PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Black Men!

Pages : [1] 2 3

AishaX
05-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Is it just my imagination but is there a real difference between fucking the average black man and the average white man.

It seems that a white man is much more willing to bottom than a black man. I am totally insane or am I right?

MacShreach
05-03-2009, 08:13 PM
:popcorn

SarahG
05-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Nothing good can come from this thread LOL!! If I weren't on my way out the door I would stay and watch the all too likely pending train wreck.

jjhill
05-03-2009, 08:15 PM
For me, I never had the urge to bottom before. It's one of those things I never done nor plan on doing. It's one of those things, I'm like w/e. Since I'm not even curious about being a bottom.

BiancaStJames
05-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Is it just my imagination but is there a real difference between fucking the average black man and the average white man.

It seems that a white man is much more willing to bottom than a black man. I am totally insane or am I right?
I think your right I never thought about it before but your right girlll....
I have had way more white men that want to bottom then Black I can count on one hand how many black men bottomed with me lol

2009AD
05-03-2009, 08:20 PM

this would be a great poll.

Are you

Black and only bottom?

Black and only top?

Black and versatile?

White and only bottom?

White and only top?

White and versatile?

sugdaddie69
05-03-2009, 08:21 PM
What about asian and hispanic,why limit your question to black and white.Regardless of race,you are what you are.A bottom is a bottom,a top a top,a switch a switch.Why must race play a factor in every freakin' thing,especially black vs. white.You with all that education,should know better. :shrug

stewmeat
05-03-2009, 08:30 PM

I am white, I would not bottom for a black ts. I know the chances of her packing some asshole shreading dick is, on average, greater than bottoming for a hispanic chick or white chick. Not always however.

I would think the fear of being split is a reason to not even beginning to like bottoming if you are black.

Go to Houston's Cousins club, look up a black girl named Shay. You will see she is more attracted to white and hispanic guys than black guys. She splits their asses wide open...

I tried to allow her to top me, but I stopped when the pain became to much. She is packing some monster meat.

envivision
05-03-2009, 08:31 PM
If you compute the number of caucasians tgirls to black ones, you will have your question answered.

Salam.

AishaX
05-03-2009, 08:32 PM

I think your right I never thought about it before but your right girlll....
I have had way more white men that want to bottom then Black I can count on one hand how many black men bottomed with me lol

I can't even count that many black men who were willing to bottom. It seems to me to be all about domminance, and masculinity for them. That they are so masculine so macho that they can fuck our asses without it reflecting on their manliness. But if they were to bottom it's like they were being the woman. It's like prizon sex or something out of another country.

sugdaddie69... I haven't noticed a large contrast between what Hispanic men etc. want and any other race. Latino's come from so many different countries we can't really pin them down by race. However White American males and black American males are from the same country and you can more or less pin down our cultures and practicees.... Like if I said latino men would that be Puerto Rican latino or mexican, or Brazillian? See what I mean?

sugdaddie69
05-03-2009, 08:46 PM
By bottom,are you just referring to being penetrated anally,or are you referring to the entire submissive sexual role.

jjhill
05-03-2009, 08:46 PM
By bottom,are you just referring to being penetrated anally,or are you referring to the entire submissive sexual role.

good question, I was thinking the same thing.

Jericho
05-03-2009, 08:52 PM
It seems that a white man is much more willing to bottom than a black man.

Heh, Downlow (is that one word or two, or perhaps hyphenated?, whatever):

I would change your statement to:

It seems that a white man is much more willing to admit to bottom than a black man.

jjhill
05-03-2009, 09:02 PM

It seems that a white man is much more willing to admit to bottom than a black man.

I for one, have been honest on this board. I don't know anybody on this board in person anyway. So if I did bottom, I would say so. Who do I have to please on here? Why would I care what other people think? Down low brothers would more then likely be on a homosexual forum, instead of a ts forum. But my opinion probably doesn't matter. Seeing how I never been with a ts, because I've been in a monogamous relationship with a gg since I was 19. :shrug

Solitary Brother
05-03-2009, 09:04 PM
"I can't even count that many black men who were willing to bottom. It seems to me to be all about domminance, and masculinity for them. That they are so masculine so macho that they can fuck our asses without it reflecting on their manliness. But if they were to bottom it's like they were being the woman. It's like prizon sex or something out of another country."

+1

jjhill
05-03-2009, 09:10 PM
"I can't even count that many black men who were willing to bottom. It seems to me to be all about domminance, and masculinity for them. That they are so masculine so macho that they can fuck our asses without it reflecting on their manliness. But if they were to bottom it's like they were being the woman. It's like prizon sex or something out of another country."

+1

Maybe some black guys are like me and see TS as REAL WOMEN. Just like I wouldn't let a gg fuck me with a dildo, I wouldn't let a ts. Maybe this thread relates to this one http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=44986

sugdaddie69
05-03-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm to old,and to open to give a fuck what someone else thinks.I imagine in those in a downlow relation have a preference as to whether they top or bottom downlow,so that crack was moot.

Silcc69
05-03-2009, 09:13 PM

+1

Maybe some black guys are like me and see TS as REAL WOMEN. Just like I wouldn't let a gg fuck me with a dildo, I wouldn't let a ts. Maybe this thread relates to this one http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=44986

+1 QFT that is so rite.

jjhill
05-03-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm to old,and to open to give a fuck what someone else thinks.I imagine in those in a downlow relation have a preference as to whether they top or bottom downlow,so that crack was moot.

I'm with you, I think after high school individuals should care less what someone else think of them.

sugdaddie69
05-03-2009, 09:16 PM
I do enjoy being submissive at times.I love spanking and being spanked.Telling and being told what to do.Handcuffs,paddles,even collar and leash.
I haven't been penetrated anally,its not a desire of mine.Thus,back to my question,by bottom do you mean anal penetration

alyssats
05-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Ive noticed this also why is it most African American guys are mostly top and its mostly(not all) the Caucasian guys that like beeing bottom and like shecock so much.

AishaX
05-03-2009, 09:21 PM

I would go with that. The trouble is that I have never known a black man to wan't to bottom. It's not like I am hiding anything for anyone.

sugadaddie. When I say topping bottoming, I though that meant basically, penatrating, or being penetrated. There are many ways to dominate a man, and still be the one getting penetrated. Maybe I'll tell you how that is some day.

phobun
05-03-2009, 09:22 PM
What about asian and hispanic
Exactly. Except Hispanic is not even considered a race in the United States; Hispanic is an ethnicity, and you can be black or white Hispanic.

So if you're going to open it up to race and ethnicity, why just stop at the Hispanic ethnicity? And as sugdaddie noted, why exclude the Asians?

And what about the Cablasians, like Tiger Woods? Or just simply half-black, half-white folks like Obama?

These race polls are so profoundly stupid.

jjhill
05-03-2009, 09:25 PM
I thought the main part of the definition of a down low brother was a black male that have sex with other males? Am I wrong?

trannybanger
05-03-2009, 09:26 PM
I haven't noticed a large contrast between what Hispanic men etc. want and any other race. Latino's come from so many different countries we can't really pin them down by race. However White American males and black American males are from the same country and you can more or less pin down our cultures and practicees.... Like if I said latino men would that be Puerto Rican latino or mexican, or Brazillian? See what I mean?

Are you serious? I mean, really, can you claim to be as "intelligent" as you think you are and still make assertions like this?

phobun
05-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Deleted for being too bitchy. My apologies.

jjhill
05-03-2009, 09:42 PM
AishaX you know your my homegirl and we're from the same neck of the woods lol :wink: but I think, any threads that includes stereotypes and the term average is destined for controversy.

sugdaddie69
05-03-2009, 09:49 PM
:popcorn Yeah,i've seen you around town before Aisha,i've seen you bout town also.You must be bored this afternoon.

AsiaMei
05-03-2009, 10:20 PM
i voted no...
girl you'll be surprised, i came in contact with more blk men who are willing to get bottomed.

LTR_Seeker
05-03-2009, 10:32 PM
i wont bottom either mark another no vote

BLKGSXR
05-03-2009, 11:28 PM
I haven't noticed a large contrast between what Hispanic men etc. want and any other race. Latino's come from so many different countries we can't really pin them down by race. However White American males and black American males are from the same country and you can more or less pin down our cultures and practicees.... Like if I said latino men would that be Puerto Rican latino or mexican, or Brazillian? See what I mean?

Are you serious? I mean, really, can you claim to be as "intelligent" as you think you are and still make assertions like this? :lol: :lol:
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Sinister
05-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Me personally i have never been bottomed nor have i had the desire to. it's not like i feel it would be a shot against my manhood, it's something that i've just never had a strong interest in. but i mean whatever interest u or get's u off is your business

jjhill
05-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Me personally i have never been bottomed nor have i had the desire to. it's not like i feel it would be a shot against my manhood, it's something that i've just never had a strong interest in. but i mean whatever interest u or get's u off is your business

All us brothers here seem to be on the same page :grouphug

MacShreach
05-04-2009, 12:32 AM
Maybe some black guys are like me and see TS as REAL WOMEN. Just like I wouldn't let a gg fuck me with a dildo, I wouldn't let a ts.

Me too. Does this mean I'm black? :lol:

Damn I knew there was something I should have asked my mother......

Or is this maybe a bait thread?

giovanni_hotel
05-04-2009, 12:54 AM
I've never had the urge or inclination to be a bottom, although I think some scenes where dudes are being penetrated by TS girls hott!!

I'm not opposed to it, per se, but it would have to be more the desire of the female I was with, and how cool I felt with her.

It wouldn't effect my masculinity in the least because like others have said, it's the feminine quality of TS women that attracts me foremost, then the equipment.

menacingmethods86
05-04-2009, 12:59 AM
white men, or white people in general tend to be submissive and subordinate

LTR_Seeker
05-04-2009, 01:02 AM
i dont submit

MacShreach
05-04-2009, 01:15 AM
white men, or white people in general tend to be submissive and subordinate

Ya really think so?

idiot savant
05-04-2009, 01:53 AM
For me, I never had the urge to bottom before. It's one of those things I never done nor plan on doing. It's one of those things, I'm like w/e. Since I'm not even curious about being a bottom.

i was going to say the same thing

moscowradcliffe
05-04-2009, 03:24 AM
Sweetie. It's never good to generalize or stereotype anyone! Dark-skinned folks and sexual outlaws are usually ready to understand this more than mainstream types. If the moment felt right, I'd take a she-cock in my ass in a minute, but it's case-by-case like with anything else.

IMHO

AishaX
05-04-2009, 03:40 AM
As far as me stereotyping is concerned. That would be true IF I had no experience and was talking from total ignorance. I have had my share of white and black men. I noticed that among the men I have dealt with black men wanted me to be bottom, white men wanted me to be top.

That's why I asked a question and made it a poll to see if others had seen the same thing. Afterall my experience alone does not make generalizable knowledge (it's what fancy talkers call anecdotal).

That said. So far the poll has about 2/3 rd's who answered agreeing with what I have observed?

I am not saying that there is anything wrong with wanting to be topped. Hell I'd be the last person to pass judgment on that. It's just an observation take it for what it is.

T-girl hound
05-04-2009, 04:42 AM
Ok I will weigh in, when I first met my ex/ She was the first ts I had a serious relationship with, in our initial experiences together she wanted me to ignore her penis. She said she hated it, so I ignored it. As time went on she started to make assertions as to how she kinda missed bj's she got from guys and gg's when she was in high school. I knew what that meant and obliged. When she wanted to take it a step further sexually, I was apprehensive at first but I wanted to please my lady. What I'm saying in a nutshell is black,white,hispanic or what the fuck ever if you feel strongly enough about someone you will do what it takes to please them.

