PDA

View Full Version : i WANT MY RIBS CRACKED

mimiplastique
04-23-2009, 11:05 AM
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS PROCEDURE TO ME ???

LibertyHarkness
04-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Damm that sounds nasty

Quiet Reflections
04-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Damm that sounds nasty

i was thinking the same thing

Mimi why is the procedure done?

2009AD
04-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Damm that sounds nasty

i was thinking the same thing

Mimi why is the procedure done?

I think she means she wants to have some of her ribs removed to make her waist look smaller. A Google search for the words "rib removal" should answer some of her questions.

LibertyHarkness
04-23-2009, 01:07 PM
ribs grow back though....its one of the only bones that regenerate i am told..

But yes i guess to small your waist...could see it, but even so dam thats some serious surgery....

baileyandkc
04-23-2009, 01:42 PM
what's wrong with your waist? Looks ok on this end!

Richctdude
04-23-2009, 02:05 PM
you look great dont change anything

AishaX
04-23-2009, 02:51 PM
:? That sounds kind of extreme. Couldn't you try a little liposuction and/or a tummy tuck or something first?

After a bit of quick googleling.......
http://www.annecollins.com/diets/rib-removal-body-image.htm
Rib removal per se does not reduce waist circumference. An improved waist size is accomplished only by the removal of surplus body fat. This is why rib removal is typically combined with abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), a surgical procedure designed to remove excess skin and fat tissue from the abdomen and to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall. Abdominoplasty is sometimes combined with liposuction, depending on the degree of loose skin, excess fat, and abdominal muscle weakness in the patient.

Which makes it sound like a thinner waist can come from just diet and exercise...

factoid, the waist to hip ratio found to be most attractive by men is about 0.7, regardless of weight. So say you had 36 inch hips you would be attractive with a 25 inch waist, only a little more attractive with a 24 inch waist, not much less attractive with a 26 inch waist. A persons waist can fluctuate like that as they breath or as food sits in their gut....

Think real careful about this one. I would say this sounds like a more major operation than even SRS.

stewmeat
04-23-2009, 03:04 PM
:? That sounds kind of extreme. Couldn't you try a little liposuction and/or a tummy tuck or something first?

After a bit of quick googleling.......
http://www.annecollins.com/diets/rib-removal-body-image.htm
Rib removal per se does not reduce waist circumference. An improved waist size is accomplished only by the removal of surplus body fat. This is why rib removal is typically combined with abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), a surgical procedure designed to remove excess skin and fat tissue from the abdomen and to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall. Abdominoplasty is sometimes combined with liposuction, depending on the degree of loose skin, excess fat, and abdominal muscle weakness in the patient.

Which makes it sound like a thinner waist can come from just diet and exercise...

factoid, the waist to hip ratio found to be most attractive by men is about 0.7, regardless of weight. So say you had 36 inch hips you would be attractive with a 25 inch waist, only a little more attractive with a 24 inch waist, not much less attractive with a 26 inch waist. A persons waist can fluctuate like that as they breath or as food sits in their gut....

Think real careful about this one. I would say this sounds like a more major operation than even SRS.

Damn, I like the new look! I would love to do something freaky to you right now!

whatugotiwant
04-23-2009, 04:19 PM
what ????? mimi I dont know or heard anything about braking ribs for a good reason, but you are damn gorgeous....If u need anything broken ...I 'll break that back

Gh0strider
04-23-2009, 04:59 PM
i personally like my ribs bar-b-que memphis rub or north carolina style with a sweet sauce.

Seriously be happy with your self image....

yosi
04-23-2009, 05:05 PM
if you think about breaking your ribs
DON'T DO IT !!!!!

the ribs are there to protect inner parts of your body.

Distance
04-23-2009, 05:31 PM
The extent to which some of you go to look more feminine is admirable, and yet sometimes totally futile, if not desperately scary. Want to look even more feminine? Don't crack it...cut it.

tsntx
04-23-2009, 06:31 PM
dunno much other then ill go w/ you to do mine at the same time

Ts CinthyaNY
04-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Heard about that, and actually I know one or two people who have that done and seems to work for them. But I think you look awesome Mimi, for what I know it hurts a lot and take some time to heal.
But yes you waist it gets smaller.

Love...
Cinthya.

igotalongleg
04-23-2009, 06:55 PM
show that cock

Danielle Foxx
04-23-2009, 07:19 PM
I will crack u upside your head if you want!

The ideas... Girl, get over it, you have body!

russtafa
04-23-2009, 07:33 PM
i used to crack ribs with steel cap boots when i was working

SarahG
04-23-2009, 07:43 PM
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS PROCEDURE TO ME ???

If you have the lower ribs removed, and then wear tight steel boned corsets (the type that will take more than 4 inches off your waist measurements, not the fake corsets people sell in lingerie stores) 24 hrs a day for a few years after the fact, the regenerated ribs will reform based on the shape of the corset. Once that happens you can ditch the corset and the reformed ribs "should" stay the shape you forced them into. You'd have to wear the corsets until the rib regeneration happens and completes, idk how long that takes.

But wearing corsets 24 hrs a day for years like that would probably really do a number to your abdominal area skin, it would probably cause atrophy of your lower abdominal muscles (which means the tissue would be more inclined to make love handles or "muffin top" shapes when wearing tight clothing), and it would probably take away any muscle tone you have in your stomach area. And the benefit would disappear anytime you gain enough weight for your ribs not to show through your skin.

mimiplastique
04-23-2009, 07:49 PM
thank you you guys ... i would like to say this thead has turned out to be quite the ki~

although i have almost no more fat in my tummy i can see my ribs and do not like them. I want to look like i habe on a corset all day long !!!! lol but i guess Ms. Foxx is right ... leave it alone ... also to the guy who made the comment about ribs protecting the organs makes a good point too

tsntx
04-23-2009, 07:49 PM
buzzkill

mimiplastique
04-23-2009, 07:53 PM
dunno much other then ill go w/ you to do mine at the same time
see now thats a "down ass" bff

love you jen

mimiplastique
04-23-2009, 07:54 PM
buzzkill
i know .... at least we still have our fingers [/img]

Danielle Foxx
04-23-2009, 08:05 PM
buzzkill

They have a surgery to shorten them too girl... lol

mimiplastique
04-23-2009, 08:32 PM
buzzkill

They have a surgery to shorten them too girl... lol
lmao

mimiplastique
04-23-2009, 08:34 PM
ok here you go.. the only person that i know that can crack your ribs is doctor sunny in mexico.. he does the two bottom one first ..and after a year or so you can do the other 2. .. you have you wear a corset for about 5 to 8 month that way the ribs stay where you want to... i know someone that had done it and her waist looks great...i plan to do mine but i am a little scare after i see the result on my friend i really want to... you will know the some different when you brake the first one ... but you really see it when you do it the last two.. good luck ..

thanks mama but i am afraid to go to mexico nothing wrong with it but the plane ride there and back ... no no lol

muhmuh
04-24-2009, 01:21 AM
wouldnt this cause a bizarre looking waist thats too high up?

SarahG
04-24-2009, 02:13 AM
wouldnt this cause a bizarre looking waist thats too high up?

Not necessarily.

Beagle
04-24-2009, 03:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1l87Wzselg

idiot savant
04-24-2009, 07:48 AM
I got a solution:instead of your ribs cracked, how about I blow your back out :mrgreen: lol

mimiplastique
04-24-2009, 10:43 AM
omg