PDA

View Full Version : Love happens

SF_Julie
04-23-2009, 02:42 AM
Just a few days ago, I was on the bus on my way to work reading Allanah's post about remembering the actual moment when you fall for someone. Of course I though about THE ex, you know the one that you will never forget and showed you life in cloud 9, acting stupidly and naive, followed by the inevitable and tragic end. I figured that would not happen again, as I have an overprotective heart, and jaded as jaded gets. Even the occasional decent man that shows interest, nothing special comes out of it for whatever reason, but mostly for a pre-fabricated cookie-cutting sequence of things said, a mix of hormones, sexual needs and loneliness that cannot replace love.

That is until cupid stroke again, in the most incredible of the ways, where many unexpected coincidences lined up the most romantic long weekend of my life.

It was last Wednesday night, right after the end of tax season that I was introduced to Mr. Right by a friend of mine, who was visiting for the week only. He had the most beautiful eyes that bighted up each time he saw me. We started talking to each other politely, not knowing what was in his mind, how much he knew or how much he would like to know. However, at the end of that night, I knew I had him in the palm of my hand as he asked for my number and said that he could not believed he had met me. Little thing I knew, that he was going to have me in the palm of his hand as well by the next day.

I am not very open about my past and I never tell. If anyone figures it out, I would not confirm nor pay much attention, a strategy that has worked wonders for me, no problem with life opportunities for the most part. Well, this time I was not going to tell either, so after having even more drinks over my friend’s that night, he asked me to stay and sleep over with him, which I agreed to as long as no sex were involved.

We didn’t sleep apart until last night when he left. We learned about each other, we open our hearts, and we found a sweetheart in each other. Without noticing, we became like little naïve and clueless teenagers discovering love for the first time, AGAIN! I don’t know what happened; maybe we let our guard down, as we knew it was going to last until Tuesday, maybe it was just meant to happen, but oh boy, he has raised the bar way high… way high…

He’s gone, will never forget him, and I just like that, I just got an email from him while I was typing…

The rest, I don’t know, all I know is that I miss him terribly and that my heart broken by his departure, and that like most great love stories, ours ends tragically, yet very, very unforgettable.

The way he hold me, looked at my eyes, caressed my face and hair and softly kissed me made life worth living, you were right again Allanah!

Love you all

NYBURBS
04-23-2009, 02:47 AM
Wait I'm confused :( Where did he go? He's from the other side of the country or something? Perhaps I need to read this a couple of more times.

SF_Julie
04-23-2009, 02:53 AM
Wait I'm confused :( Where did he go? He's from the other side of the country or something? Perhaps I need to read this a couple of more times.
Sorry, I just corrected it, he as just visiting for a week :)

NYBURBS
04-23-2009, 03:08 AM
Sorry, I just corrected it, he as just visiting for a week :)

Ahh OK, tell him to come back :wink: Besides SF is a great place, I'm sure he could be persuaded.

phobun
04-23-2009, 03:11 AM
Why don't you go visit him, or is there a wife in his hometown?

Distance
04-23-2009, 03:13 AM
Very beautiful, yet very sad as it ends. Is he back any time soon?

By the way, miles better a story than the crass ones I read on here from time to time. Or...too often. :lol:

tstv_lover
04-23-2009, 03:29 AM
Great story Julie. Hopefully this is just the opening chapter and the story will develop further.

SF_Julie
04-23-2009, 04:16 AM
No wife, but really, for how long will I avoid sex if we meet again :) a technical issue

fred41
04-23-2009, 04:21 AM
No wife, but really, for how long will I avoid sex if we meet again :) a technical issue

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh! Now I get it. I got to read more carefully. I'm sorry Julie...I kind of skipped ahead in my mind and assumed that things went forward from what you wrote.

You never know though. This could still work out.You never really know.

I wish you the best. I hope you come back and finish this story one day (with a happily ever after of course!!).

NYBURBS
04-23-2009, 04:47 AM

Well tell him over the phone, it's safer that way :wink: Just do it after you tell him how much you enjoyed spending time with him.

dc_guy_75
04-23-2009, 05:14 AM
Thank you for sharing that wonderful experience; I think many of us are looking for something like that.

He might be cool with everything, and he might even have an inkling, you never know...

Good luck!

phobun
04-23-2009, 05:21 AM
A smart cockbandit will defer immediate gratification to sweep a girl off her feet, so that she turns into a sexual annuity.
Are you sure he's not reading this?

SarahG
04-23-2009, 05:22 AM
A smart cockbandit will defer immediate gratification to sweep a girl off her feet, so that she turns into a sexual annuity.

I have trouble believing there are cockbandits with that much will power.

dc_guy_75
04-23-2009, 05:25 AM

I'd agree with Sarah, very true.

It'd be like a crackhead in a crackhouse.

Jericho
04-23-2009, 05:28 AM
I read it twice and i'm still not sure what happend (or didn't).
(Anyone have cliff notes?)

