PDA

View Full Version : Had My Last FFS Consultation On Tuesday - Wooo Time to Save

LibertyHarkness
04-16-2009, 12:28 PM
Hey All,

Hope everyone is nice and having fun...Weather is shit in England raining and abit cloudy ho hum x

Anyway for those peeps that seem to have an interest in following my transistioning at moment, I have just had my FFS Consultations done on Tuesday...

I would definately recommend THE AGAVE CLINIC in Marbella...very nice surgeons, confident etc... so anyway this is the procedures I am going to be having done to my face :)

- Rhinoplastery (getting a smaller cuter nose)
- Out Orbital Bossing
- Lip Augementation with filling (that take fat from me, i laughed as i am a twig)
- Jaw/Mandible Chin contoring - turns out i have overdeveloped muscles that need to be reduced...my biting power is way way impressive !!

So guys you wouldnt want to piss me off while sucking your cock :)

And finally an eyebrow lift to raise them above the bone..

They say this will all be done in 1 sitting, take 4 - 5hours and require me to stay in marbella for 9 days, so a nice 2 week jaunt me thinks :)

Anyway just thought i would share that with you all :)

Moving on my website is nearing completion and now i am working hard getting in models to shoot with me... as i want to launch the site with 15-2- complete sets (20min video / 150 Stills) per set....got 4 scenes to shoot next week :)

What else is happening well I am doing some bits for Wendys new project which i am looking forward to...Going to brazil to do a few things :) and have a couple of scenes to shoot here in London that will be going on a known shemalewebsite.. kinda my intro shoot really post boobs etc :)

Have a nice day ya'alll xx

Libby x

LTR_Seeker
04-16-2009, 01:41 PM
wish it was raining here hard need it bad

LibertyHarkness
04-16-2009, 07:27 PM
lol plants not growing eh xxx