PDA

View Full Version : Wow this is new......can't be good

SXFX
05-01-2009, 02:20 AM
I'm not the most stable guy in the world....but then again who is.
But over the past two days....i've noticed a scary thing.
Every time I see a picture of a gorgeous half naked girl.....i get depressed.
This isn't right, this isn't good......this is strange!

Alyssa87
05-01-2009, 02:23 AM
i feel the same way sometimes.

but thats mostly because i often feel xx envy.

i suspect you feel this way because you wish you could be WITH them, not BE them.
;)

SXFX
05-01-2009, 02:31 AM
i suspect you feel this way because you wish you could be WITH them, not BE them.
;)
Yeah...i think you are right. I work in an office of moms and dude.....and very few if any good looking girls. Hell my entire industry is that way. And I can't think of the last time a gorgeous girl said I was handsome or hit on me :(
Oh well......that is life i guess.

Alyssa87
05-01-2009, 02:36 AM
;)
Yeah...i think you are right. I work in an office of moms and dude.....and very few if any good looking girls. Hell my entire industry is that way. And I can't think of the last time a gorgeous girl said I was handsome or hit on me :(
Oh well......that is life i guess.

at least you work.
http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=usunemployment&met=unemployment_rate&tdim=true&q=unemployment+rate

Coroner
05-01-2009, 02:36 AM
I feel for you, man. Welcome to the new world.

SXFX
05-01-2009, 02:38 AM
at least you work.
http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=usunemployment&met=unemployment_rate&tdim=true&q=unemployment+rate
Yeah...in this day and age you are very right. At least I have a gig.
A gig I don't mind, drives me nuts every now and again, work with some real assholes but at least I have a gig.

Still though....oh well.

SarahG
05-01-2009, 05:32 AM
I'm not the most stable guy in the world....but then again who is.
But over the past two days....i've noticed a scary thing.
Every time I see a picture of a gorgeous half naked girl.....i get depressed.
This isn't right, this isn't good......this is strange!

There's your problem (I put it in bold).

You're seeing girls who are only half naked, and getting depressed because they're not fully naked. :P

Joking aside it just sounds like loneliness, I wouldn't worry too much about it (that would probably only make it worse). Find a distraction, go watch a movie, go for a walk, whatever.

SXFX
05-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Still no better.
I see any good looking girl be it on TV or on the net......and i feel like a hole opening in my chest.
this isn't good.......WTF?

Fahrenheit451
05-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Solution is simple ... go somewhere where only fat, ugly girls to look at. Burger King, maybe. ;)

Seriously, hope you get over the blues.

EyeCumInPiece
05-02-2009, 10:32 PM
everytime i see alyssa's avatar i get depressed

Steve-Oh
05-03-2009, 09:00 AM
I heard a stand-up comic talk about this topic and I feel the same way.
It went something like: When I was younger and saw a hot babe, I used to think "yeah, I could have some of that".
Now I'm older I'm thinking "No way in hell you're getting some of that"!!
:P
:P

:cry:

RubyTS
05-03-2009, 10:11 AM
i feel the same way when i see a note from a really hott guy on myspace, cuz i know when i open it up its prolly gonna read:

1)hi
2)Sup
3)you're hot
4)holla bak
5)Lets fuck
6)u look like u suk a mean one

SXFX
05-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Ruby, give the some what hot guys a chance ok.
Maybe we have more to say.

God I have this song stuck in my head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENP46Q3A7XE

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I want my brain back!

LTR_Seeker
05-03-2009, 11:52 PM
makes me wonder reading ruy post above whats wrong with men cant they just talk normal

RubyTS
05-03-2009, 11:54 PM
makes me wonder reading ruy post above whats wrong with men cant they just talk normal

the uglies and semi attractive guys do, the hotties r always assholes

SXFX
05-03-2009, 11:55 PM
I'm sorry? Just talk normal?
I don't understand can you pleas rephrase this?
thank you
Sean

LTR_Seeker
05-03-2009, 11:58 PM
i meaning what ruby was saying not talking so bluntly sexual say other stuff gues im just too muc h of niceguy to have mind in gutter 24 7

SXFX
05-04-2009, 12:09 AM
i meaning what ruby was saying not talking so bluntly sexual say other stuff gues im just too muc h of niceguy to have mind in gutter 24 7

I'll hijack my own thread but....
To be brutally honest, you girls are a bit jaded and as such seem to only respond to semi vulgar comments. And add to it that these are "good looking" guys and to be honest they like a very attractive girl don't have to articulate to get what they want.

I'm.....well when it comes to dating and chasing girls. I am similar to the "white" guy in the MBA. I'm not tall, I'm not built for the sport so I have to hustle. I don't have that "it" girls flock to. I'm the guy who will pull you in with my silver tong and then well....lick you.

