PDA

View Full Version : I live near a psycho just a few houses down

Solitary Brother
04-19-2009, 02:10 PM
So I just got back....5:00 Am from 24 hour fitness and I am driving down my street.
Out comes this psycho white dude rant and raving and giving me the middle finger....IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET.
I am driving like 20-25 mph and he comes right up to the car.
So Im like "oh lord another crazy redneck".
I get out of my car at my house and he is still there ranting and raving so I call the cops and he dissapear in a house.....JUST A FEW HOUSE DOWN FROM MINE!
I told the cops nevermind but then realized I seen this guy before ON A WEEKEND walking the other direction from my house by himself ranting to himself.
Whats really scary is this guy lives so close to me......
I thought I was hallucinating or too much cardio or something.
This guy has to be on drugs cause I have seen him before and he is screaming and violent.
This was some Stephen King type of shit for realz.
Whats funny is my next door neighboor is a sloooopy public drunk......
the black people out here are all quite as are the mexicans but the white people are crazy as hell.

sugdaddie69
04-19-2009, 07:10 PM
It just shows RACE has nothing to do with being ghetto and stupid.Keep an eye on that nut.

bte
04-19-2009, 07:15 PM
If he gets in your face and if you feel threaten then kick his ass. I remember a time when I was in the Wal-Mart parking lot about to leave and this old white guy came up to my car. He looked like something out of the Night of the Living Dead. I rolled down my window a little bit and that nukka started mumbling about something. I just drove off, I didn't want him to eat out my brains or anything like that.

thx1138
04-19-2009, 09:06 PM
File under: pitfalls of de institutionalization. Who is supposed to be making sure this guy is taking his meds? The ones that lower the volume of the voices in his head.

Suckalot1
04-20-2009, 01:03 AM
what a tool you are.

FREEFALLL666
04-23-2009, 12:55 PM
It just shows RACE has nothing to do with being ghetto and stupid.Keep an eye on that nut.Well you dont see black redneck cannibal killers in movies do ya?

Quinn
04-23-2009, 04:11 PM
Just goes to show you there's a reason why us crackas comprise a statistically disproportionate number of the serial killer population.

Damn you, whitey!

*Shakes fist angrily at the reflection in the mirror*

-Quinn

freak
04-23-2009, 04:18 PM
what a tool you are.

co-sign this

looks like a failed attempt on a race flame war

Solitary Brother
04-23-2009, 07:19 PM
I saw the guys wife outside watering the lawn yesterday.....I feel sorry for her.

tsntx
04-23-2009, 07:52 PM
im sure on www.chixwithoutdix.com forum some white guy has the same post about the flamming dragqueen that slowly creeps around the neighborhood speaking in "ballroom ebonics"

Helvis2012
04-24-2009, 02:39 AM
You sound like you're as stupid as the guy you're bitching about.

phobun
04-24-2009, 06:31 AM
I saw the guys wife outside watering the lawn yesterday.....I feel sorry for her.

At least you didn't see her inside watering the lawn.

idiot savant
04-24-2009, 08:08 AM
say bruh,this is what you do: next time he is in the street,you stand in the street like old west showdown,and do your best jet li impression,throw a little drunken monkey in it,and you shouldn't have a problem from him anymore,cause it based on the theory that crazy respect crazy.lol

BLKGSXR
04-24-2009, 08:10 AM
Sounds like a cry of attention....

arnie666
04-24-2009, 11:05 AM
There was a Black man a few streets away from me who hacked his wife's head off in the street because she decided to leave him. H'es in Broadmoor now as God spoke to him. Those damn crazy Black people.

Seriously why bring race into it? Plenty of nuts about.

thx1138
04-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Teen tries to quiet the voices caused by schizophrenia: http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/24/schizophrenia.soloist.brain/index.html

Helvis2012
04-24-2009, 11:20 PM
Tie a ricksha to the asshole and charge people for rides. It's the only responsible thing you can do.

Good luck.

tstv_lover
04-24-2009, 11:29 PM
Could well be a mental health and meds issue.

Can you contact the local mental health authority to see if they know about this guy? Better he gets help before he hurts himself or someone else. Maybe he's just not taking his meds.

Helvis2012
04-24-2009, 11:46 PM
Could well be a mental health and meds issue.

Can you contact the local mental health authority to see if they know about this guy? Better he gets help before he hurts himself or someone else. Maybe he's just not taking his meds.

This is America. It doesn't work that way. Maybe he'll get some help but only after he kills someone.
This is the society we live in.