PDA

View Full Version : Another New Boobjob!!!!

jesseflo
05-03-2009, 01:34 AM
on may 11th ill be getting yet another new boobjob! haha. i know i just got one in feb but was not happy with the 800cc size now ill be 1000cc. see ya soon everyone!! :lol: dont worry its gonna look great not cartoonish

Celeste
05-03-2009, 01:56 AM
:love1 OMG

jesseflo
05-03-2009, 02:16 AM
:love1 OMG

lol!!! :lol:

tsntx
05-03-2009, 03:35 AM
really? whats the charge for something like that?

ocguy
05-03-2009, 03:37 AM
cant wait to see them. i am sure they will look fantastic babe

jesseflo
05-03-2009, 03:52 AM
really? whats the charge for something like that?

my doc is doing it for free and the implants are free because i showed him the size i wanted and i didnt end up with what i wanted so hes redoing them for me so id be happy. all i have to pay is the operating room fees of $2200. good deal.lol.

Danielle Foxx
05-03-2009, 04:54 AM
Girl, that is absolutely insane - sorry for my honesty but seriously. I have payed my price for being a loud mouth a few times when I tried to get into people's business but you know this and you are still going through with it...

Your current implants look fine... Ughhhh

jesseflo
05-03-2009, 07:05 PM
dont worry everything will be normal and look good. :D

BiancaStJames
05-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Good Luck with everything Jessie.....

And Danielle I always respect your opinion but Jessie do what makes you happy just be safe a careful!!!

xoxo

DL_NL
05-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Do whatever makes you feel good about yourself, don't worry about the comments...

AishaX
05-03-2009, 08:02 PM
on may 11th ill be getting yet another new boobjob! haha. i know i just got one in feb but was not happy with the 800cc size now ill be 1000cc. see ya soon everyone!! :lol: dont worry its gonna look great not cartoonish

1000CC's :shock: That's gotta be what EEEE cup size? It's your body. :?

vman2375
05-03-2009, 10:47 PM
very nice, jess!!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
05-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Girl, that is absolutely insane - sorry for my honesty but seriously. I have payed my price for being a loud mouth a few times when I tried to get into people's business but you know this and you are still going through with it...

Your current implants look fine... Ughhhh

co sign

CaptainGeech
05-03-2009, 11:36 PM
I like breasts as much as the next guy but something tells me there are better things to spend $2200 on. Pretty soon you are going to tip over. Oh well. Its your body and money. Guess you are doing better than most people in these tough economic times.

jesseflo
05-04-2009, 12:47 AM

actually im a 800cc right now and im certainly not that large.lol. so 200 cc's wont put me in the EEEE catagory. trust me all will look fine and normal. i have a athletic body so i can handle it without it looking weird or bad. but i guess we'll just have to wait to show you all. thanks for any concerns anyone has. but no worries . :D

jesseflo
05-04-2009, 12:58 AM
im glad people here realize a 200cc jump is not enormous and gonna look crazy or anything.lol. just a lil more. as some of you know i did have a few issues with the current implants i got in feb. so thats the main reason for the surgery is to fix the issues i have. one of the implants had turned a bit so the plastic was poking throught the skin and the other implant was loose and was hurting as i think the pocket the implant is in had ripped? so thats really why im doing it.

cookiepuss
05-04-2009, 02:29 AM
im glad people here realize a 200cc jump is not enormous and gonna look crazy or anything.lol. just a lil more. as some of you know i did have a few issues with the current implants i got in feb. so thats the main reason for the surgery is to fix the issues i have. one of the implants had turned a bit so the plastic was poking throught the skin and the other implant was loose and was hurting as i think the pocket the implant is in had ripped? so thats really why im doing it.

My only question is when and where can I get my mouth around them! :D
Your sexy now, but can't wait to see the new tits!
Oh, and nice legs BTW!!! :jerkoff :D

luv4Tgirls
05-04-2009, 06:38 AM
O.K. if you say so, I love your boobs now, if a little bigger will make you happy then go for it

lupinIII
05-04-2009, 07:31 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/The_Bloodhound_Gang_Hooray_for_Boobies.jpg

But seriously, hope everything goes well with the surgery and you're happy with them in the end.

T-girl hound
05-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Sheeet do you, I will always support your barbie doll looking self.

