PDA

View Full Version : Treat for all the naughty horny guys here ;)

alyssats
05-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Do you like it guys, this is for you ;)
My pussy so wet now

http://alyssats.com/webpics/yummy1.jpg

2009AD
05-02-2009, 04:45 PM
No thanks.

You are a very pretty girl, I'd rather see a pic of your face or of you in lingerie, which is something I expected to see when I click in.

A pic of your schlong from 3 inches away, does nothing for me, but I'm sure plenty of cocklubbers will weigh in.

ralph dibny
05-02-2009, 04:52 PM
I would prefer to see your whole body and face, but you sure got a tasty dick

MacShreach
05-02-2009, 04:55 PM
No thanks.

You are a very pretty girl, I'd rather see a pic of your face or of you in lingerie, which is something I expected to see when I click in.

A pic of your schlong from 3 inches away, does nothing for me, but I'm sure plenty of cocklubbers will weigh in.

Have to agree with 2009 here, which is probably no surprise.

But the rest of you is drop-dead gorgeous! :D :D :D

Rui
05-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Thats a nice cock and it looks very hard, but a full body shot would have been much better ;)

Yeah
05-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Thanks Alyssa; that looks great, but how bout a full body pic.

BlkJewels
05-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Thinkin about others, a beautiful thing. I'd prefer a booty pic, but its yo thread mama.

Coroner
05-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Let´s see the whole package. 8)

keyplay
05-02-2009, 06:39 PM
I happen to think you are super hot and If I was on your coast, I would definitely be seeing you for myself today. So, anything you post is cool with me.
Oh yeah! your jackoff scene was hot as fuck. Luv Ya!

BTW, is it 420 yet?

hippifried
05-02-2009, 06:53 PM
I like it just fine. :D

What a bunch of whiners. Hey guys! Right under that pic, there's 4 links to all kinds of pictures & information. No problem with a good closeup head shot now & then.

Now all we need is the scope pics from the anal probe & the dental Xrays. I'm on pins & needles. :wink: :lol:

dan_drade
05-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Thats a hot pic Alyssa. I just love a girl with a really small clitty like yours!!!

Looking 4 Now
05-02-2009, 08:24 PM
thanks for brightening up a rainy day alyssa

alyssats
05-02-2009, 09:14 PM
thanks for the response guys

by the way actually its not my cock im just trying to check if most of you guys here would suck even not knowing whos cock it is jeje sorry for that kinda silly of me sometime

its one of my boy toys cock, anybody here who want to suck it?
http://alyssats.com/webpics/yummy2.jpg

by the way to the ones who said they prefer seeing the whole package and not just the cock very nice of you ;)

dan_drade
05-02-2009, 09:15 PM
LOL!!!!! He will be really pissed if you show him my last post.

Ryz
05-02-2009, 09:47 PM
haha oh wow...

Fox
05-02-2009, 10:04 PM
LMAO!

I did think it was strange seeing hair on the legs though... lol

2009AD
05-02-2009, 10:20 PM
thanks for the response guys

by the way actually its not my cock im just trying to check if most of you guys here would suck even not knowing whos cock it is jeje sorry for that kinda silly of me sometime

its one of my boy toys cock, anybody here who want to suck it?

by the way to the ones who said they prefer seeing the whole package and not just the cock very nice of you ;)

Aw Alyssa, you should not have revealed that information so soon, I'm sure the cocklubbers would have eventually spoken up and described how they would gobble that schlong. Good test however, just to see the number of guys on HA who love and live for cock.

Looking 4 Now
05-02-2009, 11:03 PM
so much for brightening up my day....grrrrrrrrrrr

Jericho
05-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Heh, naughty Alyssa...bit of cocktease! :lol:

MacShreach
05-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Alyssa, if I could stop laughing I'd say you were very wicked. Good joke.

I'll decline the offer though....

BTW @ Jezza--WTF is that thing and should it not have an epilepsy warning?

baileyandkc
05-03-2009, 01:33 AM
Alyssa, you're a little brouha! (hope my Tagalog spelling is close!)

Jericho
05-03-2009, 04:30 AM
BTW @ Jezza--WTF is that thing and should it not have an epilepsy warning?