Trowa
05-04-2009, 07:19 AM
I think it's another cultural thing. It's a shot to a black man's ego to even associated with anything feminine in nature. Unless of course they accept the fact they're gay. I've been with two gg's who've wanted to penetrate me first with fingers (which even was "stretch" for me) then with a dildo. The fingers were fine, but I wasn't gonna try a dildo. The thought didn't even turn me on. Now I'm more open to it. So I'm willing to at least try it. Just waiting for the right girl to take my ass I guess.

BLKGSXR
05-04-2009, 07:20 AM
So this just thread is how shall I say Worthless? Yep that sums it up...
Skin color decides wether you bottom or not.Yeah Keep thinking that way maybe one day "DEPENDS" wont be needed.

T-girl hound
05-04-2009, 07:28 AM
IDK if she's talking about clients or not, but as a sometime client i want what i want. If i pay to top, or bottom thats what i want. Regardless of skin color somebody wants hat they paying for

BLKGSXR
05-04-2009, 07:50 AM
IDK if she's talking about clients or not, but as a sometime client i want what i want. If i pay to top, or bottom thats what i want. Regardless of skin color somebody wants hat they paying forHound I understand what you mean but it doesnt really matter if its a client or a casual thing. Post was ruined from the start, the horrid way of saying FUCK BLACK MEN...Reply-No fuck you :D best one yet?!

T-girl hound
05-04-2009, 07:57 AM
IDK if she's talking about clients or not, but as a sometime client i want what i want. If i pay to top, or bottom thats what i want. Regardless of skin color somebody wants hat they paying forHound I understand what you mean but it doesnt really matter if its a client or a casual thing. Post was ruined from the start, the horrid way of saying FUCK BLACK MEN...Reply-No fuck you :D best one yet?!

True indeed, I get a little ticked with all the subvert racism agaisnt bros here. How many no black client ads have been pointed out on HA, it's sickening. Then this bs thread, boils it down to us basically being homophobe downlow dudes. FYI downlow is dudes that cruise for dudes not ts ladies. Then you have all the people that call dudes that bottoms fags, then this. Like I want dude to bottom but not want me for my shecock WTF

arnie666
05-04-2009, 07:58 AM
I don't think there is an innate difference at all between Blacks and whites. Although I think there is a cultural difference. But if you entertain the idea that whites are more submissive and subordinate than you must also entertain the idea that Black men are extremely insecure about themselves as real men and their sexuality.Both I think are wrong ideas.

I think the original post is a load of bollocks , you could just as well make a thread about all the arse fucking Black men do amongst themselves and other races in prison, I know it's true coz I have seen it in films, documentarys, witness accounts from individual prisoners etc etc . Which makes them all complete closet homosexuals, ie it isn't Gay on the inside. The reality is, shagging another mans bottom is Gay whereever you do it, prison public toilet, park whereever. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1humNMMatM&feature=PlayList&p=0969F9A2A5141CA1&index=6

Is this a typical Black male inmate. ?

Trowa
05-04-2009, 08:12 AM
oh god lol The Tossed Salad Man....

BLKGSXR
05-04-2009, 08:13 AM
sucking HIS ASS with JELLY!

igotalongleg
05-04-2009, 09:37 AM
u gettin kinda thick

bte
05-04-2009, 09:59 AM
I'm black and have only bottom once. I never do it again, considering that it's not my cup of tea. I don't think that black men are more inclined to be tops or that white guys are more inclined to be bottoms. The fact of the matter is that everyone is different and to say that black men are more inclined to be tops is just ridiculous.

Race does not determine if you are a bottom or top.

2009AD
05-04-2009, 10:11 AM
So far the poll has about 2/3 rd's who answered agreeing with what I have observed?

Well your poll sucks. Why? Cause you are asking people to give their opinions on something they may know nothing about. How does a black or a white man know what the next man likes?

I suggested you post a poll asking people about their personal preferences but you decided to do it the Hontas/Brenda/Aisha way and managed to screw it up and piss off a lot of people.. smh.

this would be a great poll.

Are you

Black and only bottom?

Black and only top?

Black and versatile?

White and only bottom?

White and only top?

White and versatile?

MacShreach
05-04-2009, 10:21 AM
Well, the only thing I'm going to add, is that I won't be taking Brenda/Aisha's posts too seriously again in future.

This was a clear bait thread predicated on racial stereotypes and it sure brought out what I thought it would.

Trowa
05-04-2009, 11:23 AM
What is so difficult about the poll/question? She's not saying A. Doesn't bottom because they're this color and B. Does because they're this color.

What she was saying is simply...

I find that A does not like to bottom and B is more inclined to. Why do you think this is?

What's so wrong with that question?

2009AD
05-04-2009, 11:37 AM
What is so difficult about the poll/question? She's not saying A. Doesn't bottom because they're this color and B. Does because they're this color.

What she was saying is simply...

I find that A does not like to bottom and B is more inclined to. Why do you think this is?

What's so wrong with that question?

sigh, go up two posts and read my explanation.

Hontas/Brenda/Aisha is asking "are white men more likely to bottom?"

Again, how is one man (white, black, asian, whatever) supposed to know what another man (white, Black. et cetera) prefers?

She should have asked "What do you prefer?"

MacShreach
05-04-2009, 01:34 PM

No problem with that, it would have been fine.

jjhill
05-04-2009, 02:00 PM

No problem with that, it would have been fine.

Agreed this thread was destined for failure from the get go. Plus my questions was never answered, I knew I wouldn't get an answer from them because I was making a point.

DC
05-04-2009, 02:22 PM
These sort of topics are a waste of time, who gives a fuck.

jjhill
05-04-2009, 02:29 PM
These sort of topics are a waste of time, who gives a fuck.

Your right dc, in the last couple of weeks I stayed away from race threads or topics. I tried to stay away from this one, but there where to many alley-oops.

TsVanessa69
05-04-2009, 04:15 PM

Is this like all black men are well hung??
Some of the best head and ass I've ever had is from black men.
And some of the biggest dicks I have seen outside Puerto Rican was Polish.
So it just depends on the type of men that are attracted to you.
Not all men will admit what they like with any and every girl.
But trust and beleive, if you were a fly on MY wall you would see for yourself.

TsVanessa69
05-04-2009, 04:20 PM

I couldnt agree more. Because from MY expierences, black men bottom just as much as white. Sometimes I'm surprised myself. But everybody likes what they like.

TsVanessa69
05-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Sweetie. It's never good to generalize or stereotype anyone! Dark-skinned folks and sexual outlaws are usually ready to understand this more than mainstream types. If the moment felt right, I'd take a she-cock in my ass in a minute, but it's case-by-case like with anything else.

Thats the point i was going to make. I may have a black client and fuck him, and he may switch up and see another girl, and he may just fuck her. Its about how attracted and comfortable a guy is with a girl. Shit black men tell me how they like when their woman sticks her finger in his ass when she is giving him head, and he doesnt want to admit to her that he wants more, so he comes my way.

Mr_Choc69
05-04-2009, 05:35 PM
To each his or her own. You could do a sample of any number of people (of various races) and come up with completely different results each time you ask the same question of the same races.

You could take a step farther....Do men with Goatees bottom? Do men with bald heads? I mean really....WTF? LOL who cares?

DwayneHicks
05-04-2009, 05:40 PM
The majority of girls on this board pre op and have no intention of going post op. So most like having their penises stimulated. Most have openly stated that they are versatile.

If a guy doesn't like it in the ass, he is also less likely to suck a tgirls dick. And over 75% of the girls want head.

So in general, tgirls prefer a versatile guy.

The reason this poll sucks if you're black is because from a girls standpoint, it's either:

1)Black guys are equal to white guys in giving them pleasure.

or

2)Black guys are inferior to white guys at giving them pleasure.

The black guys can't win. It's either a tie or you lose. I'm speaking of free sex and LTR.

In a client/customer relationship it may not be as important but it sure isn't helping.

AishaX
05-04-2009, 07:34 PM
"The poll sucks"... Kind of like the party that looses the election demanding a recount.

I could have asked people what they preferred.... :-\ but how would that have answered my question? So I should have asked what race are you and if you are this or that what do you like? Included a list of every conceivable race/ethnicity in the process. :-/

I have had my experience, others have had different experience, that's why I asked. I think it is fun to try and see things from other peoples points of view rather than demand that they see the world from mine.

blckhaze
05-04-2009, 10:02 PM
to answer te poll, ID say yes, but bruh man brought up a good point.

Unless the guy is blatantly a gay bottom, rarely will you run into a black guy who'll openly admit to it.

TsVanessa69
05-04-2009, 11:29 PM

Unless the guy is blatantly a gay bottom, rarely will you run into a black guy who'll openly admit to it.
Thats very true. The dont admit it, but they do it alot more than you would think. The funny part is I get off on doing it!

moscowradcliffe
05-05-2009, 12:10 AM

Thats the point i was going to make. I may have a black client and fuck him, and he may switch up and see another girl, and he may just fuck her. Its about how attracted and comfortable a guy is with a girl. Shit black men tell me how they like when their woman sticks her finger in his ass when she is giving him head, and he doesnt want to admit to her that he wants more, so he comes my way.

shit, i'd admit it. but what could my woman do? if we (you and i) found ourselves together and the moment felt right all you would have to say is "i wanna fuck you," and i'd be cool with that. would my woman ever say that? would any woman in that situation? hardly.

jjhill
05-05-2009, 01:40 AM
I love how the terms "downlow brothas" keep getting thrown around in this thread. When in all actuality a downlow brotha suppose to be a black man that likes to have sex with other MEN, and not admit it. Or is the definition suppose to mean a guy that like to have stuff put up his ass and don't admit it? Also the word "average" the "average" woman doesn't have the desire to fuck her man in the ass do she? I wouldn't consider that lady like. Also the majority of black guys on here are like me, we have no desire. Plus I doubt any of us are afraid to admit it. What do we have to lose? Like someone said earlier, this thread is a lost or tie for black men.

BlkJewels
05-05-2009, 02:46 AM
I'm a brotha and I luvs 2 fuck. Flat out point blank period (Top sound so white bread). That bein said, it's whatever, to each his own.

Jericho
05-05-2009, 05:32 AM
I love how the terms "downlow brothas"

Well, the term was first explained to me by a TS, describing "her" experiences (on this very board, actually).

jjhill
05-05-2009, 05:48 AM
I love how the terms "downlow brothas"

Well, the term was first explained to me by a TS, describing "her" experiences (on this very board, actually).

Oh ok, thanks Jericho. I wondering...... since it's mainly used for homosexual males and bi-sexual males. I can care less about classifications and generalizations tho. It was just weird to hear the ladies say that the guys that bottom for them and don't admit it are down low brothas.

RubyTS
05-05-2009, 05:56 AM
BIG DIK BLACK DADDIES GET @ MEEEEEE!!!!

a994
05-05-2009, 06:26 AM
Then you have all the people that call dudes that bottoms fags, then this. Like I want dude to bottom but not want me for my shecock WTF

From the posts I've read here over the years, it seems to me that what the ladies here generally do not like (regardless of how they feel otherwise about their penises and whether they like having them stimulated or like to use them on their guys) is simply being pursued ONLY BECAUSE they have penises and are women. It seems to me they simply want to be prized, desired, and most of all LOVED for the totality of who they are as human beings, same as anybody else.

