PDA

View Full Version : Another Jen Paris thread

mimiplastique
04-24-2009, 10:59 AM
now how much of a photo shop creation is she really ????
i mean this video looks just like her pics !!!
she is the real deal .. extremely beautiful Jen
Stellar work

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=52016169

hereorthere
04-24-2009, 11:03 AM
"video"

"pictures"

Those are HARDLY the real thing when not dressing up for the action

BLKGSXR
04-24-2009, 11:13 AM
to be honest shes a really nice person from what ive seen so what if she photoshops, not like everyone DOESNT lol. I mean she is at least honest when you ask about it....She went to school for a specific thing computer design I believe she used it to her advantage :D

mimiplastique
04-24-2009, 11:21 AM
i am just sick of these girls telling me one thing about her and when i see her in video she looks exactly like how she looks in the picture . i guess they were just jealous of her . shit i guess they should be . telling me she looks nothing like her photos and the usual bullshit .
i am glad to see she is as beautiful as her pictures and she socks it !
That's all

GroobySteven
04-24-2009, 11:31 AM
I've spent a few hours in her company and she looks pretty much the same. The photos she's in are a little overtouched to my taste but it's just to add to the glamor effect and doesn't really change her look at all.

mimiplastique
04-24-2009, 11:32 AM
"video"

"pictures"

Those are HARDLY the real thing when not dressing up for the action :roll:

mimiplastique
04-24-2009, 11:34 AM
I've spent a few hours in her company and she looks pretty much the same. The photos she's in are a little overtouched to my taste but it's just to add to the glamor effect and doesn't really change her look at all.

i know shes very glamorous in the finished pic . but so are ALL beautiful models . i am happy i came across this video

alyssats
04-24-2009, 02:20 PM
whats the big deal with photoshop?

even top models are 99% photoshop in magazines
also celebrities mostly photoshop pic in magazines

AishaX
04-24-2009, 03:05 PM
:-/ She's just a bit more...shiny... in her stills. IMO She could go without the >90% of the retouching.

DL_NL
04-24-2009, 03:26 PM
She's just incredibly beautiful.

CaptainGeech
04-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Yep. I'm pretty sure she pisses a lot of other girls off. With how she looks and how much she can charge. Why she would Photoshop at all is beyond me. I know she had professional makeup and hair people but still. 99% of hungangles or even genetic women cant look like that. So pretty. Mad props to you for showing her some love and sharing that video with us. Thanks. :D

Danielle Foxx
04-24-2009, 05:38 PM
I known Jen for years and yes, she is as gorgeous in real life. She does do some editorial work because that is what she does best but as a celeb she does need to put out a perfect product. She has always been really fashion forward and stylish.

BlackAdder
04-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Vid looks good to me, she sure is pretty! Ive seen some girls over the years that were just as attractive though which just goes to show you dont need $$$$$$ in "fixing" and clothes/makeup to look feminine.

Coroner
04-24-2009, 08:52 PM
I have no doubts that she really looks as you see her in the pics. The glamourous photoshop work doesn´t change that.

scubaman
04-24-2009, 10:13 PM
I seen and spoken to her many times. Not only is she an extremely nice person she's really that beautiful.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/p5140006b_158.jpg

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/picture_or_video_010_940.jpg

BiCuriousGeorge
04-24-2009, 10:15 PM
Jennifer is extremely gorgeous in person. Pics don't need to be retouched. She is the real deal.

tstv_lover
04-24-2009, 11:13 PM
now how much of a photo shop creation is she really ????
i mean this video looks just like her pics !!!
she is the real deal .. extremely beautiful Jen
Stellar work

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=52016169

Video just confirms the "look" that Jen has perfected.

Congrats to you Mimi for posting this.