Deepdarkfucker
05-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Can't wait to see them...but you are beautiful already!

jesseflo
05-04-2009, 07:12 PM
thank u everyone! :D

AllanahStarrNYC
05-04-2009, 07:19 PM
From a girl who has been sliced up and diced up- only you know your reasons for having more surgery, wethere it be aesthetic or corrective.
I find it best to just always keep my mouth shut when I am going to go under because everyone has an opinion.

I have 1000 ccs and they don't look crazy. Big yes, but not insane.
I know what it i like to have complications with implants, so the BEST of luck in resolving that. I know how draining it can be physically and mentally. And I am posting a pic so everyone cane ee that 1000ccs is not that nuts. I am 5' 6 and a voloptuous girl yes- but ultimately it is your TASTE that matters.

xoxo

AishaX
05-04-2009, 07:38 PM

actually im a 800cc right now and im certainly not that large.lol. so 200 cc's wont put me in the EEEE catagory. trust me all will look fine and normal. i have a athletic body so i can handle it without it looking weird or bad. but i guess we'll just have to wait to show you all. thanks for any concerns anyone has. but no worries . :D

Oh so it's like a tiny upgrade compared to where you are.

When I did the research before getting mine the main reason women regreted their implants was because they did not go large enough. :-) So this is just normal.

As long as you feel good about yourself when all is said an done, that's all that matters.

tommymageeshemales2
05-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Go for it Jesse, remember what Danzel tried to tell us a few years ago - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q&feature=related

"you've got them up..."

sellmysoul
05-04-2009, 08:30 PM
on may 11th ill be getting yet another new boobjob! haha. i know i just got one in feb but was not happy with the 800cc size now ill be 1000cc

Don't worry, I volunteer to help carry them, you know, so you don't strain your back or anything. Until you get used to them, of course. Always lookin' out for you, ya know? ;-) Meanwhile, we have NASA's top men working on a new bra to contain this special brand of goodness.

karaalextv
05-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Will 1000cc for each breast officially make you a 2 Liter?

jesseflo
05-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Will 1000cc for each breast officially make you a 2 Liter?
lol funny.
thanks allanah also!!!

shiwarrior
05-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Good luck Jesse, hope it turns out the way you want them, oh and i love boobs! I can't wait to see them! :) i think gong a little bigger will suit you down to the ground

i wish you all the best

Allanah , your boobs are perfect

Danielle Foxx
05-05-2009, 12:27 AM
From a girl who has been sliced up and diced up- only you know your reasons for having more surgery, wethere it be aesthetic or corrective.
I find it best to just always keep my mouth shut when I am going to go under because everyone has an opinion.

I know what it i like to have complications with implants, so the BEST of luck in resolving that. I know how draining it can be physically and mentally. And I am posting a pic so everyone cane ee that 1000ccs is not that nuts. I am 5' 6 and a voloptuous girl yes- but ultimately it is your TASTE that matters.

xoxo

True that!

I still think her current implants look soft and great.

God luck and recover well fast - thanks for the helping hand yesterday. You know I only open my loud mouth cause I care right? I hope so.

xoxo

Goldenguinea
05-05-2009, 01:50 AM
if Allanah is 1000CCs how many CCs do you all think Holly Sweet is? If she hasnt gotten them reduced yet. :(

jesseflo
05-05-2009, 04:26 AM

xoxo

True that!

I still think her current implants look soft and great.

God luck and recover well fast - thanks for the helping hand yesterday. You know I only open my loud mouth cause I care right? I hope so.

xoxo

i know danielle,no worries. :D

karaalextv
05-06-2009, 12:04 AM
Jesse

You are already 'da bomb...hope all goes well.

I personally think you have a fantastic smile and that it is your best attribute!

jesseflo
05-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Jesse

I personally think you have a fantastic smile and that it is your best attribute!

awww thank you. i always thought my smile was goofy.haha but i guess thats good.

shiwarrior
05-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Jesse

awww thank you. i always thought my smile was goofy.haha but i guess thats good.

goofy? no way Jose, Jesse u have a lovely smile!

ShemaleFan
05-06-2009, 08:44 PM

She is a big girl and she can have it,i wait for the pictures :D

Iori
05-06-2009, 09:11 PM
good luck, cant wait to see the new girls :D

JeniferTS
05-06-2009, 09:51 PM
and people keep saying how my 350CCs are big..That's a ki..Hope everything goes the way you expect Jesseflo.

jesseflo
05-07-2009, 05:24 AM
and people keep saying how my 350CCs are big..That's a ki..Hope everything goes the way you expect Jesseflo.

thank you! :D