PDA

View Full Version : Transformed

Tamar
05-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Episode 1

This was the start of my new life, time to `dress up` in my 5" heel boots, fishnets, a very short mini skirt revealing my suspenders with full make up. Then go for a drive.

Usually I will stop and have a cigarette standing in a lay by at the side of the road, flashing my assets or strutting my stuff in service station car parks, sometimes I pose in a telephone box.

Still working on my courage, usually go out just before midnight. Have got a few cars full of lads checking me out, and have done a special arse wiggle for them. The fantasy part is to bend over and give a hand or blow job while I get felt up from behind.

I washed, and then gelled my hair. It left me with a slicked back look. Then the lipstick, it went on thickly and smoothly. I puckered up and applied it to my lips. I was stark naked and was not sure what to wear, eventually I chose fishnet stockings, and a leather suspender belt which had six straps rather than four, and felt more secure. Not only did it look damn sexy, but I thought it might trim in my figure a bit more.

Then ‘my bra’, I was ‘taking shape’ as a bitch. I knew which skirt I was going to wear, black and white dogtooth mini with Lycra that hugged my butt deliciously– perfect. To start with I was going to wear a skimpy g string, and then I thought of the zip front PVC knickers, but finally settled for the stretch smooth red panties that matched my bra.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror, as I pulled on the skirt – not bad – I fancied myself. A tight yellow jumper which went well with the skirt and hung nice and tightly over my bust, this was topped off with a short leather jacket. Finally my ankle boots, 5” of wicked heels in sinister black, no padlock straps tonight as I might need to change them if I actually had to walk any distance.

I teetered towards the front door, where was I going to put my keys and money – I turned around and went back upstairs for a tiny black handbag, and threw my bits and pieces in – on impulse I added two flavoured condoms. I had not had sex for ages, and I was feeling strange about what might happen tonight, I felt so sexy.

Momentarily I imagined bending forwards in my ridiculously high heels, my rounded arse gorgeous and perky, putting a condom on some stranger’s straining cock using my mouth, just like I practiced on my butt plug. If things got really wild, I might need the other condom to blow off his mate if he had one or maybe I’d need another to protect my tight puckered arse, bent over whilst I was servicing another stranger with my hungry mouth.

I opened the front door, although it was late but it was still light I could easily be seen, for several seconds while I walked up our steep drive to the garage – my heart quickened. Going up hill in those gorgeous heels was easier, but not quick, my senses were on full alert, was that a car approaching, had my neighbour heard the delicious distinctive scraping clatter of stilettos which I both savoured and feared?

My heart was pounding, I opened the car with the remote the internal light came on immediately illuminating me for the world to see as a full on sexy slut. Quickly, I got into my car, all of a sudden the mini skirt and heels become a liability as I struggled for what seems like hours to get in the door of the SUV. If I was seen, someone would be getting a real eyeful of my long legs and exposed stocking tops; I was horrified and excited at the thought.

In the sanctuary of the darkened car, my heartbeat returned to normal, I pull the seat forward and adjust the seat back – I must remember I am a ‘lady’ now and drive with my legs together, even if there was the chance I would be spreading them like a tart later.

I pull out onto the road, the heels make driving tricky and I have to be slow and deliberate. I go past other cars, conscious of my heavily made up face in the headlights, but no one looks as I drive out through the countryside and into small well lit towns. People are out drinking I watch some girls, in their tight jeans, well filled t shirts and long hair, but quite respectable, unlike me.

In to the city, through the rowdier areas, what would happen if I had to get out of the car here – the danger quickened my heartbeat again? Before long I am in the queue for the ferry we sit still for 10 minutes before getting on. People walk by oblivious to the kinky slut sitting in the next car in fishnets, heels and mini skirt. I drive carefully on to the ferry, the other drivers get out, and I stay put. As we move off I notice the car next to me has a husband and wife in it, oblivious to my looks she concentrates on eating a snack, I can clearly see the shape of her tits and wonder if any one is studying mine from another car.

As we near the other side I start to want someone to notice me, I unbutton the leather jacket and arrange it so my breasts are clearly visible straining inside the jumper, I use the seat belt to separate them and emphasise them even more. The ferry docks and we are moving off – if any one saw me it wasn’t obvious.

We head out of the houses and back into the countryside down twisty roads, after a few minutes I pull into a picnic area lay-by, which loops through a section of trees.

I get out and wobble for second on my heels. I can hear a car coming fast along the road I start to move forward in the dark – the moonlight is suddenly parted by the approaching headlights- can they see me? I am still a long way in the shadow of the trees, the car flies past on the main road, and then it is quiet, no cars turning round. It is quiet, a few cars go by on the main road, but I am still not brave enough to go forward into their headlights.

