PDA

View Full Version : Someone hates Hungangels????

alex_c
04-19-2009, 11:30 PM
:shock: Its pretty obvious after reading this http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Shemale that someone really hates hungangels and those who are transgendered. :(

SarahG
04-19-2009, 11:36 PM
:shock: Its pretty obvious after reading this http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Shemale that someone really hates hungangels and those who are transgendered. :(

Welcome to Encyclopedia Dramatica
“In lulz we trust.”

Taking that site seriously makes about as much sense as going to /B for mature, intellectual social commentaries....

thx1138
04-20-2009, 12:05 AM
A firestorm of indignation is coming, I think.

bellamy
04-20-2009, 12:25 AM
While there is an obvious hatred of trans woman. I would have to say it's quite a bit deeper. More of a hatred of woman as a whole. Well their loss.

alex_c
04-20-2009, 03:01 AM

“In lulz we trust.”

Taking that site seriously makes about as much sense as going to /B for mature, intellectual social commentaries....

Serious or not it only amplifies the bigotry behind every word said.

Ryz
04-20-2009, 03:27 AM
are u taking a troll wiki seriously? :|

2009AD
04-20-2009, 03:37 AM

gotta agree. this is a thread that should never have been started.

BeardedOne
04-20-2009, 03:41 AM
:shock:

Wow!

Someone got dissed by their Craigslist date. :roll:

MacShreach
04-20-2009, 07:42 PM

gotta agree. this is a thread that should never have been started.

I agree. That is just a wind-up site. If you want to be offended by this sort of stuff, take a look at Landover Baptist Church.

Gotta maintain a sense of humour, people. Even having sympathy for transsexual people, never mind actually being attracted to them, or oh my god actually being one, is regarded as beyond weird by most of society. (And BTW in some ways CD/TV have it worse--I know quite a few people, men and women, who, if put on the spot, will say they can accept the idea of somebody being born in the wrong body--but men dressing up as women just freaks them out.)

:shrug

I don't like it either but you just have to keep making the case.

kalina
04-20-2009, 09:51 PM
Sounds like the poster on that fake Wikipedia has some serious issues. If it's just like Wikipedia, can't anyone just go in and delete all of his stuff? :)

SarahG
04-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Sounds like the poster on that fake Wikipedia has some serious issues. If it's just like Wikipedia, can't anyone just go in and delete all of his stuff? :)

It's supposed to be a fake wikipedia, search for other stuff on there and you'll see the site is like that for all topics.

kittyKaiti
04-20-2009, 10:46 PM
It's not a fake Wikipedia. It doesn't have articles on everything. The entire site is based on "Internet Drama" mostly revolving around a certain group of websites which I shall not name. The entire site is supposed to be offensive, satirical and parodic. They even have a page you can go to if you feel offended called the offended page, which I recommend you don't go to.

SarahG
04-20-2009, 11:37 PM
It's not a fake Wikipedia. It doesn't have articles on everything. The entire site is based on "Internet Drama" mostly revolving around a certain group of websites which I shall not name. The entire site is supposed to be offensive, satirical and parodic. They even have a page you can go to if you feel offended called the offended page, which I recommend you don't go to.

So what if it doesn't have articles on everything? The real wikipedia doesn't have articles on everything.

My point was that this really isn't a serious or credible site. Taking it seriously is like taking /B seriously.

dgs925
04-21-2009, 01:28 AM
I get the feeling the site is put up entirely by fifteen year old boys. And as far as fifteen-year-old humor goes, it's pretty funny sometimes. The best part was

Danielle Foxx
04-21-2009, 04:30 AM
I think I wanna recite that in a video lol

AmyDaly
04-21-2009, 06:12 AM
Actually Encyclopedia Dramatica is basically a 4chan offshoot. There are lot of transsexual lovers on 4chan. That is where "linetrap" was first spammed on the internet. There is another forum that has a whole section for transsexuals or "d girls" as they call it. You have to take their humor lightly, much like transwomen take being called Shemales and trannys on sites like hung angels.

Helvis2012
04-21-2009, 08:55 AM
Who cares?

Retards will be retards. It's that simple.

Ts CinthyaNY
04-21-2009, 08:57 AM
I seriously laugh about all that bigotry .... Stupid nonsense words well put to made laugh, it was fun though... I am not offended since it is not a real and serious renowned site where people can actually find information that it real matter... Best thing to do ? Have a good laugh....

Love...
Cinthya.

Helvis2012
04-21-2009, 09:03 AM
You tell someone is a moron if they reference wikipedia.

FREEFALLL666
04-21-2009, 09:10 AM

So what if it doesn't have articles on everything? The real wikipedia doesn't have articles on everything.

My point was that this really isn't a serious or credible site. Taking it seriously is like taking /B seriously.The real Wiki is so seriously flawed you better research anything you learn from it. Uncyclopedia is flawed too.. Its TOO TAME.

T-girl hound
04-21-2009, 03:06 PM
:why

Danielle Foxx
04-21-2009, 05:27 PM
It is written as a form of comedy - in my opinion...

Don't take it seriously

muhmuh
04-21-2009, 09:00 PM

its pretty obvious after reading your post that youve never been on the internet and cant distinguish putting as many stereotypes into one sentence in making a feeble attempt at humour (ie anything typed on /b and related sites) from hatred
also im sensing that you must be american

gimmeurblood
04-21-2009, 09:06 PM
a) posting in a trolled thread

b) danielle that new avatar picture is gorgeous

AishaX
04-21-2009, 09:20 PM
I am a Wikipedian, as a general rule we at wikipedia try to Ignore that particular wiki in hopes of not ginving it more google ranking and therefore credibility.

