PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Adventure

NatassiaDreamsXXX
05-01-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm off to Las Vegas, leaving today and there until Tuesday May 5. . I'm shooting 2 scenes for Transexual Domination. Should be fun. I'm also going to laying beside the pool so if you're in the area come say hello.

Check out my blog.. I have a new entry with a hot picture taken last weekend..

I'm also trying to find Celeste. Has anyone seen her? If any of you gals talk to her let her know I'm in Vegas and that I'm trying to reach her..... I've been calling and no reply.. so sad......

Thanks xoxo

Natassia

dreamgirlts@gmail.com

WendyWilliams
05-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Natassia Im in vegas shooting also and here till 5th! Also tomorrow night around 12:30 a bunch of us are meeting at the MGM (the bar across from Studio 54) to have drinks in celebration of my BDAY, please join us!

Email me so we can possibly meet up!

Finally your pics are up on InterracialTgirlSex.com of your great scene!

HUGS

Celeste
05-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Ahhhhhhh Sista!!!! So sorry babe. I NEVER answer my phone, unless I know who it is. I lost my cell a couple weeks ago, and didnt have your number, until yesterday, when you text me. Didnt get any VM's. Im going to text your right now! Yeah Im here, until the 6th, then off to MIA... Super excited, cant wait.... MUAH

XoXOxO

Ready to party!?!? The boys are HERE... FIght Wknd, 3 small conventions, and MotoX races... Oh my COCK!!!!!!!

ocguy
05-02-2009, 01:01 AM
damn i wish i was in vegas hehe

Danielle Foxx
05-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Its Vegas Gay Pride this weekend - your phone should be busy hahahahahahah

scubaman
05-02-2009, 04:17 AM
I'll be in Vegas for work. Was wondering where to go. I arrive tomorrow and I'm there til Tuesday.

celticgrafix
05-02-2009, 06:44 AM
damn danielle, u look unbeliveable in that avatar, hot mami

Celeste
05-03-2009, 02:11 AM
Natassia, hope you got your phone fixed, call me when you can. Im rrrrready to cut the fuck up tonite!!! There were so many boys on the strip last nite.... OMC!!!

NatassiaDreamsXXX
05-03-2009, 10:12 PM
IM PISSED GIRL I LAID DOWN TO TRY TO TAKE A LIL NAP AND I WOKE UP AT NOON TODAY!!!!!!!! IM PISSED I MISSED THE ACTION BUT TONIGHT AFTER MY SHOOT ITS ON!! WANNA DO DINNER AND THEN CUT UP? CALL MEEEEE!! KIMBER IS IN TOWN ALSO!!