Now, on to the question at hand. It would depend on how I feel about her and also on how she feels about it. Her size would have to be a consideration also. I mean, if I fell in love with Mariana Cordoba or Ednita (and vice-versa) and either woman made it clear that she wanted to penetrate me, well let's just say we'd have to have a nice, long talk about it.

blckhaze
05-05-2009, 06:29 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats very true. The dont admit it, but they do it alot more than you would think. The funny part is I get off on doing it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
no shame in it, but then again, folks of color are what make most of america so homophobic.

a994
05-05-2009, 06:31 AM

Whatever makes you happy, Vanessa. :wink:

BLKGSXR
05-05-2009, 06:36 AM
Heh Lovely Ending to a already stinking Thread :D

idiot savant
05-05-2009, 06:44 AM

:?: where this is coming from?

Alyssa87
05-05-2009, 06:45 AM

the id

BLKGSXR
05-05-2009, 06:46 AM

the idsuure.You mean her dick loving area of the brain ok then lol. :D

Alyssa87
05-05-2009, 06:47 AM

area?

BLKGSXR
05-05-2009, 06:48 AM

area?Dont worry...Alyssa,Rubes isnt wholesome anymore lol :D

Alyssa87
05-05-2009, 06:52 AM

not since that incident in preschool @ naptime.

idiot savant
05-05-2009, 07:18 AM

not since that incident in preschool @ naptime.

whoa,I feel like a shrink now.lol

TsVanessa69
05-05-2009, 09:10 PM

no shame in it, but then again, folks of color are what make most of america so homophobic.
Sad but true.
But one of the reasons I get off so good!!!!

AishaX
05-05-2009, 10:14 PM
I love how the terms "downlow brothas" keep getting thrown around in this thread. When in all actuality a downlow brotha suppose to be a black man that likes to have sex with other MEN, and not admit it. Or is the definition suppose to mean a guy that like to have stuff put up his ass and don't admit it?

I couldn't agree more. A downlow brother is a closeted gay black man or perhaps he does not consider himself gay and just has sex with men from time to time. Whereas a man who has sex with a transsexual, any kind of sex with a transsexual, is neither of those things. IMHO.

Using the word "average" is a way of saying that yeah there are going to be some people who are not this way, but the majority cluster around the average ( Think of a bell curve)

Sad but true.
So very true. Some minority folks try to prove to the majority how mainstream they are, by picking on another minority. :smh:

RubyTS
05-05-2009, 10:40 PM
white men are typically in a position of power
black men USUALLY arent
most blk guys wanna tear my ass apart
most white guys like to get on their knees in front of me
Roles always reverse in the bedroom

BrendaQG
05-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Very thoughtful comment. I never thought of it that way.

One good thing about the whole username technical issue is that I got to vote twice. ki ki "vote early and often" that's the Chicago way. lol

chrisraid3
05-06-2009, 12:17 AM
I am half white and half hispanic and will btm so what does that say :p

blckhaze
05-06-2009, 02:46 AM

Sad but true.

lol you silly.
Its alway sone thing to say u dont like something cause you either tried it or it doesnt attract you, but another to dislike something to save face for a group of closeted folks.
And Hey we all love to be in (and sometimes out) of control. Thats sex. Some take it further than others. What goes on in folks bedrooms only matters to me when invites to join in start coming.
Live, let live, and get your squirrelly on.

BlkJewels
05-06-2009, 08:24 AM
black men USUALLY arent

Damn, baby. Personally I wouldn't tear yo booty apart.........

.........Ok, u rite, I would. Very vigorosly :twisted:
But I'll b tender as possible. :wink:

filyapanties4me
05-06-2009, 08:38 AM

It seems that a white man is much more willing to bottom than a black man. I am totally insane or am I right?For the most part I agree, Boo.. But personally, the more passable my TS lover is... the more I'm turned on by her 'topping' me. But ironically... many ebony shemales are strictly bottom and turned off by a brutha wanting dick from her.

2009AD
05-06-2009, 12:09 PM
black men USUALLY arent

Wow, talk about stupid generalizations.

http://www.thenewswriter.com/images/ignorance.jpg

TsVanessa69
05-06-2009, 03:59 PM
black men USUALLY arent

No there is nothing stupid about what she said, read how she worded it. MOST white guys do like to be in there knee's and MOST black guys do wanna tear our asses up, BUT that doesnt mean that black and for that matter latino men dont switch up with CERTAIN girls and like my 8 inches stuffed up their asses to the balls and they squeal like bitches!

2009AD
05-06-2009, 04:04 PM
black men USUALLY arent

No there is nothing stupid about what she said, read how she worded it. MOST white guys do like to be in there knee's and MOST black guys do wanna tear our asses up, BUT that doesnt mean that black and for that matter latino men dont switch up with CERTAIN girls and like my 8 inches stuffed up their asses to the balls and they squeal like bitches!

I was not talking about how blacks or whites like to suck and fuck. I was talkking about her first two lines...

black men USUALLY arent

TsVanessa69
05-06-2009, 04:11 PM
black men USUALLY arent

I was not talking about how blacks or whites like to suck and fuck. I was talkking about her first two lines...

black men USUALLY arent
But thats true too.

2009AD
05-06-2009, 04:13 PM
black men USUALLY arent

black men USUALLY arent
But thats true too.

Just ignorant... amazing...

BrendaQG
05-06-2009, 04:18 PM
black men USUALLY arent

black men USUALLY arent
But thats true too.

You have got to be effing kidding me. Outside of Barrack Obama, and even him just for the last 103 days, when has a black man, in america, been in power most of the time? Who is this powerful black man?

2009AD
05-06-2009, 04:49 PM
black men USUALLY arent

black men USUALLY arent
But thats true too.

You have got to be effing kidding me. Outside of Barrack Obama, and even him just for the last 103 days, when has a black man, in america, been in power most of the time? Who is this powerful black man?

What are you talking about? What the hell does Obama have to do with this discussion? Powerful black men? Lawyers, judges, MDs, Generals, CEOs, Governors, members of Congress. Reread Ruby's statement. Wow, incredible.

BrendaQG
05-06-2009, 05:19 PM
black men USUALLY arent

black men USUALLY arent
But thats true too.

What are you talking about? What the hell does Obama have to do with this discussion? Powerful black men? Lawyers, judges, MDs, Generals, CEOs, Governors, members of Congress. Reread Ruby's statement. Wow, incredible.

Yeah and in proportion to the number of black men there are not allot of black men doing any of those things. Consider as of 2002 there were more black men in prizon than in college (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2223709.stm). Ruby was right black men usually are not in position of power in their daily lives. When they are with us they get their hour of power. I read her statement and thought it was a great insight.

yosi
05-06-2009, 05:42 PM

it also seems that black TS are more willing to top white guys , am I right?

blckhaze
05-06-2009, 06:50 PM

id says % wise the Brazilian contingent of ts are more verse and willing to top, not just in porn, but IRL.

BrendaQG
05-06-2009, 06:53 PM

Speaking for myself, my willingness to top a man has more to do with how clean he is...and then how is ass looks (i.e. is he clean shaven). Does he at least claim to have douched to clean out is ass, you know had an enema. Basically I look for the same level of hygeine in the man that I apply to my own ass. :)

Topping can be fun, but because many guys don't and won't clean themselves properly it's not something I look to do.

2009AD
05-06-2009, 07:00 PM
black men USUALLY arent

black men USUALLY arent
But thats true too.

Yeah and in proportion to the number of black men there are not allot of black men doing any of those things. Consider as of 2002 there were more black men in prizon than in college (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2223709.stm). Ruby was right black men usually are not in position of power in their daily lives. When they are with us they get their hour of power. I read her statement and thought it was a great insight.

LOL, so you think the only time a black man has power is when he's fucking a tranny whore? You really are pathetic and deluded....

yosi
05-06-2009, 07:13 PM

Speaking for myself, my willingness to top a man has more to do with how clean he is...and then how is ass looks (i.e. is he clean shaven). Does he at least claim to have douched to clean out is ass, you know had an enema. Basically I look for the same level of hygeine in the man that I apply to my own ass. :)

Topping can be fun, but because many guys don't and won't clean themselves properly it's not something I look to do.

you just met a guy , you like him , he has a great looking ass , a good shower TOGETHER can solve the hygeine problem plus some other "problems" as well :wink:

I know that you only speak for yourself but the question is : it seems that black TS are more willing to top white guys , am I right ?

SarahG
05-06-2009, 07:16 PM
black men USUALLY arent

black men USUALLY arent
But thats true too.

...and when black men are in those positions, it's the exception rather than the rule.

Take just CEOs, what % of fortune 400 companies have black ceos, and what % have white ceos?

She said "typically", she did not say "always" or "almost always"

Typically, ceos of large companies are male. Always? No, not by any means (i.e. HP, eBay etc).

2009AD
05-06-2009, 07:46 PM

...and when black men are in those positions, it's the exception rather than the rule.

Take just CEOs, what % of fortune 400 companies have black ceos, and what % have white ceos?

She said "typically", she did not say "always" or "almost always"

Typically, ceos of large companies are male. Always? No, not by any means (i.e. HP, eBay etc).

Reducing a man's sexual preferences based on his profession or power is simply stupid.

RubyTS
05-06-2009, 07:51 PM
i stick by my original post. Nothing judgemental or prejudice about it. Look up the meaning of ignorance sweetie

RubyTS
05-06-2009, 07:53 PM
The same way there are TS's who will TOP their clients but when in a relationship they prefer the bottom role

T-girl hound
05-06-2009, 07:54 PM
All I know is I'ma take Ruby up on her offer :mrgreen:

RubyTS
05-06-2009, 07:57 PM
When ur constantly in a position of power, sometimes u want someone else to take the reigns. This usually takes place behind closed doors.

SarahG
05-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Reducing a man's sexual preferences based on his profession or power is simply stupid.

I never said one way or another to that, I am staying the hell out of that one LOL.

I was merely talking about people in power, not what that may indicate for the bedroom.

deee757
05-06-2009, 08:23 PM

deee757
05-06-2009, 08:28 PM
"Yeah and in proportion to the number of black men there are not allot of black men doing any of those things. Consider as of 2002 there were more black men in prizon than in college (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2223709.stm). Ruby was right black men usually are not in position of power in their daily lives. When they are with us they get their hour of power. I read her statement and thought it was a great insight.[/quote]"

Misleading statistic
http://www.theloop21.com/news/internet-buzz-more-black-men-jail-college

SarahG
05-06-2009, 08:33 PM
"Yeah and in proportion to the number of black men there are not allot of black men doing any of those things. Consider as of 2002 there were more black men in prizon than in college (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2223709.stm). Ruby was right black men usually are not in position of power in their daily lives. When they are with us they get their hour of power. I read her statement and thought it was a great insight."

Misleading statistic
http://www.theloop21.com/news/internet-buzz-more-black-men-jail-college [/quote]

I was always under the impression that we had more than 2.3mill in prison. :?:

Wonder if those stats include fed, state, and local detainees or what.

deee757
05-06-2009, 08:41 PM
"Yeah and in proportion to the number of black men there are not allot of black men doing any of those things. Consider as of 2002 there were more black men in prizon than in college (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2223709.stm). Ruby was right black men usually are not in position of power in their daily lives. When they are with us they get their hour of power. I read her statement and thought it was a great insight."

Misleading statistic
http://www.theloop21.com/news/internet-buzz-more-black-men-jail-college

I was always under the impression that we had more than 2.3mill in prison. :?:

Wonder if those stats include fed, state, and local detainees or what.[/quote]

Yea the media would make u think the number is that high

giovanni_hotel
05-06-2009, 08:51 PM
SarahG, you just dropped some serious knowledge on me!!

