PDA

View Full Version : Any place on where I can meet up with a t-girl on line?

JINNOGO
04-24-2009, 06:55 AM
Any place on where I can meet up with a t-girl online? I tried looking, all I can find is sex , and casual encounters swinger web sites. There is nothing on craigslist, and who would be there after what happen to that killer's victim? I hate being so attractive to transsexuals, simply because I cant find any of you! I don’t want a pay site, can anyone help me out, sorry for polluted this website. I just asking for answers

Helvis2012
04-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Dude, go to a club and do your thing. T-girls want relationships too but you'll never be successful if you don't plug into the community. Go out. Buy some drinks, smoke some joints or offer some blow when meeting new people. These are always good icebreakers.

Good luck.

dan_drade
04-24-2009, 11:28 PM
I hate being so attractive to transsexuals, simply because I cant find any of you!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helvis2012
04-24-2009, 11:44 PM
I hate being so attractive to transsexuals, simply because I cant find any of you!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

JINNOGO
04-25-2009, 06:15 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Hey! play nice!

Veronica420
04-25-2009, 09:04 AM
>I hate being so attractive to transsexuals

I think he laughs becuase you wrote "attractive" and not "attracted".

Try http://www.ts-dating.com/

hereorthere
04-25-2009, 09:57 AM
...and who would be there after what happen to that killer's victim?

Well yes, because we know people are never killed in the city after meeting at a bar... Maybe that'll teach people to give the boys the truth about what they are before jumping in bed together.