PDA

View Full Version : Any girls who don't like rimming?

Trowa
04-27-2009, 05:07 AM
Rimming is an activity I enjoy thinking about as well as doing. I had always wanted to rim a GG but couldn't find a girl who was into it when I started dating. Two girls I've been with have told me they don't like it and are turned off by the idea. This baffled me. I've also been with two girls who loved it. One of whom also liked to rim back. From then on I was hooked on it. Then the first time I saw TS rimming a few years ago I was blown away. Now I really want to rim a t-girl. Then I started thinking about those first two girls I was with. So I guess I'm asking if any of the ladies here are turned off by rimming. Giving or receiving and why. If any guys here share my passion for rimming feel free to share your thoughts as well.

I'm new here so I apologize if I'm offending anyone or making a thread that already exists.

Hope to hear from everyone. Thanks.

Trowa
04-27-2009, 08:50 AM
no love?

phobun
04-27-2009, 09:35 AM
no love?

Probably no one wants to lick your asshole. Most folks don't like the taste of scat.

runamok
04-28-2009, 08:44 AM
Yeah, rimming is awesome once you start you just want to rim every asshole you can get your hands on. I'd say most of the girls I did it too, flipped me over and reciprocated. I use things like chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, jelly and yeah though messy helped get them on board real quick.

My first time with this one particular real girl, it was the first thing I did to her and it blew her mind. After that the "FREAK" in her came out. Looking back now I'm pretty sure I ruined her for all men.

Vanilla sex sucks.

alyssats
04-28-2009, 09:50 PM
for me it depends I like cuty hot guys will kiss all over their body ;)

SXFX
04-29-2009, 12:48 AM
for me it depends I like cuty hot guys will kiss all over their body ;)
Yes I will.....I so will!
I love rimming oh it's the best!
Especially in a 69, just grab her legs when I'm on top pull them back and bring her ass right in the air and nibble down!

And yes some girls don't like it. Don't date those girl!

TsVanessa69
04-29-2009, 02:10 AM
I love rimming a sexy guy and love my pussy eaten!!!

freak
04-29-2009, 01:25 PM
I like to rim a GG and a clean small Tgirl with no hair, also I enjoy getting my ass eaten too.

I remember one time I was with this young Jamaican girl that never had her ass eaten, I was going down on her she was close to cumming and I gave he a good lickin, she came so hard, I thought she was going to squirt she got so wet, no squirt but she did have juices puddling up on the bed

LibertyHarkness
04-29-2009, 08:42 PM
I like being rimmed .... i dont like rimming others though well other than the odd cute female or TS for a shoot ..

I prefer sucking cock or licking pussy...