In the dark I reach over the bonnet partly to steady myself, but also I am fantasising as I bend over and push my butt backwards …. Hands hitching up my skirt over my barely covered stocking tops, pulling the flimsy panties to one side. I start pumping back and forwards against an imaginary lover, arching my back anticipating their hips meeting my moves.

No cars pass, I realise it is almost midnight, casually throwing my cigarette away, after all I am a street slut and don’t care, I open the car and climb back in. I drive to the services, it is well lit as I park up in the car park, but I position the car in the shade of a tree about 15 metres from the waste bin. There are lots of cars about, but I can not see anyone moving in the car park. I step down from the car again – flashing stocking tops as I go, but nobody will see in the poor light, then I step out of the shadows and stride toward the litter bin. No cars, no shouts, just the click clack of my heels in the quiet midnight air. If there is closed circuit tv it will be quite a view.

I walk back to the car, the thrill of walking around in a car park dressed like a hooker is a big adrenalin rush. I toyed with idea of buying some cigarettes for my next ‘action’ but was not quite brave enough to slowly totter over to the kiosk, one teetering high heeled step at a time. I drive off and back onto the road, nearly back home and still not any real contact with anyone, although I am more and more comfortable in my outfit.

I have to pass through my a small town before I get home, and there is a well lit ring road, with a dead end lane that runs along side it. I pull off up the lane and park the car behind the trees, and get out. It is nearly 1 am and there aren’t any vehicles moving about, the houses and streets are quiet. I stride off down the lane so I am now out in the light, I slow down to ensure my ass swings slowly and deliberately in true street walker fashion underneath the lamp posts, click clack. I am 30 yards from the car and cover of the dark. I turn and stop, swaying slightly in the balmy night air. What if someone does stop? Where are my rubbers? I turn and start back to the car for my handbag. I am almost back when I hear a car approaching. I stop and try to get back into the pool of illumination, but the taxi has gone by before I am fully out in the open, maybe they saw me maybe not, I listen carefully, but it does not turn round at the roundabout.

Armed with my flavoured condoms I start back to my ‘sin parade’ , slowly strolling up and down, I imagine the taste of the banana or blueberry condom in my mouth as it is filled to the point of gagging, rough hands in my hair ……. Another vehicle is approaching, a lorry. It is accelerating, I am perhaps 30 feet from the road, I have turned as it goes by, so the driver can appreciate the full effect of my wiggling arse on 5” heels, it slows a little and cruises by, I reach the car, I want to follow it, confront the driver, reach into his overalls, fondle his hardness, smear my lipstick on his flavoured covered cock ….

I drive for home, hoping I have been seen. I frig myself wildly, and imagine that some man is doing wanking himself off having seen me, or that some other rough randy male is maybe filling his wife with his hot seed whilst imagining it is my tight mini skirted arse.

Who knows where I will go tomorrow night, maybe a dogging car park, perhaps a drive round the redlight district to get some fashion tips?

Episode 2

So I am now a ‘street slut’, addicted to ‘trips’, mostly at night, but now I have gone a bit further. I was so horny today, I was on my own so I decided to glam myself up and take an afternoon drive.

I was really keen to pull so it was the full works, a hot and lovingly applied lipstick, nail varnish, eye makeup and perfume. Then out came the fishnet suspender tights, leather mini skirt and bra, I gently poured myself into the tight skimpy skirt, making sure that the suspender tops were just visible under the hem. Next was the bra, which I fill so much better these days, my breasts hang down feeling heavy and full within the black lacy material.

Finishing touches were added, tarty pendant earrings, or weighty metal ones. A long lingering check in the mirror, then on with my black leather jacket and killer 5” spike heel ankle boots. The finishing touch a black fur trimmed headscarf and little handbag, brimming with my seduction kit.

I teetered out to the car, and climbed into the car. Today I was going to go out into the woods and let the wind lift the folds of my skating skirt, or maybe a little more.

Not far away are some woods down near the river, it is a secluded spot, with a reputation as a lovers rendezvous. The car made light work of the muddy puddles and soon I was pulling into the empty car park. I sat and waited, my heart beating fast in anticipation, nobody was about so I stayed put, and got a mirror out to add a little more bright red lipstick.

I noticed a movement in the mirror, a black Labrador came snuffling into view, followed by man in dog walking gear, checking out the car park, and trying to see into my darkened windows. He carried on across the back of the car and off into the wood, then nothing.

I sat there dreaming of forbidden love, furtive sex, my feet were starting to get stiff (my boots are high, built for fucking not comfort). I needed a cigarette, but I don’t smoke in the car, so I opened the door and slid to the ground and reached in for my handbag, got out my smokes. I lit up, drawing deeply, enjoying the red stain left by my lips on the butt. I leant across the bonnet of the car for support enjoying the breeze ruffling my short skirt. All of sudden I heard footsteps as the Labrador came running up, followed by the owner a trim looking man probably late fifties.

