PDA

View Full Version : DON'T SEND "RESTAINT" PHOTOS TO 'E'!!!!!!!

Nautica
05-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Omg, I can just freaking SCREAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! I have been on that site(E) since there were 2 girls in this town on there and the 1st/first week was free!

They have the nerves to tell me I couldn't post this photo because I'm "restrained". What the heck? I'm like, let me have the chains removed from my wrist and send it back. They're like: "Once we see it, we can't accept an alternate version". Wth? Once you see it? Are we in preschool? I had to cover my, so called, partial showing "crotch" in the chain bathing suit I had on and there were no problems there when I sent that back. I went through so many different levels of management, so they say. Probably just staff. The intelligence was, quite, lacking.

That site is really getting sticks up their %##$^&.
I JUST WANT TO LET THE GIRLS KNOW NOT TO SEND ANY TYPE OF PHOTO WHERE YOU'RE RESTRAINED IN 'ANY' TYPE OF WAY TO 'E', BECAUSE ONCE THEY SEE IT, THEY CAN'T USE IT. THEY CAN'T EVEN DELETE IT AND LET YOU SEND IT BACK WITH THE RESTRAINTS REMOVED. IF YOU TRY IT, BE PREPARED TO TAKE IT AGAIN. NEW EMPLOYEES, NO COMMON KNOWLEGDE?.*****

I sewed my $#% off to make that outfit, not to mention all the cutting of the chain, spray paint fumes, crossed a railroad track, and it was on very 'risky' private property all while wearing that! LMAO! That grey backround was perfect! Hmm.. I'll do another without chains and change it up a bit. YAY! :D Omg, all that rambling.

Maybe someone should start a new site. I can see Allanah Starr giving them a run. Yes?

tsntx
05-02-2009, 09:28 AM
i feel your pain girl.... they gave me so much shit just bc you could see some of my barbies in the background.... they had me blur them out several times before they would accept the pics..... and then they used the 2nd edit one that didnt blur the dolls out

dumbasses

thx1138
05-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Try "backpage". There anything goes.

Willie Escalade
05-02-2009, 02:35 PM
That's a pretty damn hot looking outfit (and creative as well). I don't know where the critics minds were at. :?

Nautica
05-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Thanks Willie. :.)

Lol Tsntx,

They really should screen their new employees or something. I'm sure Barbie wouldn't have mind. Especially with that lead poison issue they had arise. I loveeeee me some dolls! Really love my oversize '12 Dancing Princesses Barbie' and my controversial Oreo Barbie!

I just hope I saved someone the irritation of wasting time and money, because this ridiculous NEW policy of "ONCE THEY SEE IT, THEY CAN'T USE IT *EVEN ALTERED*", IS THE PITS.

Nautica

daidone
05-02-2009, 08:29 PM
damn, that outfit looks so hot. You have a sexy face Nautica...i like you.

sugdaddie69
05-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Nautica,please chain me up,with you.

tsntx
05-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks Willie. :.)

Lol Tsntx,

They really should screen their new employees or something. I'm sure Barbie wouldn't have mind. Especially with that lead poison issue they had arise. I loveeeee me some dolls! Really love my oversize '12 Dancing Princesses Barbie' and my controversial Oreo Barbie!

I just hope I saved someone the irritation of wasting time and money, because this ridiculous NEW policy of "ONCE THEY SEE IT, THEY CAN'T USE IT *EVEN ALTERED*", IS THE PITS.

Nautica

lol @ oreo barbie.... i remember her

Nautica
05-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Thanks Daidone.

Ok Sugdaddie69. Only if you're good at 69'ing and can outlast me, though..

Nautica
05-03-2009, 01:05 AM

sugdaddie69
05-03-2009, 04:31 AM
Thanks Daidone.

Ok Sugdaddie69. Only if you're good at 69'ing and can outlast me, though..

I sure am good at 69'ing and as sexy as your ass is i'd never wanna stop

LTR_Seeker
05-03-2009, 04:53 AM
whats e

daidone
05-05-2009, 04:24 AM
If I ever go to FLA, i am going to take you out gorgeous.

JohnnyQuest5150
05-06-2009, 05:49 AM
WOW! A blast from the past. To think I had almost forgotten how gorgeous you are! Great to see and hear from you.

Nautica
05-08-2009, 01:59 AM
Promises, promises Daidone! Lol.. Ok, it'll be a sunset cap, somewhere along a beach!

Thanks Johnny! :.)

Tommy112277
05-08-2009, 05:30 AM
im no expert i did this pretty quick

Jericho
05-08-2009, 05:32 AM
whats e

Im thinking 'eros'?
Though why the fuck it was sent like a txt message????????

Nautica
05-09-2009, 04:45 AM
Ohhhhhhh, lol.. I see what you did. I was like, huh? No. These new, mentally interesting employees they have won't except it, even like that.

Thanks though :.)

daidone
05-09-2009, 05:47 AM
Nautica you can post them here all day if you wish....I love your photos.

Nautica
06-24-2009, 02:20 AM
I did it over, but only kept the arm cuffs and arm straps. I made everything else. Even the black leg straps are lycra now and not vinyl.

I still like outdoorsy stuff, though.... :twisted: :twisted:

alyssats
06-24-2009, 02:31 AM
im no expert i did this pretty quick

wow tommy your so good in photoshop i want my pics photoshopped too jeje