PDA

View Full Version : Shemale: In-Between or Finality?

rrq3200
09-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Shemale is a transformation from male to shemale. Wow! Nothing new here, I know...

But that "level", is it an in-between to becoming a girl? Or a finality? Or the finality is really to becoming a girl?

Do a tgirl stop when she reach the shemale "level" or when she "perfected" to her own goal, the optimum "level" of a shemale?

Take for example, the legendary Sulka. After so many years of being a shemale, she went "all-the-way" to becoming a girl. Was that her finality?

It will be interesting to know your thoughts about this, specially the tgirl's opinions about this.

Oh! That was one point of view. But from OUR point of view, think about OUR preferences then...

For example, I adore or like or love or prefer, this or that shemale, whatever her name is. What attract me about her is that, hmmm..., yeah!, in-between "level" of a woman. Best of the two worlds, like the motto says...

But, after a complete transformation to girl (by that I mean, of course, after the pre-op) do my or your preferences are the same as when she was a shemale?

I apreciate your thoughts...

Ecstatic
09-30-2005, 02:27 PM
For many--probably most by a large measure--tgirls, pre op is just that: the interim state prior to srs (sexual reassignment surgery) and the "final" transition to being a woman (defining gender by genitals). But many are "non op" and prefer not to get srs. It's an individual thing as far as how any girl sees herself.

flabbybody
10-01-2005, 02:59 AM
a male to female trangendered person seeks SRS to make herself truly "female". The shemale status is only temporary. It brings tgirls and chasers together because we need each other. I'm attracted to her dick and she wants my $$.

Ultimately, the tgirls want to settle down with guys who want them as gg's and never knew them as shemales.

Caleigh
10-01-2005, 09:03 AM
flabby, not to come down hard on you, but don't you think that each person, and therefore each transgendered person has a different place that they want to be? some feel the need for srs and a "stealth" life, others don't