PDA

View Full Version : To the women on the board..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-02-2009, 11:27 PM
A Question?

Does topping men messes up your psyche? I mean, lets face it we have gender dysphoria and feel that we are supposedly women all along born with wrong body parts/gender. That saying, how do you cope with the fact that a lot of men requires you to top them?

Follow-up questions, Do you only top for $$? Or do you top also outside the realms of $$ (in an LTR type of setting)? And how does that sit with you (having long hair, nails, boobs and all? lol Do you feel as womanly topping a guy just as bottoming with one? ;)

Your views on the subject please..

~Kisses.

HTG

dan_drade
05-02-2009, 11:28 PM
:popcorn

TsVanessa69
05-02-2009, 11:59 PM
I have always said sex is not 1 sided. We gonna work with what we got. If a guy is with a female he makes her cum, if a guy is with a shemale he should make her cum, or stick to pussy. When guys only see me as a sex machine, then you have to pay no matter what the original deal is. I love my clit licked, and if it doesnt happen, you get thrown out the bed unless you paid. Its a 2 way street here

RubyTS
05-03-2009, 12:20 AM
it used to puzzle me in the beginning. i would kinda take it as an insult when a guy would say he wanted me to fuck him. Im used to it now. I enjoy being aggressive and dominant! i guess its a control/ego thing. But if i fuck a guy outside of business, i notice i dont feel as used as if i were to have bottomed. Tops will hit it and wont call back for a week til they want more. Bottoms tend to get clingy... Two opposite extremes.

tsntx
05-03-2009, 12:39 AM
i dont see what gender dysphoria and topping have to do w/ one another

i may see myself as a woman but god made me this way and blessed me w/ a part that most other women dont get to enjoy.... why wouldnt i enjoy what i was so generously blessed with?

runamok
05-03-2009, 12:51 AM
A Question?

Does topping men messes up your psyche? I mean, lets face it we have gender dysphoria and feel that we are supposedly women all along born with wrong body parts/gender. That saying, how do you cope with the fact that a lot of men requires you to top them?

Follow-up questions, Do you only top for $$? Or do you top also outside the realms of $$ (in an LTR type of setting)? And how does that sit with you (having long hair, nails, boobs and all? lol Do you feel as womanly topping a guy just as bottoming with one? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Soooooo it bothers you if/when they suck your cock too?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-03-2009, 01:07 AM

Well because they have a deep seated connections than you may have thought. Gender identity disorder is a term to describe persons who experience significant gender dysphoria (discontent with the biological sex they were born with). Meaning, If you're born male, you identify as female and vice versa. How many females do we know tops men? Only a handful even in today s culture. lol

i may see myself as a woman but god made me this way and blessed me w/ a part that most other women dont get to enjoy.... why wouldnt i enjoy what i was so generously blessed with?

Um, You mean..God made us male yet we feel female in every way. So you're saying, that we should enjoy and embrace the maleness in us (that God so blessed us with)? Hehe..

Seriously though, a lot of transgenders have and some are still struggling with this inner demon/issues day in and out. And I thought it be interesting to see every girls opinion on the subject. Maybe help those who are confused and lost.

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-03-2009, 01:09 AM
A Question?

~Kisses.

HTG

Just because I raised the subject doesn't necessarily mean I have issues with it! lol I love being serviced (who wouldn't)?!? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

runamok
05-03-2009, 01:20 AM
A Question?

~Kisses.

HTG

Just because I raised the subject doesn't necessarily mean I have issues with it! lol I love being serviced (who wouldn't)?!? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Ah I see.

TsVanessa69
05-03-2009, 05:33 AM
it used to puzzle me in the beginning. i would kinda take it as an insult when a guy would say he wanted me to fuck him. Im used to it now. I enjoy being aggressive and dominant! i guess its a control/ego thing. But if i fuck a guy outside of business, i notice i dont feel as used as if i were to have bottomed. Tops will hit it and wont call back for a week til they want more. Bottoms tend to get clingy... Two opposite extremes.
True, but the bottoms are more likely to come back if you fuck them right, so the coin is more from a bottom than a top.

TsVanessa69
05-03-2009, 05:37 AM

I would totally have to agree with you on this one. Time after time in this and on other forums, people dont realize the difference between gender identity and sexual preferences. Men like woman with pussies, men like woman with dicks. But the bottom line is, they like WOMAN. Point in case, men like woman to use stap=on to fuck them. We have the real deal. There is nothing wrong with it, and there is nothing to be ashamed of. One of my sexiest papi's in NYC is versatile, and when I'm with him, I am the MOST sexually satisfied.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 05:57 AM
One of my sexiest papi's in NYC is versatile, and when I'm with him, I am the MOST sexually satisfied.

So is he a trade or a trick? ;)

And do you lend him out? lol j/k

:P

~Kisses.

HTG