PDA

View Full Version : trying to hook up in frankfurt

ccg218
04-24-2009, 10:06 PM
hey, im going to be passing through frankfurt for a day on my way home from the desert, and im tryin to hook up with a tgirl in frankfurt, but cant seem to find any info. i know theres a red light district like 2 miles from my hotel, but was wondering if anyone here knew about the tgirls there and where i could go...looking for a top...any recomendations?

Helvis2012
04-24-2009, 10:27 PM
hey, im going to be passing through frankfurt for a day on my way home from the desert, and im tryin to hook up with a tgirl in frankfurt, but cant seem to find any info. i know theres a red light district like 2 miles from my hotel, but was wondering if anyone here knew about the tgirls there and where i could go...looking for a top...any recomendations?

You should go to plan B. Pick up a pack of frankfurters. You know what they say......when in Frankfurt....... :idea:

willid46
04-25-2009, 05:06 AM
Check this link out. Good luck

http://www.transgirls.de/ort.php?ort=Frankfurt

icarus2112
04-26-2009, 04:57 AM
well its been close to 15 years since I was in Frankfurt but if memory serves me the eros centers are multi story hotel like buildings that the women get uglier as you go up more levels, At the time I didnt know what a transexual was so I wasnt looking up the next couple levels where rumor had it the crossdressers were. If you want to just window shop try the eros centers in the red light district and hope to find some hotties? Also ask around Im sure the taxi drivers will direct you to the right places. they are used to dealing with horny GIs passing through.

ccg218
04-26-2009, 08:26 PM
thanks