PDA

View Full Version : Guys... What's your recovery time

JamesHunt
05-04-2009, 04:01 AM
:?:

After having a good old shag/bj/wank, how long is it before you feel horny again?

Instrumental
05-04-2009, 04:06 AM
Depends, I actually get multiple orgasms so there are some times that I don't even have a recovery time. Barring those, I usually don't have the desire for more so I don't really know how long it'd take to "recover" I doubt it'd be long though, maybe 5-10 minutes.

SXFX
05-04-2009, 04:14 AM
Depends on the girl. I've been in long term relationships where I was back and good to go in 5 min. I've been in relationships where.....ok that was fun....what's on TV?

CaptainGeech
05-04-2009, 04:24 AM
Depends on the situation. I've had some times when I was "ready" again before my cock could go limp. So the refractory period was less than a minute. That was a bit rare though. Usually when I am alone I just go for one long session were I repeatedly get to that point of no return (when you get that feeling were one more stroke and you will cum), relax 15 seconds or so, and repeat several times. I have had sessions like this were I have literally been wanking off and hard for 3+ hours without cumming but still getting that awesome pre orgasm feeling. When I do finally cum it is almost always incredible and higher in volume.

Willie Escalade
05-04-2009, 06:49 AM
Give me half an hour. :oops:

bulldog
05-04-2009, 08:23 AM
hmm you dont have anything for in between lol, 15 minutes is my usual time

MacShreach
05-04-2009, 10:59 AM
hmm you dont have anything for in between lol, 15 minutes is my usual time

That was what I was thinking.....

I have known times when I was so hot I just went on fucking after I came-- this is with a girl, not solo--either in her pussy or mouth until it got fully hard again and then back into the swing.

Then sometimes it's longer-- depends on the mood. But usually about 15 mins and I'm good to go again.

Silcc69
05-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Less than 5 minutes now weather I can cum again is another story.

ralph dibny
05-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Usually 15 min, but like one here said, it depends on the situation. I can get stiff within a minute or never more, he he

alyssats
05-04-2009, 07:14 PM
yeahhh it all depends on how a guy turns me on, situation, chemistry, what im thinking in mind...and many more factors

DL_NL
05-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Depends on the girl. I've been in long term relationships where I was back and good to go in 5 min. I've been in relationships where.....ok that was fun....what's on TV?
What he said.