Luv you girl!!

It's criminal the way mediots and radio personalities continue to misrepresent this statistic and don't do an age group break down; the number of Black men, 18 - 24, in college versus how many Black men of the same age group are in prison.

If people knew that in 2001, 635,198 Black men, (18-24), attended college, and that 189,200 Black men of the same age were in prison, so-called experts about the sorry condition of the Black community would just shut up!

PEACE

BrendaQG
05-06-2009, 08:52 PM

you just met a guy , you like him , he has a great looking ass , a good shower TOGETHER can solve the hygeine problem plus some other "problems" as well :wink:

I know that you only speak for yourself but the question is : it seems that black TS are more willing to top white guys , am I right ?

Trust me it takes more than a good shower to be clean enough for anal sex. It takes a date with the dreaded apparatus...

http://www.enemakit.com/images/14741-Bag-Hose-Tips-300p.jpg

I would vote no if by top you mean to penetrate the man. Though my fav position is to straddel the man, as a GG would and ride him with his cock in my ass... so I am on top, but he is penetrating me.

SarahG
05-06-2009, 08:56 PM

Luv you girl!!

It's criminal the way mediots and radio personalities continue to misrepresent this statistic and don't do an age group break down; the number of Black men, 18 - 24, in college versus how many Black men of the same age group are in prison.

If people knew that in 2001, 635,198 Black men, (18-24), attended college, and that 189,200 Black men of the same age were in prison, so-called experts about the sorry condition of the Black community would just shut up!

PEACE

Well, I hate to receive credit when credit isn't due me, I wasn't the one who posted that link (the quote tags are all messed up).

I really don't know much about the stats on this, all I can say is- if the link can be trusted, it's an interesting statistic. I wish we had more accurate #s and newer ones to work with, 2001 was almost 10 years ago. Alot can change (for the better or worse) in that time.

The other thing that may be misleading is directly comparing blacks to whites in population stats, being as the two groups do not have an equal population. It is not as if 50% of the US is white, and 50% is black.

BrendaQG
05-06-2009, 09:03 PM

Luv you girl!!

PEACE

Well, I hate to receive credit when credit isn't due me, I wasn't the one who posted that link (the quote tags are all messed up).

I really don't know much about the stats on this, all I can say is- if the link can be trusted, it's an interesting statistic. I wish we had more accurate #s and newer ones to work with, 2001 was almost 10 years ago. Alot can change (for the better or worse) in that time.

The other thing that may be misleading is directly comparing blacks to whites in population stats, being as the two groups do not have an equal population. It is not as if 50% of the US is white, and 50% is black.

That's kind of not the point. The point is that there are more black men in prison than in college. The number of black men in college is disproportionately low, and the number in prison is disproportionately large. That is the point.

SarahG
05-06-2009, 09:04 PM

Luv you girl!!

PEACE

That's kind of not the point. The point is that there are more black men in prison than in college. The number of black men in college is disproportionately low, and the number in prison is disproportionately large. That is the point.

But that's not the point.

If you want to say that:

-The # of blacks in college are disproportionately low

Separately,

-The # of blacks in prison is disproportionately high.

I would agree with you, on both terms.

Saying "there are more blacks in prison than in college" on the other hand, is a very different statement.

deee757
05-06-2009, 09:09 PM

Luv you girl!!

PEACE

But that's not the point.

If you want to say that:

-The # of blacks in college are disproportionately low

Separately,

-The # of blacks in prison is disproportionately high.

I would agree with you, on both terms.

Saying "there are more blacks in prison than in college" on the other hand, is a very different statement.

Exactly, "there are more blacks in prison than in college" is completely incorrect

SarahG
05-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Exactly, "there are more blacks in prison than in college" is completely incorrect

The reason why you can't directly compare two demographics and expect everything to be split 50/50, is because groups aren't populated 50/50 to begin with. I have seen conflicting stats on how many people are, collectively, in our prisons. I've seen #s ranging from 1.5 to 2.3 mill

The Hoover Institute says that of the 1.57mill inmates they report to have existed in 2006 between both state AND federal prisons, 1.46 million were male. That means the amount of female prisoners is disproportionately low. Does that mean that women are treated unjustly better than men in our society? I wouldn't begin to imagine so...

That same site says 42 percent of inmates are black, 40 percent are white.

Problem there is that whites in 2006 made up 74% of our population (over 220 million people), blacks made up a mere 13.4% (slightly over 40 million).

Since the population white versus black is so unbalanced, then one would expect when "everything else is equal," 74% of ceos would be white, 13.4% would be black. 74% of inmates would be white, 13.4% would be black. 74% of students would be white, 13.4% would be black. Time and time again the white group will have a larger population (more ceos, more teachers, more lawyers) because as a group- the white population has 180,000,000 more people!

But since there are really 40% of the inmates who are black, and not a small 13.4%- then it's clear that blacks are disproportionately more likely to be in prison. Which is, beyond debate- a major indicator that something is wrong.

I found the 2000 year stats on college enrollment in the US, the 2000 census says 14.38 million attended undergrad, 3.11 attended grad school (I rounded both #s for simplicity).

The way this breaks down by race is:

For whites:
18-24: 6,756,030
25+: 5,699,882
Total: 12,455,912
/17,490,000= ~71.2% of the (college) student body are white

For blacks:
18-24: 1,024,774
25+: 1,187,829
Total: 2,212,603
/17,490,000= ~12.7% of the (college) student body are black.

That said:
-If there are only ~846,735 black inmates, then there are MORE black college students than there are black inmates. In fact there is more than twice as many black college students, than there are inmates.

-The amount of whites in college, and blacks in college, DOES NOT SHOW the gross imbalance found in our prison system. Could there be improvement? Absolutely, but the #'s don't show a massive disparagy... at least back in 2000. That was almost 10 years ago, who knows what has changed since.

RubyTS
05-06-2009, 09:45 PM
The # of blacks with monster cocks is disproportionately high. :lol:

SarahG
05-06-2009, 09:47 PM

Sadly, I could not find that one on the census.gov website. I looked and looked, but they just aren't collecting data on that LOL.

RubyTS
05-06-2009, 09:51 PM

Sadly, I could not find that one on the census.gov website. I looked and looked, but they just aren't collecting data on that LOL.

i'll tour the states and get the stats myself!!!! :twisted:

SarahG
05-06-2009, 09:52 PM

i'll tour the states and get the stats myself!!!! :twisted:

I hear the feds have a good benefits package. Pay probably isn't so great.

But hey, if you can get into Obama's cabinet, you won't have to pay taxes. Taxes are only for the little people.*

*Everyone is equal, but some people are more equal than others.

RubyTS
05-06-2009, 09:55 PM
i'd love to get into obama's "cabinet"

RubyTS
05-06-2009, 10:12 PM
ok that was a lil cheezy lol

sugdaddie69
05-06-2009, 11:22 PM
It was Ruby being Ruby..its part of what makes you so damn sexy.

RubyTS
05-06-2009, 11:36 PM
tee hee :oops:

giovanni_hotel
05-06-2009, 11:37 PM

RubyTS, LOL

You are a trip!! A very sexy one, mind you, but still funny as shyt!!

Instrumental
05-07-2009, 03:44 AM
Hrm, I'm a black dude and I'd be into bottoming. *shrug* You figure blacks only make up about 12% of the population anyway, so I suppose it makes sense that there'd be less of them in comparison to whites for any given statistic in most cases.

Bobzz
05-07-2009, 04:06 AM
Even though I participated in the poll, I thought it was a pretty stupid (and probably inherently racist, but not in a mean spirited way) inquiry. On any given day and depending on the circumstances and the particular girl involved, I could go either way (I'm not black, if that matters). It's too simplistic to accept the notion that societal power or "norms" makes it easier for one group to more inclined to bottom than it is for another group to top or to make generalizations that any particular color or culture wants to do anything. For example, for the longest time, there was this notion that black guys didn't eat pussy because it wasn't a masculine thing to do but that white guys did. Well for what its worth, there was the rumor of a rush of black gals dating white guys because they ate pussy and that was pretty much bullshit too. For me, if the mood seems right I'm on top or on the bottom and if it's really right I'm both. Afterall, it's just sex and if it feels good do it. If it feels great do it again!

JamesHunt
05-07-2009, 04:23 AM
Maybe there's something in this. Black girls (gg) like white men cos they love having their cunt licked. Apparently black men aren't into this overall, so I've been told :roll:

Bobzz
05-07-2009, 04:33 AM
You're missing my point...they're all bullshit generalizations. Some guys (black and white) do or do not like to (eat pussy, top, bottom, eat cock...whatever!) Some girls (black and white) do or do not like to (eat cock, top, bottom, eat pussy...whatever!). And this is by no means intended to exclude what Latinas or Asian girls do or do not prefer, I'm simply trying to make the argument simplier for people to digest. Becaue we all know that Latinas love to top and asians love to bottom...right? Well that's bullshit too. (sorry couldn't resist)

BrendaQG
05-07-2009, 07:37 AM
The generalization is all in your head. I just asked a question. Do you understand the difference between that and asserting as fact? You say no. Others have said yes. That does not make them, or me,racist.

As for "more black men in prison"... to break that down in the way some have misses the point. It is not logical having one race make up 35% of the incarcerated population (http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/64). When black people are 13.3% of the population? (http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/facts_for_features_special_editions/003721.html) What kind of emotional message does that send. That my friends is real racism, not someone's views on topping or bottoming. :roll:

SarahG
05-07-2009, 08:03 AM
As for "more black men in prison"... to break that down in the way some have misses the point. It is not logical having one race make up 35% of the incarcerated population (http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/64). When black people are 13.3% of the population? (http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/facts_for_features_special_editions/003721.html)

Isn't that basically what I had said? % ranges of inmates goes as high as 42% depending on whose data you're looking at. Far cry from 13%. Not even close.

However, there are not "more blacks in prison than in college"- by the #'s the reverse is true. There are more black students than inmates, and the amount of black students isn't that far off from what one would expect based on the size of the black population (they make up 11-13% of the country's college student body depending whose data you use or what year you're looking at). I am not convinced by the data that there is no disparagy among race lines with our student population, the census data on that point could be misleading if: Most the blacks go for lesser degrees, Fewer blacks are in masters programs, etc. For all I know, based on the data, most black college students could be going to cheap community colleges for low end blue collar certificate programs.... whereas most white students could be going for 4 year degrees for fast tracked white collar jobs.

By the numbers, the amount of blacks in college in 2006 was roughly identical with the ENTIRE United States prison population of that year (blacks, whites, and everyone else included). In 2000, the amount of black college students was a population GREATER than the country's population of inmates (white, black, and everyone else included).

So unless the census data is inaccurate, the argument that "there are more blacks in prison than in college" falls flat on its face. It also doesn't address who is going for which degrees, whether they are successful at finishing their chosen degrees, or how easily they're hired upon graduating.

ARMANIXXX
05-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Alright,

I'll bite Brenda's topic here.

I'm a masculine young black male.
I've hooked up with several TS chicks here in the Bay Area. Most of the time I go in with the idea that I'm gonna top, but I have hooked up with girls that have wanted to top or do both, and assuming that we're both comfortable with each other, she's cool, she's clean (circumcised too).... I can, have, and will bottom.

I really don't have a problem pleasing who I'm with in that way if that's what she likes. In my opinion, refusing a girl, a TS girl in particular, refusing her needs sexually is kind of selfish.

Edit in:
Some people get the 2 terms confused, so I'll iterate:

Bottoming and Subbing are 2 different things.

