PDA

View Full Version : Finally somebody had someting intelligent to say about ts!!!

TsVanessa69
04-29-2009, 11:15 AM
I belong to another forum and in the midst of a convo about fucking a gay boy-vs-ts, a poster expressed himself like this:
I do not care what anyone thinks of me either. I also hold my own ground. I also agree that if any of my ex's found out I like to bang ts they would call me gay too. I do not see real transexuals as men. Facts are facts and there is a dick down there, a ts is a totally different experience because a real tranny acts like a woman and wants to be fucked like a woman. That is my thrill. I only date the pretty passable one's. Im pretty picky. I do not consider myself gay because I would not hook up with "regular male" in any sexual mannner. Just not gonna happen. The feminen part of the ts game is what gets it for me.

This may sound crazy but with a ts you get the best of both when you are a top and not a bottom. You get complete gender domination and the female sex drive and act at both times. Subconsciously men want to dominate, weather at work, fighting, sports, you name it and doing a ts just works to dominate and have a great time with a sexy woman.

MacShreach
04-29-2009, 11:32 AM
I belong to another forum and in the midst of a convo about fucking a gay boy-vs-ts, a poster expressed himself like this:
I do not care what anyone thinks of me either. I also hold my own ground. I also agree that if any of my ex's found out I like to bang ts they would call me gay too. I do not see real transexuals as men. Facts are facts and there is a dick down there, a ts is a totally different experience because a real tranny acts like a woman and wants to be fucked like a woman. That is my thrill. I only date the pretty passable one's. Im pretty picky. I do not consider myself gay because I would not hook up with "regular male" in any sexual mannner. Just not gonna happen. The feminen part of the ts game is what gets it for me.

This may sound crazy but with a ts you get the best of both when you are a top and not a bottom. You get complete gender domination and the female sex drive and act at both times. Subconsciously men want to dominate, weather at work, fighting, sports, you name it and doing a ts just works to dominate and have a great time with a sexy woman.

That's pretty good, Vanessa. I would express it a little differently since I don't consider myself a "top," I consider myself a man, and the usage of "top" and "bottom" in this context is straight out of the gay lexicon, but essentially, that's a pretty good summation. I'm attracted to a woman because she's a woman, and if we get there, I want to have sex with her like I have sex with any other woman. I don't even think of it in terms of domination and submission, though that's obviously involved--just, if I'm hot, Roger the Todger will take control and I'm going to be right behind him, and to anyone who says I'm missing out, I don't care.

I'm quite happy being a man, which sounds pretty much like your poster.

muhmuh
04-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Subconsciously men want to dominate, weather at work, fighting, sports, you name it and doing a ts just works to dominate and have a great time with a sexy woman.

sounds like the usuall wannabe macho caveman nonsense
id be willing to bet rather a lot that hes posted some stupid pseudoscientific stoneage rubbish in some other post

MacShreach
04-30-2009, 12:13 AM
Subconsciously men want to dominate, weather at work, fighting, sports, you name it and doing a ts just works to dominate and have a great time with a sexy woman.

sounds like the usuall wannabe macho caveman nonsense
id be willing to bet rather a lot that hes posted some stupid pseudoscientific stoneage rubbish in some other post

Well, you know, you're a semi-literate cock-worshipper. :shrug

BlkJewels
04-30-2009, 02:37 AM
I don't know if I'd use the words dominate or top, but I'm feelin what he sayin. It's on point.
Vanessa baby, enlarge your avatar, I need a new screensaver :wink: .

TsVanessa69
04-30-2009, 03:56 AM
I don't know if I'd use the words dominate or top, but I'm feelin what he sayin. It's on point.
Vanessa baby, enlarge your avatar, I need a new screensaver :wink: .
I can just e-mail you the original pic :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

BlkJewels
04-30-2009, 09:34 AM
I can just e-mail you the original pic :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

COOL

Bob's Tgirls
04-30-2009, 11:14 AM

That's pretty good, Vanessa. I would express it a little differently since I don't consider myself a "top," I consider myself a man, and the usage of "top" and "bottom" in this context is straight out of the gay lexicon, but essentially, that's a pretty good summation. I'm attracted to a woman because she's a woman, and if we get there, I want to have sex with her like I have sex with any other woman. I don't even think of it in terms of domination and submission, though that's obviously involved--just, if I'm hot, Roger the Todger will take control and I'm going to be right behind him, and to anyone who says I'm missing out, I don't care.

