PDA

View Full Version : omg couldnt even finish watching this video

RubyTS
04-30-2009, 06:29 AM
and my stomach can handle a LOT! But this is too much even for me!

http://1guyand1cup.com/

daleach
04-30-2009, 06:34 AM
That is the grossest, saddest, scariest thing I've ever watched. My skin is crawling.

bulge
04-30-2009, 06:36 AM
Dayummm that is crazy did he just do that shyt ...whoooaaa.....the jar busted in his azz ..Looks like he will be heading to the ER

daleach
04-30-2009, 06:40 AM
How did he explain that to the doctor and to his family?

AishaX
04-30-2009, 06:45 AM
How did he explain that to the doctor and to his family?

[ur=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eghL7ORV1lgl]Million to one shot doc...Million to one.[/url]

Seriously that was almost sad.

RubyTS
04-30-2009, 08:16 AM
i cant help but wonder what happened to him after.... u gotta see some of the reactions on youtube, i dunno how some people could watch it all the way through i seriously felt sick after he started trying to pull that shit, had to x that window immediately!

Trowa
04-30-2009, 08:20 AM
wow what an asshole...

Willie Escalade
04-30-2009, 09:33 AM
wow what an asshole...
Literally or figuratively? :wink:

NjTranceAddict
04-30-2009, 10:24 AM
I saw this video when it first hit, so I've had the time to process it, mentally. (emotionally, forget it) The feeling the person in the video felt when the jar popped is just like, "OMFG, I just did too many drugs, and now I'm going to die." I mean, I guess that's what I felt then and....ummm...oh lol. Well, you all know what I mean if you've been there. 8) I certainly do not condoooooone that activity, and I do not participate in the consumption of illegal substances, and well UGH...why explain my self.

tstv_lover
04-30-2009, 11:30 AM
That is so disgusting....in a sadly funny way!

T-girl hound
04-30-2009, 02:28 PM
:why

Hannes594
04-30-2009, 03:31 PM
after this video i will never put anything in my ass again

barefootjoe69
05-01-2009, 01:46 AM
:why :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke

tstv_lover
05-01-2009, 01:50 AM
:why :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke

It's something you want to stop watching...but can't!

Alyssa87
05-01-2009, 01:50 AM
its amazing how he didnt scream or panic

TSCURIOUS
05-01-2009, 03:03 AM
Pretty Funny!

Ryz
05-01-2009, 03:28 AM
the cool thing is that he stayed calm and never made a peep. i would pay to see his face tho.

Trowa
05-01-2009, 06:02 AM
its amazing how he didnt scream or panic

thank goodness for that. that would've made it harder to watch.

lupinIII
05-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Jesus, why does this video always keep popping up!

Let it die already.

I'm with you Ruby, I've seen the beginning till the shattering once, never been able to get all the way through it, this is one of, if not the most horrifying things I've ever seen.

2009AD
05-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Yea, there was another thread about this video a while back. What I can't understand is why the OP, who understandably was upset by this disgusting video, would choose to post in on HA. What was the point? Shock value?

Should we all start posting shocking vids oh HA? http://tinyurl.com/cgyfrn

Suggestion: If it grosses you out, then yea, most of us will also find it gross, keep it to yourself.

Jesus, why does this video always keep popping up!

Let it die already.

I'm with you Ruby, I've seen the beginning till the shattering once, never been able to get all the way through it, this is one of, if not the most horrifying things I've ever seen.

JeniferTS
05-01-2009, 05:08 PM
i just know the video is old news..people do all kinds of crazy shit behind closed doors..nothing really new

kalina
05-02-2009, 06:56 AM
What's really stupid is he thought he could fix the problem himself and he let the camera keep rolling instead of crying, screaming, and calling for help right away. So that makes me wonder if the video is a fake.

RubyTS
05-02-2009, 07:06 AM
What's really stupid is he thought he could fix the problem himself and he let the camera keep rolling instead of crying, screaming, and calling for help right away. So that makes me wonder if the video is a fake.

yuup i thought the same thing and the fact that it was posted online. I mean what else was he planning to do just stick a glass in his ass and then what? that wouldnt have been worth watching! Ive seen some other gross stuff! There's another vid where a guy castrates himself then chops his cok off omfg, i heard that was a fake though.

BLKGSXR
05-02-2009, 07:23 AM
Yall crazy that shit is sexy!
-Ruby hella late that shit is damnnear 6months old...Fucking nasty but he didnt clinch He stood in there like a effing champ.

RubyTS
05-02-2009, 07:41 AM
lmao i know im late i read that earlier but its new 2 me

BLKGSXR
05-02-2009, 07:46 AM
Try it out, see what he liked about it lol.

RubyTS
05-02-2009, 08:00 AM

How bout i give u something to try, and u tell me if YOU like it... course if u dont that doesn't mean imma stop!!! :twisted:

BLKGSXR
05-02-2009, 08:03 AM

How bout i give u something to try, and u tell me if YOU like it... course if u dont that doesn't mean imma stop!!! :twisted:Haha good one. too bad you would be gorilla taped WAYHAY faster than you can even try shiet :D...FYI ti bed post so that you couldnt wiggle away.

RubyTS
05-02-2009, 08:06 AM

How bout i give u something to try, and u tell me if YOU like it... course if u dont that doesn't mean imma stop!!! :twisted:Haha good one. too bad you would be gorilla taped WAYHAY faster than you can even try shiet :D...FYI ti bed post so that you couldnt wiggle away.