T-girl hound
05-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Alright,

I've hooked up with several TS chicks here in the Bay Area. Most of the time I go in with the idea that I'm gonna top, but I have hooked up with girls that have wanted to top or do both, and assuming that we're both comfortable with each other, she's cool, she's clean (circumcised too).... I can, have, and will bottom.

I really don't have a problem pleasing who I'm with in that way if that's what she likes. In my opinion, refusing a girl, a TS girl in particular, refusing her needs sexually is kind of selfish.

Edit in:

I feel you in pleasing the person I'm with

Alyssa87
05-07-2009, 11:17 AM
for whats its worth...

ive ony had sex with one black man.
the only man i've loved.

he let me fuck him whenever i wanted
...after that first good time ;)

ARMANIXXX
05-07-2009, 11:26 AM
for whats its worth...

the only man i've loved.

Question....

Did you actually like topping him?

Alyssa87
05-07-2009, 11:28 AM
it was seldom. but it was when i wanted it.

he was like you. all about making me satisfied : )

ARMANIXXX
05-07-2009, 11:39 AM

Right on

T-girl hound
05-07-2009, 11:57 AM

thats what love and reciprocation is all about

hwbs
05-07-2009, 02:17 PM
lol @ this thread.....

jjhill
05-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Every thread that refers to black guys on this site basically turn into a bashing thread. Happens all the time. Most times it's from a black female too.

jjhill
05-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Every thread that refers to black guys on this site basically turn into a bashing thread. Happens all the time. Most times it's from a black female too.

And that's why I haven't been with a black woman since high school. Cause the black females I BEEN WITH, where ghetto or always trying to keep a brother down. Not saying every sister is like that but the ones I ran into. Let the bashing begin.

Bobzz
05-07-2009, 03:13 PM

And that's why I haven't been with a black woman since high school. Cause the black females I BEEN WITH, where ghetto or always trying to keep a brother down. Not saying every sister is like that but the ones I ran into. Let the bashing begin.I'm probably not supposed to say anything here but I'm going to have to agree with you, the vast majority of t-sistas I've encountered with have been way too ghetto-ey or thuggie. In fact, it's my impression that many don't really like white guys at all. As a result, I generally don't date 'em. There are, of course, many absolutely wonderful t-gals of color like Chicago's Tiffany (who I could spend the rest of my days with) but unfortunately there seems to be a head set amongst many black t-gals that can only be described as a masculine sort of street cred mentality. That might account for the generalization that white guys seem to want to be topped by black girls more than black guys; it's the masculine thing to do. How's that for generalizations folks?

TsVanessa69
05-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Alright,

Edit in:

Wow, my deam lover!!! :wink: :wink:
I wish more men of color had that mentality.

deee757
05-07-2009, 05:43 PM
The generalization is all in your head. I just asked a question. Do you understand the difference between that and asserting as fact? You say no. Others have said yes. That does not make them, or me,racist.

As for "more black men in prison"... to break that down in the way some have misses the point. It is not logical having one race make up 35% of the incarcerated population (http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/64). When black people are 13.3% of the population? (http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/facts_for_features_special_editions/003721.html) What kind of emotional message does that send. That my friends is real racism, not someone's views on topping or bottoming. :roll:

Another misleading statistic. Black males make up 35 percent of the prison population for males between the ages of 20-29 not the entire population
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/pim07.pdf

blckhaze
05-07-2009, 06:40 PM
for whats its worth...

the only man i've loved.

Once you go black.................................
Your credit is shot.
8)

mimiplastique
05-07-2009, 07:22 PM

i vote no . they all like it up the ass ... i have had black men on my floor Begging ME to fuck them .

yngtxmale24
05-07-2009, 08:12 PM

i vote no . they all like it up the ass ... i have had black men on my floor Begging ME to fuck them .i love mimi

mimiplastique
05-07-2009, 08:14 PM

i vote no . they all like it up the ass ... i have had black men on my floor Begging ME to fuck them .i love mimi
back at ya daddy ;)

yngtxmale24
05-07-2009, 08:16 PM

back at ya daddy ;)nah girl, my back against you. but i'm white. and we all bottom. ha

jjhill
05-07-2009, 11:24 PM

And that's why I haven't been with a black woman since high school. Cause the black females I BEEN WITH, where ghetto or always trying to keep a brother down. Not saying every sister is like that but the ones I ran into. Let the bashing begin.I'm probably not supposed to say anything here but I'm going to have to agree with you, the vast majority of t-sistas I've encountered with have been way too ghetto-ey or thuggie. In fact, it's my impression that many don't really like white guys at all. As a result, I generally don't date 'em. There are, of course, many absolutely wonderful t-gals of color like Chicago's Tiffany (who I could spend the rest of my days with) but unfortunately there seems to be a head set amongst many black t-gals that can only be described as a masculine sort of street cred mentality. That might account for the generalization that white guys seem to want to be topped by black girls more than black guys; it's the masculine thing to do. How's that for generalizations folks?

thank you bob since all these generalizations are getting thrown around, this is insane.

rover187
05-08-2009, 12:23 AM
I'm versitile and willing to do whatever, i never really thought about, i guess it depends on the mood i'm in.

yosi
05-08-2009, 07:39 AM
... i have had black men on my floor Begging ME to fuck them .

I like the idea :wink:

tjunkie
05-08-2009, 08:31 AM
:oops: I guess I must be waisting my time then. I just "thought" I wanted to find a party of various "size and length" Tgirls to abuse my throat and ass while I masturbate one in each hand, rotating from smallest to largest. Hmmmm, lotta thought for someone unwilling.

ozma
05-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Bump, just read through the mess and I will post my two cents.

I was also going to post the stats that debunked the myth but since it has been thoroughly discussed I don't feel like that's apropiate now.

ANd it's a damn shame that the initiator hasn't admitted she was dead wrong.

I guess ignorance is bliss. Fucking hate that shit.

But anyways, I am a black man and I have never bottomed, but I DO feel the urge to bottom to a ts if given the chance. I want to know what it's like. And I do like watching the ts's top in films.

To me, I don't like watching top-only films, because it's kinda boring. If he was plowing the wood, ok, but other than that, nah. I mean, for me, just stick with the gg's if ya'll just gonna be top only and ignore the cock.

I also wouldn;t get with a ts who hated her cock also. I might as well stick to gg's if that was the case.

ozma
05-08-2009, 09:49 PM

Fucking pathetic isn't it?

Brotha, you wouldn't believe the bullshit I've seen from black women who WE KNOW they are bw when some of them are online. What they do and how they act. It's like they have some deep-seeded hatred for black men. ANd I'm not talking about THIS particular forum, but other forums as well. It makes a person's blood pressure go up, to say the least.

But I still date black women though, haven't gave up on them.

SarahG
05-08-2009, 10:18 PM

Brotha, you wouldn't believe the bullshit I've seen from black women who WE KNOW they are bw when some of them are online. What they do and how they act. It's like they have some deep-seeded hatred for black men. ANd I'm not talking about THIS particular forum, but other forums as well. It makes a person's blood pressure go up, to say the least.

Uhoh, the last time someone said something to the effect of "most of the times its from a black female" recently, it turned into this:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=45136

I wonder if the same argument that played out over Hara's post will now occur in this thread. :?:

ozma
05-08-2009, 10:32 PM

Uhoh, the last time someone said something to the effect of "most of the times its from a black female" recently, it turned into this:

I wonder if the same argument that played out over Hara's post will now occur in this thread. :?:

Well to clarify, I wasn't talking about all, but those who I would find disgraceful.

And Hara took the same ole cookie-cutter cop-out by saying "I'm not racist, I have black friends". I heard it many times before, it only masks who you are.

SarahG
05-08-2009, 10:33 PM

Well to clarify, I wasn't talking about all, but those who I would find disgraceful.

And Hara took the same ole cookie-cutter cop-out by saying "I'm not racist, I have black friends". I heard it many times before, it only masks who you are.

I know, I was just trying to warn that this thread could go salvagely

BrendaQG
05-08-2009, 10:49 PM

I was also going to post the stats that debunked the myth but since it has been thoroughly discussed I don't feel like that's apropiate now.

The ignorance is all on your end friend. If you read the first post you will see that I am asking a question, not stating my observation as if it were a fact. How can i be wrong about asking a reasonable question. Second it seems that 62% of the people who responded to the poll agree'd with me. In electoral politics we call that a landslide.

You and a few other people here react in a very defensive manner to this question. Why is that? Perhaps you are a wee bit insecure in your manhood?

Bobzz
05-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Q: Is it just my imagination but is there a real difference between fucking the average black man and the average white man?

A: It's just your imagination - fucking is fucking, some people have better technique, so people have different equipment but I have to think that there's not too much difference in men's asses other than how they might react to a dick inside of it.

Q: It seems that a white man is much more willing to bottom than a black man. I am totally insane or am I right?

A: You are totally insane.

The way the last question is worded creates the inherent rascist undercurrent. It may be your personal experience that you top more white guys than you do black guys, could it be because you see more white guys? Given that white guys do make up a larger proportion of the population than black guys do, I suppose it could be mathematically accurate that you top more white guys because you might be seeing more of them. Some of the other comments and observations suggest that some men here are interested in actually pleasing their partners and based on personal experience, some girls do actually like to top. Would it be any less racist to suggest that white guys are somehow better lovers because they are interested pleasing their partner by bottoming for her? I don't think that would fly well here either. Let me ask a question for the record, do you like to top regardless of race? Or is it a case of you'd rather top a black guy but he's not all that into you? Hmmmmmmmm?

Suckalot1
05-09-2009, 01:01 AM
Brenda, Brenda.....

So you've never seen a black man that loved to suck dick? eat asshole? how about get his asshole licked? Well that is just sooo "manly", isn't it?

If you've never seen those, you haven't seen anything and need to get out of your hole.

Ts CinthyaNY
05-09-2009, 03:06 AM
I seen many Black guys who love T-cock and to bottom, some others bottom with some big toys and like to be very submissive during the session even if they are thugs or a very straight decent looking guy... Although most white men tend to bottom or willing to try.

what I notice the most it's that white guys do not seem to care about the size of the T-cock, but black guys, they seem to mind (the bigger the better).. in my experience.

Love...

Cinthya

jjhill
05-09-2009, 03:08 AM
Cin I miss yo sexy ass! lol

T-girl hound
05-09-2009, 05:25 AM

Hara aint racist

BrendaQG
05-09-2009, 05:35 AM
Brenda, Brenda.....

So you've never seen a black man that loved to suck dick? eat asshole? how about get his asshole licked? Well that is just sooo "manly", isn't it?

If you've never seen those, you haven't seen anything and need to get out of your hole.

In my opinion there is nothing unmanly about any of that. Let me quote from my first post again....

Did I say it never happend? No,I did not. I said it seemed to me that white men were more willing. Then some other people called me racist, and intimated other things in a really defensive manner. Defensive of what I wonder? Answer me what about my statements would compel you to insult me so?

T-girl hound
05-09-2009, 05:42 AM
Brenda, Brenda.....

In my opinion there is nothing unmanly about any of that. Let me quote from my first post again....

Did I say it never happend? No,I did not. I said it seemed to me that white men were more willing. Then some other people called me racist, and intimated other things in a really defensive manner. Defensive of what I wonder? Answer me what about my statements would compel you to insult me so?

