PDA

View Full Version : Allanah was in toronto and I missed her!!!

Raje
05-02-2009, 09:52 PM
I didn't even know the lovely Allanah Starr was in town. If i had known, i'd surely have made an effort to see her. I think you are one of the most gorgeous being walking on the planet. Please next time when you come to Toronto, Highlight a topic here so that all us Allanah crazy fools know. Hope to meet you someday.

thx1138
05-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Re bad air: because I live near an airport when the wind is blowing in my direction I cover my mouth and nose with a handkerchief until I get on a bus. I don't know how effective that is in keeping carcinogens out of my lungs but it's better than nothing. Jet fuel is very dangerous. BTW: Keep it up with the funny photos. I've got a few I'm itching to use.

thx1138
05-04-2009, 01:37 PM
Just ignore the above post. it was intended for another thread. Second time this has happened.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Hey :)

Yes I was in Toronto and Montreal.
I HAD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH fun durring my visit to Canada, ESPECIALLY MONTREAL!

OMG, have not had so much fun in a long time.

I am going to write a blog about it soon and the good times.

xoxo

A

brualex336
05-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Hey :)

Yes I was in Toronto and Montreal.
I HAD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH fun durring my visit to Canada, ESPECIALLY MONTREAL!

OMG, have not had so much fun in a long time.

I am going to write a blog about it soon and the good times.

xoxo

A

Cum again and bring some friends too please. :P

Faldur
05-04-2009, 11:08 PM
I didn't even know the lovely Allanah Starr was in town. If i had known, i'd surely have made an effort to see her. I think you are one of the most gorgeous being walking on the planet. Please next time when you come to Toronto, Highlight a topic here so that all us Allanah crazy fools know. Hope to meet you someday.

Do like we used to with the Grateful Dead.. buy an old school bus and follow her around the country.. hehe