10PM-11PM, so makke sure you make it in early!

Thanks again for those of you that attended and gave us your support!

shemalejunky
10-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Hey! You don't liquor to have fun (so I have been told!) and when there are ladies lovely as you Allanah, does one really need a drink? Well, then again, something to cool one off!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-03-2005, 12:41 AM
to be honest I rarely drink, driving in NYC with a few under your belt and a bunch of foreign cabbies isn't the brightest idea........................

no need to apologize, it was still alot of fun, you just got to see what many of the girls were like without the sauce