Aisha you wanna top? I'll be in the Chi soon and I'm black, thing is I gotta be able to return the favor

ozma
05-09-2009, 01:22 PM

The ignorance is all on your end friend. If you read the first post you will see that I am asking a question, not stating my observation as if it were a fact. How can i be wrong about asking a reasonable question. Second it seems that 62% of the people who responded to the poll agree'd with me. In electoral politics we call that a landslide.

You and a few other people here react in a very defensive manner to this question. Why is that? Perhaps you are a wee bit insecure in your manhood?

I wasn't even talking about that. I was talking about your misleading stats about more black men in jail then college. That's what I was talking about. Nice try of avoiding the subject.

And also, how the hell I can be insecure to a bunch of people who don't who I am? You have the freedom to say what you want (In bounds of the law) while remaining anounomous, so I have nothing to be afraid about.

ozma
05-09-2009, 01:28 PM
And also, how the hell could be defensive about something I admitted I want to try???

You tried to omit the rest of my post to make a point, but on the other hand, I clearly stated that is something that's on my mind, so why the hell did you even try to say that I'm defensive??

ozma
05-09-2009, 01:29 PM

Hara aint racist

Suuuuuuuuuure.. :roll:

T-girl hound
05-09-2009, 01:41 PM

Hara aint racist

What makes your claim valid

ozma
05-09-2009, 01:56 PM

Hara aint racist

By bringing race into a discussion that shows just ONE black girl ranting.

When being called out on it, she took the cookie-cutter strategic cop-out by saying I have black girl friends. To make it seem that she is "cool" with blacks but that doesn't mean that she doesn't feel prejeduce, superior towards them.

That doesn't make her a extremist, and she might be comfortable around black people, but that doesn't mean she feels indifferent enough to say such things.

YOu might know her, but I know when someone says that, it raises red flags.

BrendaQG
05-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Brenda, Brenda.....

Aisha you wanna top? I'll be in the Chi soon and I'm black, thing is I gotta be able to return the favor

:wink:

T-girl hound
05-10-2009, 04:07 AM
Brenda, Brenda.....

:wink:

yum good time cumming

TsVanessa69
05-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Brenda, Brenda.....

I'll send her over a few of mine that I'm rotating out to replace with fresher ones.

filyapanties4me
05-11-2009, 04:39 AM

Topping can be fun, but because many guys don't and won't clean themselves properly it's not something I look to do.I'M WITH YOU HERE BABYGIRL!!! ALL THE WAY!!!

TsVanessa69
05-11-2009, 11:24 PM
I was cleaning my computer and found a video of me topping a black guy, should I post it up?

giovanni_hotel
05-11-2009, 11:32 PM
PU-Leeze Vanessa!!

Post away!

BlkJewels
05-12-2009, 07:58 AM
I was cleaning my computer and found a video of me topping a black guy, should I post it up?

I'd watch. Post yo booty pic with it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-13-2009, 11:30 PM

Hara aint racist

When being called out on it, she took the cookie-cutter strategic cop-out by saying I have black girl friends. To make it seem that she is "cool" with blacks but that doesn't mean that she doesn't feel prejeduce, superior towards them.

That doesn't make her a extremist, and she might be comfortable around black people, but that doesn't mean she feels indifferent enough to say such things.

What raises a red flag is when someone who doesn't know me claims to say I'm a racist when I am NOT! I have black female friends and have dated/gone out with black men. So how could that prove that I'm a racist?!? I only said what I have seen/experienced hanging out with black girls or men. And it's quite hilarious how someone who's black is completely oblivious to the fact that even within your own "black" community" there is a divide. Deny it all you want but every black person feels he or she is above or beyond another black guy or girl. Light skinned black people thinks they're better than darker skinned ones and so forth and so on.

It boggles my mind to no end that these prejudices that's been going on within a race (or different races) in itself is ignored but when someone mentions how some black girls "attitudes" are towards transgender.. we then are called racist. Danielle sums it up best, majority of the black people are the biggets homophobes. California's gay marriages was voted NO heavily by blacks and hispanics second.

One will never get to experience these so called "abuse" by black genetic women on transgenders unless you walk in our shoes and is a part of our TG community. Even black tgirls has in some way shape or form experienced the verbal/abuse/assault of genetic black girls. Funny how some black men got the face to react and call foul when they aren't even a part of our TG Community to fully understand what was being said.

That to me is simply idiotic at best!

~Kisses.

HTGx

jjhill
05-13-2009, 11:44 PM

Hara aint racist

What raises a red flag is when someone who doesn't know me claims to say I'm a racist when I am NOT! I have black female friends and have dated/gone out with black men. So how could that prove that I'm a racist?!? I only said what I have seen/experienced hanging out with black girls or men. And it's quite hilarious how someone who's black is completely oblivious to the fact that even within your own "black" community" there is a divide. Deny it all you want but every black person feels he or she is above or beyond another black guy or girl. Light skinned black people thinks they're better than darker skinned ones and so forth and so on.

It boggles my mind to no end that these prejudices that's been going on within a race (or different races) in itself is ignored but when someone mentions how some black girls "attitudes" are towards transgender.. we then are called racist. Danielle sums it up best, majority of the black people are the biggets homophobes. California's gay marriages was voted NO heavily by blacks and hispanics second.

One will never get to experience these so called "abuse" by black genetic women on transgenders unless you walk in our shoes and is a part of our TG community. Even black tgirls has in some way shape or form experienced the verbal/abuse/assault of genetic black girls. Funny how some black men got the face to react and call foul when they aren't even a part of our TG Community to fully understand what was being said.

That to me is simply idiotic at best!

~Kisses.

HTGx

are you asian?

jjhill
05-13-2009, 11:54 PM
I got a few more questions

Do you know where the division between dark skin blacks and light skin blacks stem from?

Do you think someone that's not black, can speak upon the black community without being in a black person shoes?

How old are you? (cuz that dark vs light died out along time ago)

p.s. I'm light skin and don't think I'm better then nobody. I never had a problem with you, but making generalizations like this piss me off. Esp, when you say the word "every" Also all that prejudice stuff or blacks hating blacks because of skin color died along time ago. At least in my generation. No, your not racist. Your ignorant!

fitz207
05-14-2009, 12:05 AM
majority of the black people are the biggets homophobes. California's gay marriages was voted NO heavily by blacks and hispanics second.

As of 2006 California's black population was 6.2%

And the Hispanic population was 35.9%

The white population was 59.8%

You're really seem to be stereotyping blacks for voting against gay marriage. I really don't think blacks have that much pull when they are only 6.2% of the states population. Just call me a typical white liberal. Maybe I'm wrong, but you seem to have a lot anger towards blacks in general Hara.

fitz207
05-14-2009, 12:08 AM

Do you know where the division between dark skin blacks and light skin blacks stem from?

Do you think someone that's not black, can speak upon the black community without being in a black person shoes?

p.s. I'm light skin and don't think I'm better then nobody. I never had a problem with you, but making generalizations like this piss me off. Esp, when you say the word "every" Also all that prejudice stuff or blacks hating blacks because of skin color died along time ago. At least in my generation. No, your not racist. Your ignorant!
:claps :claps :claps

Bobzz
05-14-2009, 12:10 AM
To quote Frank Zappa .."I'm not black but sometimes I wish I wasn't white" Truth be known, racism isn't confined to a particular race or to so-called sub-groups within a race. We're all guilty of it until we at least acknowledge that we are all the products of racist cultures.

"I am not a racist. I am against every form of racism and segregation, every form of discrimination. I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color." Malcolm X

Things are however, looking up.

sugdaddie69
05-14-2009, 12:14 AM
Well Brenda,you started this mess,where you and them new tits at,boy i tell ya..you Chicago folks just can't stay out of shit.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-14-2009, 12:21 AM
majority of the black people are the biggets homophobes. California's gay marriages was voted NO heavily by blacks and hispanics second.

You're really seem to be stereotyping blacks for voting against gay marriage. I really don't think blacks have that much pull when they are only 6.2% of the states population. Just call me a typical white liberal. Maybe I'm wrong, but you seem to have a lot anger towards blacks in general Hara.

Um this is what I've said:

"Danielle sums it up best, majority of the black people are the biggets homophobes. California's gay marriages was voted NO heavily by blacks and hispanics second."

On her youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LGLht1ksQc

And I was agreeing with her?

Also, how am I stereotyping blacks for voting NO on Prop 8 when it was all over the news given as facts?

So, If someone agreed with someone (like Danielle) or a fact that was broadcasted awhile back on national television..that makes one angry at black people? Plueeasee..keep thinking that. I don't really care, one way or another. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
05-14-2009, 12:29 AM
Some things are not stereotypical or racist, simply facts and then persons get offended.
Now I as a transexual can say as a FACT, that African American men are the first ones to call me a man in public. That is a FACT. I just laugh at it because: I also have black clients who pay me well, black clients who suck my cock and black clients who love my cock in their asses. I have black trade that love to smoke blunts with me and nail my pussy to the bed. Those are just FACTS.
Does that make me a racist because I speak on something I live every day of my life?
No. Does it mean I don't like black people? No.
I am Puerto Rican, which if you know, we are Spanish, Taino Indian and African.
Does it hurt me when my own people redicule me for being real to myself, yes, but it doesnt change the FACT that thats life. :frustrated :frustrated :frustrated

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-14-2009, 12:37 AM

No that's not ignorant. That's just being observant. I've seen blacks ignore fellow blacks (at a club, malls etc.) as if they didn't exist. I've worked with a few black people who doesn't want to shop at a black mall, eat at black restaurants etc. I don't get why they do these things but they do. And don't get me wrong, these sorts of things happens within any race..just saying. So hows that being ignorant when you're only saying what you see with your two eyes?!? :roll:

Precisely my point (about men who makes comments that are not even part of our "tg" community crying foul)..which, you've somehow managed to reverse.. Zzzzzzzz

Yawn!

~Kisses.

HTG

fitz207
05-14-2009, 12:45 AM

Um this is what I've said:

"Danielle sums it up best, majority of the black people are the biggets homophobes. California's gay marriages was voted NO heavily by blacks and hispanics second."

On her youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LGLht1ksQc

And I was agreeing with her?

Also, how am I stereotyping blacks for voting NO on Prop 8 when it was all over the news given as facts?

So, If someone agreed with someone (like Danielle) or a fact that was broadcasted awhile back on national television..that makes one angry at black people? Plueeasee..keep thinking that. I don't really care, one way or another. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG
The news often stereotypes blacks Hara. So you didn't say it, but you're agreeing with Danielle's comments about blacks?? I don't agree with my uncle who's been a KKK member since 1955.

jjhill
05-14-2009, 12:47 AM

No that's not ignorant. That's just being observant. I've seen blacks ignore fellow blacks (at a club, malls etc.) as if they didn't exist. I've worked with a few black people who doesn't want to shop at a black mall, eat at black restaurants etc. I don't get why they do these things but they do. And don't get me wrong, these sorts of things happens within any race..just saying. So hows that being ignorant when you're only saying what you see with your two eyes?!? :roll:

Precisely my point (about men who makes comments that are not even part of our "tg" community crying foul)..which, you've somehow managed to reverse.. Zzzzzzzz

Yawn!

~Kisses.

HTG

What's ignorant is when you said every black person feel that way towards other blacks. Or however you said it.

Ok how about this for an observation. You know what I'm not gonna even take it there. Sorry that all blacks don't look alike.....

jjhill
05-14-2009, 12:49 AM
Here's one definition of ignorant

Ignorant- lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact.

Your information or the wording of your words shows ignorance

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-14-2009, 12:52 AM
@fitz07

Are you blind? I said "Danielle sums it up best!" She said Blacks are homophobic (on her youtube video). IF you got a problem with that statement..take it up with her (I was simply agreeing with her based upon my personal experiences).

