PDA

View Full Version : durags

flabbybody
04-30-2009, 10:50 PM
a club's promo poster on myspace states the following..
Dress Code: trendy (NO DURAGS)

is that constitutional ?

trannybanger
04-30-2009, 10:51 PM
that is awesome.

Quiet Reflections
04-30-2009, 10:58 PM
its legal. it just like saying casual dress no tennis shoes or sneakers or strip clubs that don't allow baseball caps

jjhill
04-30-2009, 11:38 PM
yea that's very common now days: no do-rags, boots, baggy pants/shirts, gym shoes. they seem to associate that with people that are trouble makers. That's another thread in itself

Alyssa87
05-01-2009, 01:58 AM
there are lots of girls that wear them under their wigs...

jjhill
05-01-2009, 02:08 AM

like football players under their helmets? lol j/p

Alyssa87
05-01-2009, 02:09 AM

sadly, lots of my sisters could successfully double as such.

jjhill
05-01-2009, 02:12 AM

lmao, I'm not touching that one.

sugdaddie69
05-01-2009, 02:15 AM
LOL

Alyssa87
05-01-2009, 02:15 AM

lmao, I'm not touching that one.

i'm sure your girlfriend would be happy to know that.

jjhill
05-01-2009, 02:24 AM
lmfao, because of my girlfriend I already have all the sisters hating me. That's enough in itself lol

Alyssa87
05-01-2009, 02:28 AM
lmfao, because of my girlfriend I already have all the sisters hating me. That's enough in itself lol

Fuck those nappy headed hoes.

(*Puts relaxer kit on her grocery list*)

jjhill
05-01-2009, 02:30 AM

lmfao! you got that good baby hair! you're good!

Alyssa87
05-01-2009, 02:32 AM

lmfao! you got that good baby hair! you're good!

tru.
thank goodness for jungle fever.

jjhill
05-01-2009, 02:35 AM
Agreed! I'm so happy I wasn't alive decades ago. lol

NYBURBS
05-01-2009, 06:55 AM
a club's promo poster on myspace states the following..
Dress Code: trendy (NO DURAGS)

is that constitutional ?

Constitutional generally relates only to what the government can and cannot do. There are laws though about not discriminating in places of public accommodation, but clubs and their dress codes don't really fall into that category.

Trowa
05-01-2009, 08:20 AM
Nothing new. I've been to a bar and the guy working told a kid to take his off. Now I'm no rocket surgeon or anything...but...isn't it kind of moot to think taking a piece of cloth off a person's head is going to stop them from fucking up?

2009AD
05-01-2009, 08:38 AM
I'm no rocket surgeon or anything

You sure about that?

Trowa
05-01-2009, 08:54 AM
I'm no rocket surgeon or anything

You sure about that?

Yeah I'm sure.

flabbybody
05-01-2009, 02:27 PM
I can't be the only one who digs hot looking girls who dress and look hood

jjhill
05-01-2009, 02:29 PM
I can't be the only one who digs hot looking girls who dress and look hood

when I was younger I did, because I was able to handle them. But now... no way I try to stay away from them. The hood overshadows their beauty lol

sugdaddie69
05-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Nothing new. I've been to a bar and the guy working told a kid to take his off. Now I'm no rocket surgeon or anything...but...isn't it kind of moot to think taking a piece of cloth off a person's head is going to stop them from fucking up?

In some cities such as Chicago,the color of the durag dictates what gang you're in.Some poor sap not knowing this comes into a club with a red or blue durag/or hat,and get the shit shot out of him,Club Closed.Out of business.

Trowa
05-01-2009, 08:50 PM

In some cities such as Chicago,the color of the durag dictates what gang you're in.Some poor sap not knowing this comes into a club with a red or blue durag/or hat,and get the shit shot out of him,Club Closed.Out of business.

When did everyone stop using bandanas? I never understood gang culture. I've seen guys get hard looks for wearing a certain bandana in a certain way, but nothing past that. But to be shot for wearing a blue or red hat is crazy. What the fuck are the rules here? What's next? If your car is blue or red in the wrong area, you die?

jjhill
05-01-2009, 11:41 PM
is this something to do with gangs?
why does every kid under 25 make this sign on their myspace pic?

Everybody throws up the peace sign lol. Even the owner at my job. I also don't have pics like that lol, but I know what you saying.

jjhill
05-02-2009, 12:56 AM

When did everyone stop using bandanas? I never understood gang culture. I've seen guys get hard looks for wearing a certain bandana in a certain way, but nothing past that. But to be shot for wearing a blue or red hat is crazy. What the fuck are the rules here? What's next? If your car is blue or red in the wrong area, you die?

In Chicago its the color your wearing in General! Same goes for hats facing or turned a certain way thats the worst City for that

Like kanye said on homecoming about out of towners "made them straighten up their hat, cuz she know they soft" lol

sugdaddie69
05-02-2009, 02:02 AM
I love my city,but its a mutha..Why would someone wear a durag in a club anyway.Originally made to to make waves in your well brushed head,so you could show your wavey head to the ladies.Most clubs are like churches,ALL head garments must be removed before entering(for males).

jjhill
05-02-2009, 02:05 AM
I love my city,but its a mutha..Why would someone wear a durag in a club anyway.Originally made to to make waves in your well brushed head,so you could show your wavey head to the ladies.Most clubs are like churches,ALL head garments must be removed before entering(for males).

I never understood that either, it's like guys would go out in public with them on. When the whole purpose was to show off your waves or braids. Make no sense.

sugdaddie69
05-02-2009, 02:13 AM

I never understood that either, it's like guys would go out in public with them on. When the whole purpose was to show off your waves or braids. Make no sense.

Except to show off your gang colors,which now has become a fashion statement causing some poor mope wearing one,not knowing better,to get his ass kicked,in,through,and out the club.

jjhill
05-02-2009, 02:19 AM

Except to show off your gang colors,which now has become a fashion statement causing some poor mope wearing one,not knowing better,to get his ass kicked,in,through,and out the club.

true, speaking of which to get off topic for a minute. How was the city last weekend? Seeing how it was the first hot weekend of the year, and you know how that goes.

sugdaddie69
05-02-2009, 02:37 AM
Shootings on all sides of town,half-dressed women everywhere,everyone out and about glad the weather had broke.

jjhill
05-02-2009, 02:38 AM
Shootings on all sides of town,half-dressed women everywhere,everyone out and about glad the weather had broke.

Damn, I should of known

wombat33
05-02-2009, 06:23 PM
I think it is someone trying to help people not make asses of themselves wearing a version of pantyhose on thier heads.

sugdaddie69
05-02-2009, 11:07 PM

Durags are more common on people with braided hair and girls with wigs,

Stocking/wave cap is made to texture the hair

That said---i'd still may you take that shit off in my club.Show off your braids,wig,or textured hair.

coyclown
01-14-2015, 11:21 AM
Why is it that most shemales either screw a guy who wears a durag or is completely bald or both???

CD_Sasha
01-14-2015, 11:53 AM
Oh snaps! Kudos to coyclown for reviving a dead thread

Who still uses Myspace.com? :tongue::whistle:

yourdaddy
01-14-2015, 03:24 PM
Why do you spell "Do Rags" this way? They are worn to keep your new hair do tight.

maxpower
01-14-2015, 04:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxpyZtzvTJ0

Quiet Reflections
01-15-2015, 07:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hihEhsdwiIk

Ben in LA
01-15-2015, 11:57 AM
Some of us know what they're saying...

youngblood61
01-15-2015, 03:22 PM
Some of us know what they're saying...No doubt about that Ben!