I'm not sure why domination is "obviously" involved. I don't see it that way. I can top or bottom. It mainly depends on who I'm with. I prefer to be with versatile girls because that is "the best of both worlds" and yes if you shut yourself out to one or the other you are missing out.

I don't really feel like I'm dominating a girl when I fuck her or vis versa. It's just fun and it feels good. There is too much over examination of sexuality in these forums. Can't people just enjoy themselves without psychoanalyzing the fuck out of everything?

MacShreach
04-30-2009, 11:52 AM
I'm not sure why domination is "obviously" involved. I don't see it that way.

Did you read what I said?--"I don't really think of it in terms of domination and submission." But yes, I'm sexually dominant and prefer to steer the boat, so it is involved. For me. But I have had lovers who were much more experienced, and I did let them guide proceedings, as an attentive student should.

I can top or bottom.

Good for you-- I repeat, I don't think of sex in terms of "top" or "bottom," as far as I am concerned. That is terminology used exclusively in the gay lexicon. As I have said before, I never heard a straight guy say "Hey, I topped a hot blonde last night," or a woman saying "I bottomed so much I can hardly walk."

In the straight world, people don't "top" or "bottom." They have sex.

"the best of both worlds" and yes if you shut yourself out to one or the other you are missing out.

No; having my anus penetrated by a male member is not part of sex as far as I am concerned. I'm not missing out on anything, and what is more, even if I were missing out, that wouldn't bother me a bit. I don't do smack either, and I don't feel I'm missing out. There are many things that some people consider to be pleasures which I do not indulge in, nor do I feel that I am missing out for that.

There is too much over examination of sexuality in these forums. Can't people just enjoy themselves without psychoanalyzing the fuck out of everything?

Well, I personally don't psychoanalyse (a marginal science if ever there was one) but what's wrong with examination? You can hardly pretend that this is not an interesting and thought-provoking area of human sexuality.

A lot of men here are very deeply threatened by their own sexuality; examination of this is very interesting.

And fun! :lol: :lol: :lol:

fitz207
04-30-2009, 12:15 PM

I'm not sure why domination is "obviously" involved. I don't see it that way. I can top or bottom. It mainly depends on who I'm with. I prefer to be with versatile girls because that is "the best of both worlds" and yes if you shut yourself out to one or the other you are missing out.

I don't really feel like I'm dominating a girl when I fuck her or vis versa. It's just fun and it feels good. There is too much over examination of sexuality in these forums. Can't people just enjoy themselves without psychoanalyzing the fuck out of everything?
:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

MacShreach
04-30-2009, 12:35 PM

And your point would be...??

Go on, be a devil. Speak up for yourself.

fitz207
04-30-2009, 01:33 PM

What's your problem pal?

Bob made some good points.

MacShreach
04-30-2009, 01:41 PM

What's your problem pal?

Bob made some good points.

Ah, I see.

Anyway, with you, "pal," I assure you I have no problem. None at all.

Bob's points I have already responded to.

yosi
04-30-2009, 04:58 PM

subconsciously men want do be dominated at home after dominating at work , fighting , sports...............call it - a need to rewind.

makes more sense this way :wink:

MacShreach
04-30-2009, 05:03 PM

subconsciously men want do be dominated at home :

No. You might, though.

yosi
04-30-2009, 05:30 PM

No. You might, though.

I guess you've never been married :lol:

timxxx
04-30-2009, 05:32 PM
subconsciously men want do be dominated at home after dominating at work , fighting , sports...............call it - a need to rewind.

Insert "some men" instead of men,then l make you right.

Personally l have no desire to be dominated by anyone but l don't think it makes you less of "real man" if that's your thing.

MacShreach
04-30-2009, 05:34 PM

No. You might, though.

I guess you've never been married :lol:

LOL Very droll, very droll indeed. But wrong.

MacShreach
04-30-2009, 05:35 PM

Insert "some men" instead of men,then l make you right.

Personally l have no desire to be dominated by anyone but l don't think it makes you less of "real man" if that's your thing.

I'd agree with that.