Not entirely sure, but it seemed appropriate! :lol:

alyssats
05-03-2009, 10:20 AM
sorry just feel like stupid sometimes hormonal withdrawal effects goshhh

alyssats
05-03-2009, 10:23 AM

owww i know that word bruha jeje know little Filipino huh ;)

SXFX
05-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Gorgeous hun.

vman2375
05-04-2009, 12:52 AM

owww i know that word bruha jeje know little Filipino huh ;)MAGANDA!!

moscowradcliffe
05-04-2009, 03:28 AM
I gotta have the whole package to turn me on...like most of the guys in here (I'm guessing) I want the best of both worlds. Cock and cock alone simply isn't a turn on for me, there's got to be a juxtaposition. If you scanned up and showed me a six pack and pair of pecs, I wouldn't feel a thing. A navel ring and a pair of tits, I'm all over it!

ralph dibny
05-04-2009, 03:32 AM
What can I say? You had me, shame on me, I´d never suck a guy´s dick for the world.

jamesedwards
05-04-2009, 07:03 AM
I love the pic, beautiful cock I would sit on it and suck it for sure.

alyssats
05-04-2009, 07:43 PM

owww i know that word bruha jeje know little Filipino huh ;)MAGANDA!!

thanks vman your such a beauty as well

by the way wow nice to see some guys still would love to suck on it i would love to see that live jeje

callahac
05-04-2009, 09:14 PM
It's a nice cock. You are lucky to have bf with a cock like that.

I'm so tired of all the people on here that put down us cock lovers. I think they are full of shit, if they don't like cocks then why don't they just chase after GG girls? I know, I know "we like the whole person, the Tgirls are just so cool, I appreciate beauty, etc" Come on guys like you sound more faggy than guys like me. You have to really question a guy that says things like "I really want to get to know you better."

baileyandkc
05-04-2009, 09:26 PM
I know very little Tagalog...my wife taught me a few words but when she is talking with her friends, they speak the words too fast for me!

alyssats
05-04-2009, 09:31 PM

I'm so tired of all the people on here that put down us cock lovers. I think they are full of shit, if they don't like cocks then why don't they just chase after GG girls? I know, I know "we like the whole person, the Tgirls are just so cool, I appreciate beauty, etc" Come on guys like you sound more faggy than guys like me. You have to really question a guy that says things like "I really want to get to know you better."

would you like to suck that cock my dear? by the way his not my bf im still very much a virginal girl ;)

being with 2 guys me likey a lot would love to see both of them in action also

alyssats
05-04-2009, 09:33 PM
I know very little Tagalog...my wife taught me a few words but when she is talking with her friends, they speak the words too fast for me!

ahhh thats why nice to know you know little Filipino words

blckhaze
05-04-2009, 09:53 PM
somehow i saw this coming.
Lately, the girls have been plotting....................

baileyandkc
05-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Well, I was told there Tagalog...and then there's a BUNCH of different dialects, depending on the region (or maybe the island) where you're from...

Foodwise, the adobo sounded good...and I love lupea (I pronounce it lompia) but the egg with the chick about to hatch, er, no way I'm eating that! or dog stew, if I know ahead of time thats what it is...

But I'll take a San Miguel anytime! :D

SheBoots
05-05-2009, 05:41 AM
love your cock and all of you

callahac
05-05-2009, 11:12 PM

would you like to suck that cock my dear? by the way his not my bf im still very much a virginal girl ;)

being with 2 guys me likey a lot would love to see both of them in action also

Yes I would, and I'm proud to say it!

raiku9909
05-05-2009, 11:55 PM
hahaha...nice alyssa ;p

come over to the US and some of use will put on a show for you^^

alyssats
05-06-2009, 07:41 PM
you guys are so naughty love it

@baileyandkc im from Manila ;)

D'yer Mak'er
05-07-2009, 07:51 AM
Well, I was told there Tagalog...and then there's a BUNCH of different dialects, depending on the region (or maybe the island) where you're from...

Foodwise, the adobo sounded good...and I love lupea (I pronounce it lompia) but the egg with the chick about to hatch, er, no way I'm eating that! or dog stew, if I know ahead of time thats what it is...

But I'll take a San Miguel anytime! :D

Pero masarap ang balut!
Isawsaw mo ang balut sa suka at kaunting asin, :D

hard4janira
05-07-2009, 03:35 PM
you guys are so naughty love it

@baileyandkc im from Manila ;)

Hey hon, let me suck on your ass the next time you make one of those vids (etrade) :twisted: