PDA

View Full Version : extra service

disco83
05-01-2009, 03:03 AM
First effort at a story, hope its enjoyable
I woke up with sun light streaming through the window of my vegas hotel room, I was on my back legs akimbo on the side of the bed wrapped in the duvet trying to piece together memories in my new found sobriety…

I rubbed some coke from my nose and surveyed the empty bottles of Jagermeister and champagne, the hookers from the night previous obviously had a higher tolerance to that combination compared to a 23-year-old tourist in town for the first time. As decided whether or not to climb back on to the bed or sleep where I lay I was shocked out of my hazy state by the sound of a key card slotting into my door only to be followed the handle turning, before I could even get a muffled shout out to explain my indecency two gorgeous Latina maids were striding into the room.

They giggled when they were greeted by my appearance as I quickly reached for my robe beside me and managed to cover up as they watched. As soon as I got a clear thought in my head I asked if they had not seen the ‘Do not disturb sign’ on the door. The girls laughed again and said that yes indeed they had, but it was their presence that was not to be disturbed.

I soon realised they were not from the hotel at all…“I’m Carolina” said the petite maid who looked all of 21, standing about 5’2 with a heavy chest and rump that topped off her hour glass figure and her bright blue eyes sparkled among her caramel skin and long raven hair. “And I’m Francesca” added her partner who looked a few years older and a few inches taller, her was golden blonde with curls and she had green eyes that shone like emerald and the most delicious lips owned by a woman.

I stood there looking at these two beauties in their tight grey uniforms with white smocks and chunky heels. Their hair was brushed back and held in place with jewelled bands, discreet but expensive.

“So…” I mumbled “your…”, “the after service” smiled Francesca whose sumptuous lips provided beautiful elipses that bordered her perfect teeth. “I don’t recall ordering any after service but now that you’re both here it’d be a shame to waste your time” I laughed. “Now tell me what kind of service can you two ladies provide me today?”

They both giggled again, man that sound made me horny. Carolina then pushed me back onto my kingsize bed and they both took a leg each and made themselves comfortable, Francesca stroked my face, kissed my lips as Carolina’s hand gently landed between my legs where my cock was fast filling up with blood. “We can help you relax and make you as comfortable as possible” smiled Francesca “or you can sit back and enjoy our company in other ways” said Carolina as she drove her tongue passionately into Francesca’s mouth.

This was a fantastic way to wake up, but then again with way too much play money these kinda things are normal in Vegas I supposed. Immediately I suggested to the girls that we get into the hot tub, “that’s a fun idea” said Carolina, “but we have no bathing suits”. My reply was quick. “Well then grab some fiftys from the dresser and go downstairs and spend as much as possible on as little as possible for you and Francesca”. And no sooner had the smile spread across her innocent round face then she was off to the boutique downstairs for some swimwear leaving me alone with Francesca.

“Well how about and a massage while we wait?” she offered as she stretched one of her long legs out in front. “Absolutely” I agreed as she unzipped her uniform to reveal her luxurious black satin lingerie that wrapped up her full breasts the she turned to let the dress run over her gorgeous plump ass that was framed by her black suspender belt and silk stockings. She grabbed some moisturisor from the locker and positioned me on the bed naked lying stomach down.

She began by kissing my neck and running her moist finger tips down my sides as her tougue slid from ear to ear and then down my back before heating up her hands and rubbing my shoulders as she straddled me. The smell of her perfume alone was enough to drive me wild let alone the touch of her warm hands and satin covered breasts. I slipped into a deep state of relaxation almost trance like as Francesca worked my back using more moisturizer down across my ass and on my upper legs. I began to fantasize about . this beautiful girl being something more but as I was I realized she had slowly started to work my ass with her thumb.

I said nothing, in fact I enjoyed it, I’d done it before when I’d jerked off alone wearing my ex girlfriends underwear using one of her vibrators on my ass. This was certainly more sensual. Before I knew it Francesca was working my hole with two fingers and without releasing it Carolina had returned with a couple of bags and was standing watching us. They spoke in Spanish to each other and laughed, Francesca asked “would you like to see now?” and I turned my neck towards her and asked “what?”, “Carolina’s panties”.

As I turned my head around there was Carolina standing at the end of the bed just a foot away from my face with her uniform raised above her waist and her tiny, tight little black panties were straining to contain a thick cock and ball sack. I must have stared for what seemed like an eternity, I’d seen it before on the internet, imagined what it would be like, but never knew what I’d do in reality. Carolina pulled her panties to one side as her beautiful bronze cock flopped out and she slowly began to jerk in front of me, she was already at half mast and must’ve been about 7 inches and within an minute she had a throbbing 9 inch dick right in front of my face.

I reached out my hand, oblivious to Francesca’s finger fucking of my ass and began to stroke Carolina’s massive length, she took a step closer to me and pulled her uniform up over her head and I got to see just how big her breasts were. If Francesca was around a D cup then Carolina must have been a double E. I started to kiss her cock and lick its tip, then without a second thought I started to suck on her as I stroked the base of her cock.

I couldn’t believe it, I was sucking a shemale cock, I often imagined what it would be like but this… It was so good. Carolina put one hand behind my head and began to face fuck me, I thought I was going to gag immediately but I somehow managed to swallow almost half her length in and out with ease. She started to moan slowly as her other hand rested on the back of my head. I was loving this. Then I heard Francesca order me to raise my ass up on my knees, I was too distracted to question why as I gorged myself on the throbbing cock in my mouth. Then I felt it, unmistakably, Francesca too had some girly meat between her legs and she began to slowly dip it in to my ass.

I moaned with pleasure. Within a few minutes Francesca was sliding in and out of my ass like a greased up piston while Carolina’s cock was doing the same in my mouth, these two beautiful shemales were spit roasting me and I was in ecstacy. My cock felt hot and never harder I could swear it was about explode. However it was Carolina who was ready to explode, I’d never sucked a cock before but having one myself I knew what I’d like and she started to moan and scream “that’s it baby, ooohh yeah and you ready for it, you want my love juice sweetie” I sucked and stroked her furiously until her squeals of delight were followed by a gushing of cum in my mouth. I swallow the initial burst but her massive girth was like a fire hydrant and soon I had her think creamy ooze dribbling all over my mouth and chin.

All the while Francesca was fucking me harder and harder and I’m sure my ass would not be closed for days after this. As I closed my eyes and swallowed what was left of Carolina’s cum in my mouth she used the head of cock to wipe the rest back to my lips as I gladly received. Now it was Francesca’s turn and although I wondered if she would fill my ass full of goodness, she slowed down, at this point Carolina finally unveiled her massive, perfect full breasts as she kneeled down in front of me. Francesca withdrew and ordered me down on the floor beside Carolina at this point my jaw dropped as Francesca’s cock was the biggest I had ever seen, it was glistening as she stood over us and stroked herself to orgasm, she shot her load straight into Carolina’s mouth and then over her tits that she was cradling with her arms. When she was done I sucked her for a few seconds to make sure she was clean and then Carolina and I kissed swapping Francesca’s cum between us. When we had both swallowed I was in heaven as licked all of Francesca’s cum off Carolina’s tits.

We all got back onto the bed and collapsed beside each other with the girls taking turns to kiss me as they stroked my cock and balls. “So that’s the after service?” I asked, “No”, said Francesca “it’s only just begun”.

SWM4TS
05-12-2009, 12:37 AM
IS THERE MORE?