I'll rip off ur bad leg and sodomize u with it, then steal ur motorcycle for the getaway and post it on the net!

BLKGSXR
05-02-2009, 08:08 AM

I'll rip off ur bad leg and sodomize u with it, then steal ur motorcycle for the getaway and post it on the net!first part seems fun....bitch never steal my bitch(gsxr) ill cut u lol...Your ass needs to be taught how to ride before u could steal lol NEWB![/u]

kalina
05-02-2009, 02:16 PM
I always thought jars could withstand a ton of pressure (not literally, but just a hell of a lot) before breaking. Maybe the guy is some kind of special effects for horror movies and magic (the sleight oh hand kind) geek.

RubyTS
05-02-2009, 09:28 PM
did anyone else notice all the marks on his ass? and how ugly his penis looked? I think hes into torture

Hannibal Lecter
05-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Yes, it's very disgusting not being circumcised.

By the way - a gay in a nutshell !! What else to say.

Sooner or later they all end up like that.

kalina
05-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Yes, it's very disgusting not being circumcised

Don't go there. Not everyone is circumcised at birth and not everyone's uncircumcised penis looks the same. Some uncircumcised penises are exceptionally beautiful.

Nautica
05-03-2009, 01:10 AM
OH NO! MY BRAINNNNNN!!!!!!!! I got as far as the blood starting to drip. OMG! LOL..

Nautica

Nautica
05-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Double Post..

BLKGSXR
05-03-2009, 07:14 AM

Don't go there. Not everyone is circumcised at birth and not everyone's uncircumcised penis looks the same. Some uncircumcised penises are exceptionally beautiful.Cough Kalina Cough...Another Forum another thread :D...
Opinions are what make this country great-I Guess.
But I agree with kalina.

Hannibal Lecter
05-03-2009, 09:51 AM

Don't go there. Not everyone is circumcised at birth and not everyone's uncircumcised penis looks the same. Some uncircumcised penises are exceptionally beautiful.Cough Kalina Cough...Another Forum another thread :D...
Opinions are what make this country great-I Guess.
But I agree with kalina.

Yeah,

but in the same time, a country where most of the people do not understand sarcastic jokes ;-)

By the way, another one scenario showing that being gay definitely is a BAAAD thing:

http://www.efukt.com/2419_Prolapsical_Resistance.html

Do not watch while eating. And notice the sounds that they produce. A gay language, or what ?!?

WTF.....

brickcitybrother
05-03-2009, 12:47 PM
did anyone else notice all the marks on his ass? and how ugly his penis looked? I think hes into torture

I Second the Motion and add that I don't think that's any FX at all.

TsVanessa69
05-03-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm not gonna click that, a couple months ago this straight boy at my job opened it on my computer and I almost passed out.

2009AD
05-05-2009, 07:27 PM

I think you are right. Here he is again. He's one sick fuck....

I dare you to watch this.. lol

http://www.efukt.com/2452_1_Guy_1_Screwdriver.html

RubyTS
05-05-2009, 09:59 PM

I think you are right. Here he is again. He's one sick fuck....

I dare you to watch this.. lol

http://www.efukt.com/2452_1_Guy_1_Screwdriver.html

omg that was horriffic but not as bad as the glass in his ass. he was way too calm pullin the glass outti his ass for that to have been a surprise

KirstenH
05-05-2009, 11:28 PM
LOOOOOOOOOL!!! this is funny and very sick too!

How stupid can you be to put such things in your a$$?!

Did you girls and guys read the interview?

Q. So getting back to the hospital. Didn't it hurt? Why didn't you scream?

A. For three days it bleed. It hurt really bad for two weeks. I still have two shards of glass in my anus from it. I didn't scream because I didn't want my family to hear me. I was in pain. The new video is of me the day after cleaning it up in the shower.

Q. How big was the jar?

A. 87 mm.

Q. Is there anything else you would like people to know?

A. I uploaded this to let people know that sticking jars in your ass is dangerous. And because the video was really funny; well mostly because it's funny. Oh, I don't have scars on my ass. That was soap I used for lube.

I forgot. I prefer a glass jar because the dimension is constant. Plastic bottle (even full of water) no hard and this diameter may be various. This is important for measuring of record size.

:roll:

woops
06-07-2009, 02:19 AM
and my stomach can handle a LOT! But this is too much even for me!

http://1guyand1cup.com/

good god!!!!!!! iv'e hear of metal up your ass but dam!!!!! a jar?!?!?!

hotvegasguy26
06-07-2009, 02:44 AM
OH...MY...FUCKING...GOD .... IM A TWISTED INDIVIDUAL BUT WATCHING THIS GLASS BREAK IN THIS DUDES ASS MADE ME WANNA CRAWL UNDER THE KITCHEN SINK AND SUCK ON MY THUMB

RubyTS
06-07-2009, 02:52 AM
lol

the things that get people off sometimes :screwy

hotvegasguy26
06-07-2009, 02:55 AM
WELL I MEAN ALL IM SAYIN IS AT LEAST FILL THE JAR WITH MARMALADE BEFORE U PUT IT IN YER ASS SO IT DONT BREAK....THEN ENJOY SOME TOAST AFTERWARDS