The best thing for HA to do would be to delete this thread and never speak of the place again...

(That said I am about 66% sure that the members of what that page called the "transgener cabal" created those pages themselves in order to make fun of themselves. AJ as I call my old frenemy and archnemesis #999999 has a funny comedical side to herself. How else did a website get her man pics? Basically don't take that website seriously one way or the other.)

Yoite
04-21-2009, 09:34 PM

“In lulz we trust.”

Rule 1 and 2 new fag... also, wtf is /B?

BigBeezy
04-21-2009, 09:56 PM

“In lulz we trust.”

rules 1 & 2 only apply to raids, go back to chansluts. every fag in this thread has failed on multiple levels and should never turn on their computer again.

Helvis2012
04-21-2009, 10:36 PM

“In lulz we trust.”

rules 1 & 2 only apply to raids, go back to chansluts. every fag in this thread has failed on multiple levels and should never turn on their computer again.

Holy shit?!?!?! Man, talk about a faaaag. Dude, you need to take a step back and get some perspective before you dole out the free advice. :trolls

BigBeezy
04-21-2009, 10:42 PM

“In lulz we trust.”

Holy shit?!?!?! Man, talk about a faaaag. Dude, you need to take a step back and get some perspective before you dole out the free advice. :trolls

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/akegata/SuccessfulTrollisSuccessful.jpg

the game

Helvis2012
04-21-2009, 10:50 PM

“In lulz we trust.”

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/akegata/SuccessfulTrollisSuccessful.jpg

the game

If being an asshole is your idea of success, then yes! You're quite successful. Well done! :claps

Ryz
04-21-2009, 10:52 PM
Well it did get a reaction out of you.

Helvis2012
04-21-2009, 10:58 PM
Well it did get a reaction out of you.

If you call telling an asshole he's an asshole a "reaction" then, I suppose you're right. I hope you didn't hurt yourself coming up with that astute comment.

:penis

Ryz
04-21-2009, 11:01 PM
"Holy shit?!?!?! Man, talk about a faaaag. Dude, you need to take a step back and get some perspective before you dole out the free advice"

Helvis2012
04-21-2009, 11:03 PM
"Holy shit?!?!?! Man, talk about a faaaag. Dude, you need to take a step back and get some perspective before you dole out the free advice"

Naturally. Thanks for proving my point, dumb dumb.

Ryz
04-21-2009, 11:09 PM
"Naturally. Thanks for proving my point, dumb dumb."

Ryz
04-21-2009, 11:19 PM
lol calling people fags and you have an avatar of your penis in panties.
ohh the irony

Helvis2012
04-21-2009, 11:51 PM
lol calling people fags and you have an avatar of your penis in panties.
ohh the irony

And yet, once more!

Shameless.

:lol:

SarahG
04-22-2009, 02:55 AM

“In lulz we trust.”

lol My point as demonstrated.

FREEFALLL666
04-22-2009, 08:23 AM
More sense of humor less reactionism, more lulz..
OR
Make yourself an hero..

bulldog
04-22-2009, 04:34 PM
i find it extremely hilarious that they have this particular line in the article

"Like much of the logic involved, retardation is required to go along with it."

bulldog
04-22-2009, 04:37 PM
also, this was in their gallery, and when i saw it, i couldnt help but think of it being posted in one of the "am i gay" threads

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/81/Shemale_and_transman.jpg

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2009, 05:06 PM

My point was that this really isn't a serious or credible site. Taking it seriously is like taking /B seriously.

What is /B?

SarahG
04-23-2009, 01:11 AM

What is /B?

srsly?

Google is your friend.

Quiet Reflections
04-23-2009, 05:49 AM

What is /B?

srsly?

Google is your friend.
not important enough to look up. i was just wondering

gotchagood
05-26-2009, 07:13 AM
Sounds like a "jealous", disgruntled gg. What else is new?

TommyFoxtrot
05-26-2009, 09:26 PM

Encyclopedia Dramatica sucks so bad. They were taken over by some pissed off liberal corporation in 2008 and now just tow P.C. causes. I'm surprised they didn't take this one down yet.

Helvis2012
05-27-2009, 06:42 PM

Encyclopedia Dramatica sucks so bad. They were taken over by some pissed off liberal corporation in 2008 and now just tow P.C. causes. I'm surprised they didn't take this one down yet.

Yeah.....very PC. :idea:

TommyFoxtrot
05-27-2009, 09:32 PM

Yeah.....very PC. :idea:

Look at how they changed some of the more controversial pages. It's supposed to be a site devoted to trolling. But they have changed it so they only troll what society deems is acceptable to troll. Thus defeating the purpose of the website. No wonder it's lost favor with 4/chan b/b/ the 9 and all the rest of those folks who try to make a career out of it.

Encyclopedia Dramatica is about as real as politicians hiring p.r. firms to create and manage packaged "grass roots" campaigns.

lorddigitalhighfixer
05-28-2009, 12:56 AM
Encyclopedia Dramatica was started by something awful.com forum goons and used to be hilarious with actual quality articles (lol, no) but yeah, I wouldn't get excited over anything written there. If you don't like it, rewrite the article yourself