PDA

View Full Version : Zoe: My Caramel-Skinned Goddess

Helvis2012
04-24-2009, 02:29 AM
OK Here goes. I promised to write a little piece about our night together and since I'm a man of my word, here it is, Zoe. I hope you like it.

Last night I was sitting at the computer, doing a little edit work when my phone rang. I really had no idea who it could be and when I reached to pick it up, I didn't recognize the number. Usually, I'd just let it keep ringing and check the message later but for whatever reason, I answered.
"Is this Helvis?" a sexy voice asked.
I had no idea who it was but that voice was one of the sweetest I'd ever heard, so I replied, "Yes, it is. Who's this?"
"It's Zoe. We met at Secret, two weeks ago. Don't you remember me?" I have to admit, it took a couple seconds but luckily, everything came clear. I was drinking as usual that night but I remember trying to pick up one of the hottest chicks I'd ever met at any of the parties. I guess i gave her my card. "How could I forget you, Zoe?" I said playfully.
"Well," she said, "you were pretty drunk that night."
"Well, I might have had a couple," I replied sarcastically.
"So do you remember your promise?"
"My promise?" I wondered aloud.
"You don't remember?" she cried. "Oh, I knew you didn't mean any of it. I bet you say the same thing to all the girls."
"I remember," I lied.
"So what was it," she asked firmly.
"You tell me," I said trying to reverse our roles. "A beautiful girl like you--how many guys hit on you a night? Let's see if you remember me."
"I know you don't remember but I'll tell you anyway."
"OK."
"You said you'd let me do anything I wanted to you. Remember how you were saying I could take out any sexual urge I ever had on you?"
"Well, that does sound like something I'd say."
"Did you mean it?" When I thought back to that night at Secret, I remembered how hot this girl was. She was almost my exact size and I remember feeling like we fit perfectly together, like nuts and bolts when we briefly groped each other. Tight ass, perky tits and cascading black highlighted hair that I could already picture sweeping across my cock and thighs.
"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't."
"Do you want to come over?" Well, well, I thought. This is getting interesting. I said yes and Zoe gave me her address. "I've got a couple bottles wine. Bring a joint if you can. Pot makes sooooo horny."

For a guy who was going to spend the night working, I suddenly found myself preparing for the kind of work I love. I showered, rolled a couple dubes and got into a cab and headed down to SoHo. I found Zoe's building and she buzzed me in. When I reached her floor, I could see her waiting for me, peeking out the cracked front door.
"Hello Zoe," I said when I entered. She was wearing extra-tight sweatpants made out of a very thin material and through them, I could see her lace panties and perfectly shaped ass and long, slender legs. She had on a loose fitting blouse that was unbuttoned enough for me to spy her tits' inviting nipples atop her ample C cups. "I'm so glad you called. I was thinking about you." Zoe reached for my coat and hung it on a peg near the door. As she was reaching upward to hang it, I watched her dynamite ass thrust upward and all I could think was how I'd like to replicate that move later, with a few minor detail changes of course....like the inclusion of my throbbing cock into the whole scene.
Zoe stepped back to me and put one hand around my waist and the other on my chest. "Should we kiss now, so we don't feel awkward later?"
"Sounds good to me," and with that, we began kissing deeply. I brushed Zoe's cheek and ran my hand through her luxurious hair, down the small of back and into her panties. I opened my palm around her ass and pulled her closer, her stiffening member grinding into my own. Greedily, we continued to savor one another until Zoe whispered, "Let's go to the bedroom."
I followed Zoe's sweet ass into the bedroom and I watched her take off her shirt and sweatpants. Her perky tits were now swollen and full. She smiled at me from across the room and slowly started my way. Without a word, Zoe undid my belt then began unbuttoning my shirt and pants. "Take off all your clothes," she ordered tenderly. Once I was naked Zoe led me to her bed and sat me on the edge and kneeled down before me. She reached up and ran her fingernails across my chest, down to my cock and nuts before she took me in her mouth and fondled me with her acrobatic tongue. Just the sight of this incredible girl, clad only in panties with the tip of her cock bulging out from the top, was enough to make me cum but when instructed me to get on all fours before she positioned herself behind me and resumed her sucking, I was sure I was going to explode.
Looking forward at her puffy bed covers and pillows as she worked my cock from behind was inspiring and when Zoe asked me, "Is it my turn, now?" I stacked the thick pillows underneath her back, elevating her goods nicely, giving me easy access to where I wanted to go. All six of throbbing inches were dying to get out of those lacy thong panties and I stroked her wood gently to stoke her fire. Those little panties really turned me on, so I decided to leave them on her a little while longer as my hand continued to explore her crotch as the other massaged her magnificent tits. Zoe's precum was now dribbling across the silky lace and when I reached between her legs and slid them off, she let out a sweet moan. Her breathing was quick and short—she was obviously very turned on. Her tight, mocha-skinned stomach heaved gently, sending her belly button up and down just above her cut cock's head. I kissed her stomach hungrily and she purred with pleasure as I nibbled her belly button and massaged her balls. Soon after I first felt her swollen nuts in my hand, she came with a loud sigh, all over her stomach. "Fuck me, Helvis," she cried before kissing me passionately then flipping over on to her stomach and knees. I quickly put a condom on and assumed the position. Buns up and breathing heavy, Zoe thrust her sweet ass into my driving cock. Her ass was tighter and hotter than any other I'd ever had and in only a couple deep strokes, we both came again.
We cuddled, kissed, drank some wine and smoked a joint before we got back into it again and again and again. I think the highlight of the night was when Zoe rode me . Slowly, gently and rhythmically, my caramel-skinned goddess rocked back and forth in my arms and upon my rock-hard cock, our eyes interlocked as we devoured each other. By far, this was the hottest sex I've ever had. And I thought it was going to be an ordinary night! Thanks, Zoe for a fantastic time! I hope this post pleases you.......and if it does, you remember our deal!!! I can't wait to collect! :D