And about television news/media stereotyping blacks..You should take it up with the network airing them. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
05-14-2009, 12:53 AM
Are you blind? I said "Danielle sums it up best!" She said Blacks are homophobic (on her youtube video). IF you got a problem with that statement..take it up with her (I was simply agreeing with her based upon my personal experiences).

And about television news/media stereotyping blacks..You should take it up with the network airing them. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Are you blind? That's not the statement I had a problem with. Let me go get the statement for you.

jjhill
05-14-2009, 12:55 AM
This is the statement I was referring to "Deny it all you want but every black person feels he or she is above or beyond another black guy or girl. Light skinned black people thinks they're better than darker skinned ones and so forth and so on. "

I can care less about the other stuff you said.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-14-2009, 12:56 AM

Here's a word for you:

DENIAL

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
05-14-2009, 12:58 AM

Here's a word for you:

DENIAL

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

~Kisses.

HTG

I forgot your omnipotent and omnipresent. Your also me, so you know I dislike other blacks based on skin complexion. You sound really smart. Practice what you preach Hara

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-14-2009, 12:59 AM
This is the statement I was referring to "Deny it all you want but every black person feels he or she is above or beyond another black guy or girl. Light skinned black people thinks they're better than darker skinned ones and so forth and so on. "

:roll:

W/e..Go find someone else to talk with. It's better to take a shit than talk to someone who's in denial..

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
05-14-2009, 01:01 AM

:roll:

W/e..Go find someone else to talk with. It's better to take a shit than talk to someone who's in denial..

~Kisses.

HTG

Your worst then the little boy who takes his basketball home after being the worst player on the court. Sorry I'm black I like basketball. Or should I say, I loves me some basketball. lol

2009AD
05-14-2009, 01:01 AM
Deny it all you want but every black person feels he or she is above or beyond another black guy or girl.

Uh? Where did you get that from? Every black person feels he/she is above other blacks?

Bobzz
05-14-2009, 01:02 AM

Your information or the wording of your words shows ignoranceSo I think it breaks down to these fundamental questions:

1) Is what one says reflective of someone's ignorance?;

2) Is how one says it discernably different than what one says?;

3) Does it matter?

I think it does matter. I think you can be generally ignorant about certain facts regarding an issue, have an opinion about that issue and yet pose questions that may ultimately challenge your own ignorance without being racist, homophobic, genderist, etc. I think it's called learning.

Hara_Juku Tgirl

Here's a word for you:

DENIAL

~Kisses.

HTG

I forgot your omnipotent and omnipresent. Your also me, so you know I dislike other blacks based on skin complexion. You sound really smart. Practice what you preach Hara

It's good to know that you're highly passionate about the issue. But honestly, I don't give a shit what you think or think about me. We would never ever meet or get to know each other. And I am not plugging any vids, tg parties nor am I selling my ass to live or get by. So to each their own.

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
Deny it all you want but every black person feels he or she is above or beyond another black guy or girl.

Uh? Where did you get that from? Every black person feels he/she is above other blacks?

She's ignorant, you see her reply to the statement right? lmfao, what a joke.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-14-2009, 01:05 AM

I should have re-phased that and said "quite a few" or "some"...that came out not the way I intended. Sorry sweety. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
05-14-2009, 01:05 AM

Here's a word for you:

DENIAL

~Kisses.

HTG

It's good to know that you're highly passionate about the issue. But honestly, I don't give a shit what you think or think about me. We would never ever meet or get to know each other. And I am not plugging any vids, tg parties nor am I selling my ass to live or get by. So to each their own.

~Kisses.

HTG

Great comeback. I was told if you can't say nothing good, don't say nothing at all. I was also told if anyone use the statement, "I'm not racist I have this many black friends" equals racist.

2009AD
05-14-2009, 01:06 AM
------

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-14-2009, 01:06 AM

She's ignorant, you see her reply to the statement right? lmfao, what a joke.

W/e :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
05-14-2009, 01:08 AM

I should have re-phased that and said "quite a few" or "some"...that came out not the way I intended. Sorry sweety. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Now I retract my statement of you being ignorant.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-14-2009, 01:13 AM

Here's a word for you:

DENIAL

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

Great comeback. I was told if you can't say nothing good, don't say nothing at all. I was also told if anyone use the statement, "I'm not racist I have this many black friends" equals racist.

Um, I'm not here for great comebacks. Nor am I here to fight with you (whom I've never met nor conversed). But to assess and conclude that I'm racist simply because I agreed with Danielle or what was said in media is retarded!

So w/e..Keep fanning it and earn HA post count points! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

SarahG
05-14-2009, 01:15 AM

Here's a word for you:

DENIAL

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

I wouldn't say it = racist.

But I would say it isn't very convincing.
:shrug

As to the CA gay marriage ban, does anyone know if these stats are inaccurate?
http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenumbers/2008/11/the-gay-marriag.html

The argument that blacks are more opposed to gay marriage than whites does not pan out, when using 2004 gay marriage ban ballot initiatives for statistics. But that can't be said, based on what I could find, on CA's 08 prop8, and I don't see anything that would explain the disparagy.

jjhill
05-14-2009, 01:18 AM

Here's a word for you:

DENIAL

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

Um, I'm not here for great comebacks. Nor am I here to fight with you (whom I've never met nor conversed). But to assess and conclude that I'm racist simply because I agreed with Danielle or what was said in media is retarded!

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh your definitely right, we never met nor conversed. I'm not here to fight with you either. But when you make a dumb ass statement like you did..... I couldn't help it. I usually don't prey on the weak. Also like i said, all my responses had nothing to do with what Danielle said. I personally think its sad that you have to throw her name in their for support.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-14-2009, 01:32 AM

Here's a word for you:

DENIAL

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh your definitely right, we never met nor conversed. I'm not here to fight with you either. But when you make a dumb ass statement like you did..... I couldn't help it. I usually don't prey on the weak. Also like i said, all my responses had nothing to do with what Danielle said. I personally think its sad that you have to throw her name in their for support.

Look, you can keep dragging or beating this like a dead horse. I really don't care. I've already said my piece with 2009AD. And he was nice enough to give me the benefit of the doubt.

Now with regards to Danielle, I saw her vid (where she was replying back to that black girl) while in between posting so I said I agreed with her. So what's your F*#@@* problem?

Do you always go off on girls to prove your superior and have them in awe at you or what? Cos I'm definitely not smiling or in awe. It's one thing to prove a point but push it more, you just become an asshole.

~Kisses.

HTG

~HTG

LTR_Seeker
05-14-2009, 01:33 AM
Gives Hara big hug

2009AD
05-14-2009, 01:34 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Thanks for clarifying.

You will find people in all races, nationalities, and ethnicities who look down on others of their own group.

Many Japanese have a reputation for looking down on Koreans and other Asians. Some Chinese look down on Vietnamese folks. Don't even get me started on tensions between Hispanics of different nationalities. And let's not forget the way some white northerners still make fun of southern whites.

Sure, some black people (a small minority, imo) may look down on blacks, but they are outnumbered by the millions of blacks who: worship together on Sunday; help elect mayors, Congressmen, state legislators and others to public office; contribute to black schools, colleges, charities, and civil rights organizations.

Finally, the whole light-skinned vs. dark-skinned black is a thing of the past. It pretty much died out in the 50's and 60's. Yea, there are some light-skinned blacks who might feel superior, but trust me, they don't go around announcing it in public.

:wink: :wink:

LTR_Seeker
05-14-2009, 01:39 AM
gives her rubdown to calm her down

jjhill
05-14-2009, 01:39 AM

Here's a word for you:

DENIAL

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

Look, you can keep dragging or beating this like a dead horse. I really don't care. I've already said my piece with 2009AD. And he was nice enough to give me the benefit of the doubt.

Now with regards to Danielle, I saw her vid (where she was replying back to that black girl) while in between posting so I said I agreed with her. So what's your F*#@@* problem?

Do you always go off on girls to prove your superior and have them in awe at you or what? Cos I'm definitely not smiling or in awe. It's one thing to prove a point but push it more, you just become an asshole.

~Kisses.

HTG

~HTG

you keep throwing me alley-oops. I can't help it :lol: All of this could of been avoided if you would of admitted you made a mistake, instead of trying to defend it.

jjhill
05-14-2009, 01:42 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Thanks for clarifying.

You will find people in all races, nationalities, and ethnicities who look down on others of their own group.

Many Japanese have a reputation for looking down on Koreans and other Asians. Some Chinese look down on Vietnamese folks. Don't even get me started on tensions between Hispanics of different nationalities. And let's not forget the way some white northerners still make fun of southern whites.

Sure, some black people (a small minority, imo) may look down on blacks, but they are outnumbered by the millions of blacks who: worship together on Sunday; help elect mayors, Congressmen, state legislators and others to public office; contribute to black schools, colleges, charities, and civil rights organizations.

Finally, the whole light-skinned vs. dark-skinned black is a thing of the past. It pretty much died out in the 50's and 60's. Yea, there are some light-skinned blacks who might feel superior, but trust me, they don't go around announcing it in public.

:wink: :wink:

I couldn't of put it better myself. Thanks AD, I don't want it to seem like I'm talking out of my ass.

blckhaze
05-14-2009, 01:43 AM
How did this go from ts poking black guys to a race war?

jjhill
05-14-2009, 01:45 AM

I wondered the same thing Haze

deee757
05-14-2009, 01:48 AM

The author knew it would turn into a race war. eventually the political correct answers go out the window. By page 39 someone will be called "Coon" (im black by the way before i get stoned)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-14-2009, 01:51 AM

Simple. Because some people quoted another thread on this one! :roll:

So it spun more controversy..which is the life blood of forums..As if we didn't already know that. Then post ocd's went and jump on it! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
05-14-2009, 01:51 AM

The author knew it would turn into a race war. eventually the political correct answers go out the window. By page 39 someone will be called "Coon" (im black by the way before i get stoned)

yup dee, me and a few other guys said it too. Every thread about black guys some how warps into a place of degradation towards black guys.

blckhaze
05-14-2009, 01:56 AM
@ jjhill & dee757- i mean it was a harmless topic, even if you dont hold back on pcness but use tact when replying. All this prison talk and whos racist for not fucking black guys like u drink water is nuts.

We all have preferences. I agree that black guys as a whole are more closeted due to a more homophobic, and like vanessa said pages earlier but got ignored because of the race war vs Hara (who love black Guys. Trust me), Black guys lack respect in the streets and are quick to pull the "well ur still a man" card on a girl. Black guys are like Geminis often in saying one thing, and doing another thing when noones looking.

Who gets poked more is noones business cuz there is no winner other that whoever enjoys themselves the most while spurring their haters. Anything after that is moot.

sugdaddie69
05-14-2009, 02:36 AM
Well Brenda,you started this mess,where you and them new tits at,boy i tell ya..you Chicago folks just can't stay out of shit. :popcorn

fitz207
05-14-2009, 02:43 AM
Some things are not stereotypical or racist, simply facts and then persons get offended.
Now I as a transexual can say as a FACT, that African American men are the first ones to call me a man in public. That is a FACT. I just laugh at it because: I also have black clients who pay me well, black clients who suck my cock and black clients who love my cock in their asses. I have black trade that love to smoke blunts with me and nail my pussy to the bed. Those are just FACTS.
Does that make me a racist because I speak on something I live every day of my life?
No. Does it mean I don't like black people? No.
I am Puerto Rican, which if you know, we are Spanish, Taino Indian and African.
Does it hurt me when my own people redicule me for being real to myself, yes, but it doesnt change the FACT that thats life. :frustrated :frustrated :frustrated
Sorry Vanessa but aren't facts. Just because a few black guys called you out does not mean EVERY black guy would do that. I'm Irish American, people say it's a "fact" that the Irish are more likely to be alcoholics than any other ethnic group. Just because you know a few people who do certain things does not mean everyone in that group does it.

fitz207
05-14-2009, 02:44 AM
@ jjhill & dee757- i mean it was a harmless topic, even if you dont hold back on pcness but use tact when replying. All this prison talk and whos racist for not fucking black guys like u drink water is nuts.

