PDA

View Full Version : It's almost unnatural the hourglass figure she has...

fab
04-29-2009, 03:43 AM
Megan Fox is shooting a new movie, so you know that means it's time for some really sexy snuck pics of her in costume (or out of costume as was the case with Jennifer's Body). JONAH HEX is filming at the moment, with Josh Brolin in the title role, and Fox playing... well, a hot old west prostitute.

I don't know if I should wince (I have trouble breathing just looking at that corset) or just sigh and smile. It's almost unnatural the hourglass figure she has... If there was any doubt the woman wasn't visually a great pick for Wonder Woman then these pics should make up your mind... But then again, her beauty has never been in dispute.

tsntx
04-29-2009, 03:54 AM
she was at the britney concert in vegas... she didnt allow pics but i got to talk to her for a couple mins

she would be an amazing wonder woman

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/megan-fox-wonder-woman.jpg

jjhill
04-29-2009, 04:20 AM
I hit that back in the day in Orlando, she won't admit it lol

Beagle
04-29-2009, 04:36 AM
it is unnatural. she's laced up into a corset.

SarahG
04-29-2009, 04:37 AM
Megan Fox is shooting a new movie, so you know that means it's time for some really sexy snuck pics of her in costume (or out of costume as was the case with Jennifer's Body). JONAH HEX is filming at the moment, with Josh Brolin in the title role, and Fox playing... well, a hot old west prostitute.

I don't know if I should wince (I have trouble breathing just looking at that corset) or just sigh and smile. It's almost unnatural the hourglass figure she has... If there was any doubt the woman wasn't visually a great pick for Wonder Woman then these pics should make up your mind... But then again, her beauty has never been in dispute.

You can't tell from that picture what her natural waist measurements are.

With a steel boned corset (not the stuff that looks like corsets that they sell at lingerie stores, but real corsets) someone can with time take their waist down by substantial amounts (i.e. going from a 26 natural waist, to a 20 inch when using the corset). But, in that example- someone with a natural 26 waist still has a 26 waist once they take that corset off. The reason why these corsets have so many steel ribs in them is because it basically clamps down your waist area, unlike say- a lingerie corset that will just flex and be unable to compress anything by more than 1-2 inches.

It's very hard to get a lasting waist shape or size change from corset use, in the Victorian era female athletes would play sports with tight corsets on because if they stopped using them, even for a few hours a day, the body would start to expand to its natural size/shape and it would be enough to make it hard to fit back into their normal corset sizes. And those were people wearing them 24/7 for years. :shrug

Quiet Reflections
04-29-2009, 05:21 AM
did any of you ever read JONAH HEX?

DeLuX
04-29-2009, 05:33 AM
That is because it IS unnatural.

Quiet Reflections
04-29-2009, 05:44 AM
I hit that back in the day in Orlando, she won't admit it lol

Of course you did :roll:

Trowa
04-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Not sure about Wonder Woman but she is in talks to play She-Hulk

Danielle Foxx
04-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Not sure about Wonder Woman but she is in talks to play She-Hulk

She's gorgeous

MacShreach
04-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Call your Megan and raise a Sophia....

alyssats
04-29-2009, 08:00 PM
yeahhh shes pure beauty and by the way wearing a corset is so much pain so i highly commend her to be able to wear it that tight.

SarahG
04-29-2009, 08:05 PM
yeahhh shes pure beauty and by the way wearing a corset is so much pain so i highly commend her to be able to wear it that tight.

It's not that bad, if it hurts its positioned wrong, or its not made well, or you're trying to tighten it up too tight (there is a break in period).

alyssats
04-29-2009, 08:18 PM
she was at the britney concert in vegas... she didnt allow pics but i got to talk to her for a couple mins

she would be an amazing wonder woman

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/megan-fox-wonder-woman.jpg

ohhh my goshhh is that you and britney in your avatar pic?
you even look more beautiful than her

MacShreach
04-29-2009, 08:21 PM

It's not that bad, if it hurts its positioned wrong, or its not made well, or you're trying to tighten it up too tight (there is a break in period).

I did a piece about a corsettiere (bespoke corset-maker) a few years ago, and it was very interesting. When we came to do the pics she was really fussy-- wouldn't let the model even try some of the corsets, because they were for customers and she said each was specifically made, measured and fitted for that customer, and even one wearing by another person could knock it out of whack. The corsettiere herself always wore a corset, said it was incredibly comfortable and made her feel very secure, but she didn't have it laced really tight till the pips squeaked or anything.

If any of you ladies are looking, PM me and I'll send you her details (she has done a couple for trans women so she's cool,) I think I still have them somewhere. Not cheap, though. Beautiful work, but not cheap.

Rogers
04-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Not much sexier than a beautiful woman in a corset.
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/corset/english/galleries.htm

karaalextv
04-29-2009, 11:24 PM
can you imagine Megan Fox with a 8 inch cock?

MacShreach
04-29-2009, 11:55 PM

WTF??? WHY???

Rogers
04-30-2009, 12:11 AM

WTF??? WHY???

Ditto. The only thing I want for Megan Fox is to see her doing better films.

MacShreach
04-30-2009, 12:25 AM

WTF??? WHY???

Heh. That Monica Belucci's a babe, though.

bartholomeus
04-30-2009, 12:26 AM
This picture came to mind :D

Quiet Reflections
04-30-2009, 12:27 AM

WTF??? WHY???

that's the truest thing I've read all day

Coroner
04-30-2009, 12:28 AM

WTF??? WHY???

Hey, itīs unnatural for Megan Fox to be without a cock.

bartholomeus
04-30-2009, 12:35 AM

WTF??? WHY???

that's the truest thing I've read all day

I'm waiting for a penthouse or playboy.....

karaalextv
04-30-2009, 04:45 AM
she has the "I'm sexier than any other cunt on the planet" attitude.

Just thought it would be fun to match that 'swagger' with a nice long clit.

Who care's if she can act....she just has to show up and look fan-fucking-tastic