PDA

View Full Version : Best Facial Cosmetic surgeon for Tgurls out there?

astridgirl
04-16-2009, 08:19 PM
To the girls out there.

Right now who do you think is one of the best Cosmetic Facial Plastic surgeons out there who understands the difference in Tgurl faces and what they need to look better, sexier, etc?

I had an appointment with Dr. Toby Meyer who Gia saw and was wondering if there are a few out there that I just dont know about?

Also anyone have a contact number for Dr. Cardenas in San Francisco couldnt seem to come up with it in my searches.

Cheers and thanks for the help girls,

Astrid Shay :)

LibertyHarkness
04-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Hi Girl x

I had an amazing consultation with the 2 docs from the Agave Clinic ... they are in marbella...

also Dr Speigel is very good to, I believe a couple of girls on here have had they work done by him.. Ask Kelly Shore i recall she said she saw him xxx

But if your happy to come outside the USA then deffo have a look at the agave clinic thats whom i am going with my ffs .

Libby xx

astridgirl
04-16-2009, 08:58 PM
HI Liberty,

Definitely have no problem leaving the states for surgery to Spain, Brazil, other areas although I probably wouldnt do anything in Mexico.

Love Spain actually....... plus if your going to do surgery spending a few days in Spain is a lovely trip.

How are their rates for surgery?

Thanks again,

Cheers,

Astrid Shay:)

LibertyHarkness
04-16-2009, 09:03 PM
I am waiting for then to mail me formal quotation once i have it i have no problem in sending it to you.

I will PM you once i get it..

What was nice with them guys was if you let them use photos you can get a discount off the price...

Libb x