So to reiterate my point, maybe you should talk to the not to pretty boys.
They may appreciate you a bit more?

moscowradcliffe
05-04-2009, 03:35 AM
Still no better.
I see any good looking girl be it on TV or on the net......and i feel like a hole opening in my chest.

IMHO, you're depressed because you're not aroused when you feel you should be. Exercise, eat better foods, get a message, and render the services of some of the fine women on this board. My guess is when you start feeling better physically, your libido will return and so will your esteem...age has nothing to do with it, nor looks. Your cock is thermometer to your well-being. If it ain't throbbing, you ain't thriving...

SXFX
05-04-2009, 04:17 AM
Yeah I'm tired......I don't want to hustle.

NjTranceAddict
05-05-2009, 12:56 AM
Still no better.

IMHO, you're depressed because you're not aroused when you feel you should be. Exercise, eat better foods, get a message, and render the services of some of the fine women on this board. My guess is when you start feeling better physically, your libido will return and so will your esteem...age has nothing to do with it, nor looks. Your cock is thermometer to your well-being. If it ain't throbbing, you ain't thriving...

^^^^ THIS. Damn good advice which I am working on.

SXFX
05-05-2009, 05:22 AM
Simply amazing.....go to Yoga class for 2 hours, clean my brain of all this negative energy....2 seconds looking at cam4 or here and POW.....i can feel my soul hit the ground......this isn't right.

LilWyte
05-05-2009, 06:42 AM
sounds like ur prob is ur a loser

Steve-Oh
05-05-2009, 08:04 AM
sounds like ur prob is ur a loser

Oh that's funny! :lol:

russtafa
05-05-2009, 11:37 AM
probably becawse if you live with them and seperate after a year they can take half of what you own

nitron
05-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Hi I'm sorry you feel low, but pretty girls really are the male equivalent of a rich man , and the prettier they are the more you should think of them as higher up on the food chain. I would hazard that on some level you realized this and are become realistic about your prospects. Personally I don't bother with hitting on the pretty ones. I realized there several ways out of this,IE mail order brides , FEMBOTS(requires effort but ultimately the only long term solution), get an average women who's kinky( willing to wear a cat woman mask, thereby allowing you to fantasize away), get a career that allows you to pay for the high end models(personally I hate this approach because it makes men do very nasty, immoral, things), masturbate excessively and get a new hobby.
Unfortunately the truth hurts as much as a lie. The truth is men like the pretty ones, we can't get a hard-on otherwise. The truth is women can't get aroused if a man isn't good looking/risk-taking/rich. What are we to do? Practically speaking we're on the horns of a big ass dilemma. Not just you my friend , the whole frickin world is in it. As a matter of fact you have just tripped over the mother of all dysfunctions, and to show you what I mean , Civilization is the byproduct of it . That's right all of human history from the down of the agricultural revolution in Mesopotamia 10000 years ago to now, is a twisted byproduct of this dilemma. Civilization is simply a way for poor/not risk-taking/ugly guy's to get some.
You're in vast, company. Personally I blame nature , but it's pointless getting angry and insulting to trees and rocks and grass. Good luck.

MacShreach
05-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Simply amazing.....go to Yoga class for 2 hours, clean my brain of all this negative energy....2 seconds looking at cam4 or here and POW.....i can feel my soul hit the ground......this isn't right.

So what does that tell you? You get out in the real world and do some stuff that's real and you feel great and then you come back and slouch into your old seat in front of the monitor and start doing your old stuff and you feel crap....?

You could stay away from the computer, Sherlock, see if that works....

SXFX
05-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Hi I'm sorry you feel low, but pretty girls really are the male equivalent of a rich man , and the prettier they are the more you should think of them as higher up on the food chain. I would hazard that on some level you realized this and are become realistic about your prospects. Personally I don't bother with hitting on the pretty ones. I realized there several ways out of this,IE mail order brides , FEMBOTS(requires effort but ultimately the only long term solution), get an average women who's kinky( willing to wear a cat woman mask, thereby allowing you to fantasize away), get a career that allows you to pay for the high end models(personally I hate this approach because it makes men do very nasty, immoral, things), masturbate excessively and get a new hobby.
Unfortunately the truth hurts as much as a lie. The truth is men like the pretty ones, we can't get a hard-on otherwise. The truth is women can't get aroused if a man isn't good looking/risk-taking/rich. What are we to do? Practically speaking we're on the horns of a big ass dilemma. Not just you my friend , the whole frickin world is in it. As a matter of fact you have just tripped over the mother of all dysfunctions, and to show you what I mean , Civilization is the byproduct of it . That's right all of human history from the down of the agricultural revolution in Mesopotamia 10000 years ago to now, is a twisted byproduct of this dilemma. Civilization is simply a way for poor/not risk-taking/ugly guy's to get some.
You're in vast, company. Personally I blame nature , but it's pointless getting angry and insulting to trees and rocks and grass. Good luck.
Yeah......maybe I just need some sex therapy.
Fuck it.