We all have preferences. I agree that black guys as a whole are more closeted due to a more homophobic, and like vanessa said pages earlier but got ignored because of the race war vs Hara (who love black Guys. Trust me), Black guys lack respect in the streets and are quick to pull the "well ur still a man" card on a girl. Black guys are like Geminis often in saying one thing, and doing another thing when noones looking.

Who gets poked more is noones business cuz there is no winner other that whoever enjoys themselves the most while spurring their haters. Anything after that is moot.
More stereotyping. :roll:

fitz207
05-14-2009, 02:56 AM
@fitz07

~Kisses.

HTG
You're only agreeing with Danielle that blacks are homophobic? That's kind of like agreeing with Hitler's view of the Jews and saying you're not anti-Semitic.

deee757
05-14-2009, 03:25 AM
The difference with me is, I don't get offended. I didn't wake up black, African American, negro, nigger, or any of those other things yesterday, is been like this my whole life. I have always had to inform people that stereotypes are not facts. Why should it be any different here

giovanni_hotel
05-14-2009, 03:26 AM
There's a kernel of truth in all stereotypes, unfortunately, but we should all be careful about generalizing about any particular group.

I like you, Hara_Juku Tgirl, for the most part :), but sometimes you state your opinions in such broad sweeping generalizations that others miss a very important point you're trying to make IMO.

Not ALL Blacks have issues with color, although there are many who do.

Not ALL Black men are homophobic, but I do think it exists publicly more so than with other groups.

Just because I went to school with several Filipinos and East Indians, I would be mistaken to make generalized statements about both cultures.

I think the issues we're discussing have less to do with race and more to do with ignorance.

As a Black man, I can safely say that our community is plagued with more than it's fair share of ignorance on a variety of issues, but it's far from all of us.

Hara_Juku, I feel that you've had the very unfortunate experience of being associated/been around some really ignorant Black folks, but you should recognize they are but a small sample and should not be used to extrapolate what Black people think as a whole.

I will agree, because I'm not TG, and most are merely referencing their own experiences, that TGs experience more verbal abuse than any group in public, and I'm not surprised if most of it comes from Black women.

I realize that not every Black person is guilty of this, but Black people are more inclined to state their opinion at times publicly, as if anyone else wants to hear it.

Can't we all just get along!!??

deee757
05-14-2009, 03:32 AM
There's a kernel of truth in all stereotypes, unfortunately, but we should all be careful about generalizing about any particular group.

I like you, Hara_Juku Tgirl, for the most part :), but sometimes you state your opinions in such broad sweeping generalizations that you miss a very the point IMO.

Not ALL Blacks have issues with color, although there are many who do.

Not ALL Black men are homophobic, but I do think it exists publicly more so than with other groups.

Just because I went to school with several Filipinos and East Indians, I would be mistaken to make generalized statements about both cultures.

I think the issues we're discussing have less to do with race and more to do with ignorance.

As a Black man, I can safely say that our community is plagued with more than it's fair share of ignorance on a variety of issues, but it's far from all of us.

Hara_Juku, I feel that you've had the very unfortunate experience of being associated/been around some really ignorant Black folks, but you should recognize they are but a small sample and should not be used to extrapolate what Black people think as a whole.

Can't we all just get along!!??

Most of the so called homophobia that is supposedly in the black communtiy is really a misunderstanding of the culture. For example Allen Iverson (yea the so called thug basketball player) released a rap song where he uses terms like (nigga, faggot azz nigga) (excuse me moderators) and he is said to be using racist and homophobic terms. In our communites these terms are used to identifiy another individual (nigga) and identify someone who is scared or fake (faggot azz nigga) Nothing to do with race or homosexuality

giovanni_hotel
05-14-2009, 03:43 AM
I love Allen Iverson's game, but there's no point in re-interpretting what he meant when he used the term 'fag'.

Only white suburban kids drop the word 'fag' all the time on each other when they don't mean to say that someone is gay.

Most Black men, when they use the word faggot, it means either you suck dick or take it up the ass.

Allen Iverson has a cousin I believe who's gay that Iverson has known his entire life, but has problems with his lifestyle.

The hip-hop/rap community is one of the most homophobic groups anywhere, and some of the hardest, thugging Negroes on the mike are big time on the DL.

Go figure.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-14-2009, 03:44 AM
@fitz07

~Kisses.

HTG
You're only agreeing with Danielle that blacks are homophobic? That's kind of like agreeing with Hitler's view of the Jews and saying you're not anti-Semitic.

Yes I agree with her. 1. because it's common knowledge that majority of black folks are religious. And where does God, religion and homosexuality i.e. lesbianism, transgenderism came together in agreement? Never. 2. because like Vanessa, when I was in my early stages of transitioning - I too have experienced being treated badly i.e. verbally abused, publicly ridiculed, looked down upon, made feel less of a person, physically assaulted just for being tg. etc. by both black guys and girls. And I didn't even do anything to them. A lot of my other tg friends and tg people I know or have talked to (white, asian, hispanics etc.) went through the same thing. So could you blame me? But I guess being that you're NOT tg yourself you cannot even begin to comprehend how horrible those experiences were for many of us.

And lastly, because if you read the statistics under this article it showed strong facts supporting it:

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=0d4fd538-5834-4c18-98c8-6e58da254976

~Kisses.

HTG

deee757
05-14-2009, 03:49 AM
I love Allen Iverson's game, but there's no point in re-interpretting what he meant when he used the term 'fag'.

Only white suburban kids drop the word 'fag' all the time on each other when they don't mean to say that someone is gay.

Most Black men, when they use the word faggot, it means either you suck dick or take it up the ass.

Allen Iverson has a cousin I believe who's gay that Iverson has known his entire life, but has problems with his lifestyle.

The hip-hop/rap community is one of the most homophobic groups anywhere, and some of the hardest, thugging Negroes on the mike are big time on the DL.

Go figure.

Thats not true, you see 757 in my name, that is the tidewater area of Virginia where Iverson is from, like myself. In our environment, lets say me and you wanted to get at the same girl, so you tell this girl that I have a girl friend, so u get the girl. When i tell somebody else what u did they will respond "thats some gay stuff there" sexuality has nothing to do with it. is our way of describing some coward type of actions

jjhill
05-14-2009, 03:56 AM

Go figure.

Thats not true, you see 757 in my name, that is the tidewater area of Virginia where Iverson is from, like myself. In our environment, lets say me and you wanted to get at the same girl, so you tell this girl that I have a girl friend, so u get the girl. When i tell somebody else what u did they will respond "thats some gay stuff there" sexuality has nothing to do with it. is our way of describing some coward type of actions

Also in Chicago and New York Dee. I know exactly what your saying.
ex. He went to the cops? That some faggot ass shit right there.

Then you have the statement "No Homo"
Ex. Man that's a nice looking shirt, no homo.
That's said so the other person won't assume your homosexual or hitting on them

giovanni_hotel
05-14-2009, 04:09 AM
Deee757 and jhill, I stand corrected, maybe it's a generational thing.

See I grew up listening to groups like Brand Nubian and those dudes have serious issues with homos, for real.

They didn't use the term the way some do liberally nowadays.

jjhill
05-14-2009, 04:17 AM
Deee757 and jhill, I stand corrected, maybe it's a generational thing.

See I grew up listening to groups like Brand Nubian and those dudes have serious issues with homos, for real.

They didn't use the term the way some do liberally nowadays.

I know what you mean too Gio. I think it changed with the times. When I listen to a lot of late 80's early 90's rap I hear a lot of homophobic lyrics.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-14-2009, 06:00 AM
I like you, Hara_Juku Tgirl, for the most part :), but sometimes you state your opinions in such broad sweeping generalizations that others miss a very important point you're trying to make IMO.

I will agree, because I'm not TG, and most are merely referencing their own experiences, that TGs experience more verbal abuse than any group in public, and I'm not surprised if most of it comes from Black women.

That maybe so, but granted as it were..I still go out and see black men and still am friends with alot of black girls. My first bf when moving here to the USA was black. It doesn't really bother me about skin color what bothers me is the fact that and let me emphasize for clarity - that a few/some black people tend to be tactless and too outspoken even when one wasn't really asking their opinions about being transgendered passing judgment on anyone for their own amusement without hardly looking at themselves for their own faults and shortcomings. Like doing that is really fruitful. Not only does that hurt but these has driven other tg's to have low self esteem/self worth and disfunctional or worst to suicide.

I don't think one should be too quick and call someone a racist because she stated an opinion based on her experience/s like me or Vanessa. No one can ever dispute those horrible experiences because it's not their experiences to begin with. That's all. If you've never been at the receiving end of a black girls fury then you'll never know how vicious and violent they could get at times. We can all agree to disagree but that's life!

It's just tiring hearing people size you up or call you a hater because you happen to be different - transgendered, gay or lesbian or when you have a strong opinion about something which are formed and based from one's own life experiences.

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
05-14-2009, 07:13 AM

More stereotyping. :roll:

If you say so.
I stand by my statement. I have as of yet been disproved.

RubyTS
05-14-2009, 07:53 AM
this thread is ridiculous lol, people get so defensive.

BlkJewels
05-14-2009, 08:47 AM
I here u baby, A simple question about fuckin, turned into a monster. This thread is way much.

fitz207
05-14-2009, 10:37 AM
If you've never been at the receiving end of a black girls fury then you'll never know how vicious and violent they could get at times. We can all agree to disagree but that's life!
:shock: :shock: That sounds like ghetto culture Hara. But i never an educated black person who acts like violent.

deee757
05-14-2009, 10:47 AM

That maybe so, but granted as it were..I still go out and see black men and still am friends with alot of black girls. My first bf when moving here to the USA was black. It doesn't really bother me about skin color what bothers me is the fact that and let me emphasize for clarity - that a few/some black people tend to be tactless and too outspoken even when one wasn't really asking their opinions about being transgendered passing judgment on anyone for their own amusement without hardly looking at themselves for their own faults and shortcomings. Like doing that is really fruitful. Not only does that hurt but these has driven other tg's to have low self esteem/self worth and disfunctional or worst to suicide.

I don't think one should be too quick and call someone a racist because she stated an opinion based on her experience/s like me or Vanessa. No one can ever dispute those horrible experiences because it's not their experiences to begin with. That's all. If you've never been at the receiving end of a black girls fury then you'll never know how vicious and violent they could get at times. We can all agree to disagree but that's life!

It's just tiring hearing people size you up or call you a hater because you happen to be different - transgendered, gay or lesbian or when you have a strong opinion about something which are formed and based from one's own life experiences.

~Kisses.

HTG

And there it is, when you have to go through your "black friends" spill, you know its an issue. I have never in my life had to justify my stance on race by recalling how many white friends i have.

T-girl hound
05-14-2009, 12:01 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

And there it is, when you have to go through your "black friends" spill, you know its an issue. I have never in my life had to justify my stance on race by recalling how many white friends i have.

I reiterate Hara ain't racist