NYBURBS
04-23-2009, 05:38 AM

Ya never know, the force might be strong in that one :wink:

SarahG
04-23-2009, 05:50 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/lolcockbandit_293.jpg

lol, wtf!?

SF_Julie
04-23-2009, 06:13 AM

Sorry, I guess I was still hypnotized by the good vibe... let me clear things out:

1.- A visiting Boy from The South meets special girl from San Francisco
2. Special girl does not tell how special she is (The SF experience type girl lol)
3. Best romantic weekend ever, with no sex pressure, AT ALL, not even after six nights together
4.- LOVE HAPPENS...CRAZY right? total movie-like romance
5.- Boys leaves Town, Girl says we'll keep in touch
6. Girl will not tell... she just could not handle a rejection at this emotional level
7.- She does not know, she probably wished he was reading this or just asked her... Although she is passable, and the dock tape and sanitary towels were used every day day.
8. ????? YOU tell her!

Muah!

SF_Julie
04-23-2009, 06:18 AM

I honestly think that it was a very innocent, yet naive experience, plus I am very very good at spotting players from a mile away... Very glad though I let this one happen without my usual baggage.

Jericho
04-23-2009, 06:21 AM

Sorry, I guess I was still hypnotized by the good vibe... let me clear things out:

1.- A visiting Boy from The South meets special girl from San Francisco
2. Special girl does not tell how special she is (The SF experience type girl lol)
3. Best romantic weekend ever, with no sex pressure, AT ALL, not even after six nights together
4.- LOVE HAPPENS...CRAZY right? total movie-like romance
5.- Boys leaves Town, Girl says we'll keep in touch
6. Girl will not tell... she just could not handle a rejection at this emotional level
7.- She does not know, she probably wished he was reading this or just asked her... Although she is passable, and the dock tape and sanitary towels were used every day day.
8. ????? YOU tell her!

Muah!

Hi Julie,
For *your* sanity, yes, tell him.
If he's worth more than a cup of cold piss he'll deal with it. If not, keep looking, babe.

Distance
04-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Either he is very romantic (6 days) which is great, or he knows -and is still very romantic :P . And he is waiting for you to confide. Got to tell him. Love happens when honesty and sincerity are the first and foremost forms of expression. :wink:

phobun
04-23-2009, 05:32 PM

I honestly think that it was a very innocent, yet naive experience, plus I am very very good at spotting players from a mile away... Very glad though I let this one happen without my usual baggage.

Rumsfeldian Theory and Players:
You're very very good at spotting players, except for the players you don't spot. You only know about the players you know about.

phobun
04-23-2009, 05:36 PM
Either he is very romantic (6 days) which is great, or he knows -and is still very romantic :P . And he is waiting for you to confide. Got to tell him. Love happens when honesty and sincerity are the first and foremost forms of expression. :wink:

I agree. You spent 6 sexless days in bed opening up to each other about everything except that you used to be male.
Of course he knows, and he's being a gentleman about it.
Alternatively, he's sweet and naive because he took the little short bus home from San Francisco.

Danielle Foxx
04-23-2009, 07:24 PM
Beautifully written post. You should write a TS Novel.

Incredible words, I was right there with you girl.

Seems like all the good guys are so far away...

If you like something so much let it go, if it comes back it was meant to be

SF_Julie
04-23-2009, 07:54 PM

You are right about honesty, and he may know, right? But I don’t foresee moving to Mississippi, and he was moving here to SF, he would have to pass the BAR in California to get a job… Plus leaving your job in this economy would be financial suicidal.
So, I made peace with it, nothing would benefit from my potential disclosure, other close the story with a sour note.

I agree. You spent 6 sexless days in bed opening up to each other about everything except that you used to be male.
Of course he knows, and he's being a gentleman about it.
Alternatively, he's sweet and naive because he took the little short bus home from San Francisco.

I was never a male, rather always a challenged woman. BIG DIFFERENCE! I am not going to start a big discussion on terminology. We are all different, with different backgrounds that define who we are. In that regards, my mayor success in life has been to be a fully integrated member of society, with a very common lifestyle, not glamorous, with average Joes friends (not very exiting indeed), yet very rewarding, giving me the option of keeping my challenges for myself. I also don’t want to fool myself, maybe it’s just my behavior and my surroundings that give me the benefit of the doubt, or maybe out of respect people don’t out me. Then again, I am also very passable/feminine.

Rumsfeldian Theory and Players:
You're very very good at spotting players, except for the players you don't spot. You only know about the players you know about.

Hahahahaha, but even if I don’t spot them, sooner or later they expose their true selves. Which is not the case with Mr. Right… Thank God

SF_Julie
04-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Beautifully written post. You should write a TS Novel.

Incredible words, I was right there with you girl.

Seems like all the good guys are so far away...

If you like something so much let it go, if it comes back it was meant to be

Thank you Miss Foxx, I actually enjoy writing a bit, mostly short stories, in fact I am already working in this last romance of mine... Will be worth it to have a detail recollection of it :)

DL_NL
04-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Julie, reading that made me wish you'd get your guy... in fact, I still hope you do somehow.