‘I saw you in your car’ he said quietly.

‘Do you like what you see?’ I said, he nodded ‘Your heels are incredible, may I touch them?’

Without really waiting he bent down and started to stroke them, they had a few specs of mud on them. ‘May I clean them for you?’ I thought, my mind racing, his head was close to my crotch which was starting to bulge in an unladylike way, did he realise? Here goes nothing ‘You can kiss them if you like’.

He quickly went down on his knees and started to lick my boots, I lifted the heels so he could lick them clean. Now or never, I reached down and took his hand, and slowly pulled it up my fishnets, until he could feel between my legs. His hands were cold, and thankfully that cooled me down a little.

His eyes were wide, but he leant forward to lift my skirt, then pushed his head under my skirt and kissed the damp patch in my red panties. I pulled away, not ready for this. ‘No you satisfy yourself for me’

He undid his trousers still on the ground and started to play. I was so excited that I had to join him. I turned round and hitched up my skirt, ‘Over my panties – now’ I leant over the bonnet and felt him between my bum cheek, then he groaned and I felt the cause of his groan land on my cheeks.

At that point his dog came bounding over, I slipped off my wet panties, and got back in the car. When I drove off his trouser were still round his knees. My first dogging encounter.

Episode 3

`Lesbian` outdoor sex.

You move sensuosly over toward me, we kiss, I feel your tongue in my mouth, I sense your passion. The car park is empty, you pull away and start to slide down my front, looking up at me with your big round eyes. You look so pretty, half naked in just your panties, suspenders and stockings.

Your gloved hand reaches under my short mini skirt, We don`t break eye contact. I feel the smooth silk touching my skin. You sink to your knees, and as you lift the hem of my skirt you disappear. I teeter on my spikey heels and I have to lean back on a car to steady myself as become dizzy with lust. My clitty is growing bigger than ever before as you kiss it through the flimsy material of my panties.

`Yes darling, please` I say. At that moment a car goes past, we are exposed momentarily by the light, you hesitate, your inexperience shows. I push your head down again, and ease my clit against your yielding lips, you take my clit in to your mouth. I feel your tongue swirling around me. You groan as I pull you harder in to me – your tongue swirling round me.

`Take me my pretty slut` I urge, and your head starts to move up and down. I am so excited that it doesn’t take long for me to feel my ecitement to build. Your cool satin gloves on my thighs take me over the edge. From deep within, my climax erupts.

I pull you up from your knees, your stockings are laddered like a back street hooker’s. I turn you around and pull you to me. I put my hands on your naked hips and push you forward, and bend forward so you can feel my snaking tongue pressing between your arse cheeks. You respond and push back against me. Turning your head around, still hard up against my mouth, I savour the bitterness of you arse. My hands move down between your legs and I can feel your excitement growing.

Another car passes, and the lights expose us briefly again but this time you do not hesitate, as you open your mouth, it is full of your juices, and we kiss again. I taste myself as your tongue searches my mouth. My sweet virgin slut.

Episode 4
So where are you going to put it big boy, how about I take you between my scarlet lips, while I cup your heavy, soon to be emptied balls? Let me hear you groan while I swirl my tongue round your cockhead, and push the tip into your come slit.

Maybe I can squeeze my tight arse up against your raging hard on, feel its pulsing heat through my thin panties. Let me wriggle around you working you deep in my cheeks in to an increasing frenzy. Are you getting impatient darling?

Here let me put a condom on you with my slutty mouth, that’s better, ready for action, let me bend over for you, pull my panties down, stroke , my clit with one hand and cup my tits through my bra with the other.

Its all right baby, I`ve got a free hand, I reach down between my legs for your manhood, God it’s big. I guide your bulbous helmet toward my tight hole. Slowly I ease back onto you. My tight cunt tries to accommodate it, oh fuck its stretching me. Slowly you penetrate my dark wet entrance, exquisite pain, but now I am impatient. I want to be filled with you, I push back urgently, Aarrgh, my lips yield as I take your full length.

Can you feel my tightness lover? Can you feel my powerful muscles milking your cock? Of course you can, I`m the best lay you ever had. Pump me you horny sod, hard deep thrusts, you are on the edge, with a roar you empty your steaming load into me, jerking uncontrollably, I feel the rubber capture your seed.

You slide to the ground spent, but wait a moment sweetie, I lift my skirt at the front, and you see what I have for you, ravaged pussy open wide, I lower my pussy to your lips, while I carefully remove the condom and take its contents into my whore’s mouth. Soon I will turn round and kiss full on the mouth, we will have tongues entwined, sharing your cum in a passionate snowball kiss.