PDA

View Full Version : Operation

ptyseminole
09-30-2005, 09:45 PM
Is this a sex change operation gone bad? that pussy looks weird!

Kiely_Marie
09-30-2005, 11:16 PM
:shock:

Vicki Richter
10-01-2005, 02:24 AM
Actually someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure she is a hermaphrodite. They aren't very common. It looks like she has a cock and a pussy.

Spiderman
10-01-2005, 02:28 AM
omg that is fucking scary!

AllanahStarrNYC
10-01-2005, 03:29 AM
That is definately an unfavorable result of an SRS

but nothing comapred to these

http://www.schrang.gender-id.com/thumbnails.php?album=2

They are quite graphic, so don't look if you do not want to be shocked.

It's really sad really, when a girl ends up with a disfigured vagina from a bad surgery. But most bad jobs can be fixed.

www.drschrang.com

is probably one of the, if not the best srs doctor in the states-
however he is retiring this year

Caleigh
10-01-2005, 08:57 AM
i am SO glad that i don't feel the need for srs

Risky
10-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Holly shit! That's some scary shit!

ptyseminole
10-01-2005, 04:26 PM
OMG those pics were scary! I wouldn't fuck any of those pussies.

brickcitybrother
10-01-2005, 04:32 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

AllanahStarrNYC
10-01-2005, 06:41 PM
I feel awful for these girls that have to through extensive corrective procedures to have their neo vaginas corrected.

Imagine hating your genitals every day- and when you are finally have SRS you end up with a very bad surgery that almost looks like a mutilation. My heart goes out to them really, because there are so many quacks and doctors around the world performing SRS who have no business doing so.

Again, Schrang is an excellent doctor and there are several renound docs as well over the world. Of ocurse aesthetics is only the first part of it- you have to make sure u have some depth and it funtions properly. It is very intricate and complicated work and if a girl is considering SRS this is definately not the surgery you scrimp on, or try to find the best deal.
Because corrections are VERY difficult and extremely expensive.