PDA

View Full Version : Slinky's latest party 4/15

scubaman
04-16-2009, 08:15 AM
Just got back from this AMAZING event. Blew the doors off the last one. Met some of the HA members and they can confirm how off the hook this event was. Be sure not to miss the next one.

Thanks Slinky for providing us with such a wonderful event.

:claps :claps :claps

NYBURBS
04-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Ya thx Slinky, and sorry for having to drag you over to verify me lol. It was a pretty crazy atmosphere, though I didn't get to talk to too many HA posters. Worth the entry fee just to hang out and meet some people.

NYBURBS
04-16-2009, 10:06 AM
it was a wild party . the couple got fuck for hours..wow he can take like a pro

lol yea that was pretty nuts.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-16-2009, 10:26 AM
never ever come to a party and try to pick up a tranny (literally like lift a bitch) then cry for the rest of the night because your ankle gave and you had to be wheeled to the elevator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scuba walks up to me and another HA member (won't say who it was unless they want it known) and says "hey you know that member with the chick throwing up? that's me!!!!!!!!!" I fuckin love this guy!!!!!!!!!!

by the time I got there I missed out on a bunch of stage bangs but fuck it, what I ended up seeing was hilarious....... now I know why Lil Asian Kim was in shock.....

the kicker was all of the fuckin GG's all night long walking up to a bunch of us guys and saying "that's a man, that's a man, alot of these guys don't know their men"

please........................ every one of those fuckers knew, some chose to watch the show others stayed on the other side of the floor

LTR_Seeker
04-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Those partys sound awesome

scubaman
04-16-2009, 02:40 PM
Just a reminder

Be careful around Susi when she has a bottle

LTR_Seeker
04-16-2009, 02:48 PM
Just a reminder

Be careful around Susi when she has a bottle....... So dont bend over to pick upanything when she is near lol

Ts CinthyaNY
04-16-2009, 04:27 PM
It was so much fun and packed ... Love the fact that I met some other members of the forum ... Magus13 was really good seeing you around to bad you left early, Skyman you really know how to take it, NYCBURBS you are a fine gentleman was very nice meeting you and chatting with you , Flabby, Scuba you guys made my night really comfortable.

Slinky the best host for this kind of parties...!!

I am pleased that I have fun with all the girls and how crazy and wild did we get... To the poor kid that got fucked all night... He better get his poor man hole a rest!!! ( some A&D can make the trick )

Susi you will be a legend with that bottle, so guys better beware of you...lol. !!

Loved the fact that this time we had more presence of the GG's who were very curious of us TS's. It was really nice having a gentle touch of the GG's who were kinda surprise, curious and horny about us, just love it, I even get horny of some pussy, can't believe it!!!

Overall, the party it was hot, crazy and too much of everything in a perfect blend of fun for us and a good horned up entertainment for the guys who came to the party.
I really appreciate all the freedom and the equality t that slinky gave us all night with the GG's, he is the best. !!

Love...

Cinthya.

NYCe
04-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Haha, it was a pretty crazy party. I had a blast. Slinky, you're the man.

flabbybody
04-16-2009, 08:40 PM
it seemed as if it was a tgirl event that let in gg's instead of the other way around.

Ts CinthyaNY
04-16-2009, 09:36 PM
it seemed as if it was a tgirl event that let in gg's instead of the other way around.

Yeah , I kinda notice that after a few... well as much as I can think of, I was loaded by midnight... lol.

Love...

Cinthya.

NYBURBS
04-16-2009, 09:37 PM
It was so much fun and packed ... Love the fact that I met some other members of the forum ... Magus13 was really good seeing you around to bad you left early, Skyman you really know how to take it, NYCBURBS you are a fine gentleman was very nice meeting you and chatting with you , Flabby, Scuba you guys made my night really comfortable.

Slinky the best host for this kind of parties...!!

Love...

Cinthya.

Thank hun, it was nice getting to talk with you too.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-16-2009, 09:44 PM

lol, thats because the majority of GG's had kids to get home to

DD Philly
04-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Just a reminder

I'm so glad I was done with that beer before Susi shoved it up that dude's ass. LOL That was my Heineken!

Many thanks slinky :claps

Ts CinthyaNY
04-16-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm so glad I was done with that beer before Susi shoved it up that dude's ass. LOL That was my Heineken!

Many thanks slinky :claps

Hey Philly boy, had great time meeting you and more... ya know that..! huhu..

Cinthya

flabbybody
04-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Cin, I can't stop thinking of you bouncing around in that little outfit

DD Philly
04-16-2009, 11:52 PM
Hey Philly boy, had great time meeting you and more... ya know that..! huhu..

Cinthya
Thanks Cin, I loved the more. :wink:

Ts CinthyaNY
04-17-2009, 12:07 AM
Cin, I can't stop thinking of you bouncing around in that little outfit

Flabby, you are such a gentleman ... Taking care of things going smoothly all night long it is not a easy task, not with a bunch a horny guys and the hard tranny clits hanging around to make their deeds of the night.

Love ...
Cinthya.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-17-2009, 12:50 AM
we're discussing the party in chat

acdaddy69
04-17-2009, 03:17 AM
It seems like I missed out...I have to take a ride up nyc for the next party...hope malynda could make it. I have to meet her she's Gorgeous.

EyeCumInPiece
04-17-2009, 03:34 AM
I was expecting to go n couldnt get out of work. Fuck my life...

Lady Deja
04-17-2009, 04:32 AM
best show when deja and the gg were performin. wow that woman was more agresive than any man i have seen.. it was wild..

OH MY WORD! i was totally NOT planning that!!!!!! what the hell happened? and who took off my panties?

overall i must say that i did enjoy getting out of my shell, and meeting you gents from HA. although i neglected to ask what you guys screen names were :oops: so hit me up if you want to chat. "Mr. Security" it was great getting to know you outside of your basic black. hope you did'nt take offense to my candid opinion.

Slink, thanks for the invite....it was DEFINITELY a night to remember :D

flabbybody
04-17-2009, 05:08 PM
I was stuck at my post and missed the whole thing. someone was giving me a play by play and I accused him of making it up

scubaman
04-17-2009, 05:40 PM
I overheard a guy talking to a GG while watching one of the many shows and he gave the quote of the night

This is some sick shit but this the best room at the party

Ts CinthyaNY
04-17-2009, 11:30 PM
I overheard a guy talking to a GG while watching one of the many shows and he gave the quote of the night

This is some sick shit but this the best room at the party

That it is the statement of the night... Glad guys are so into . After all means we all the girls did our best. The wildest I have been in a very long time, seriously.

Love...
Cinthya.

TsVanessa69
04-18-2009, 12:38 AM
when is the next event, i'm planning on bringing my gf with me in JULY

slinky
04-18-2009, 12:41 AM
GF? What happened to the BF?

Ts CinthyaNY
04-18-2009, 01:04 AM
GF? What happened to the BF?

ROFLMAO..... Well apparently she saw that and decide to get tha fuck out !!! Poor girl, seeing how much her BF was getting banged and I believed she was shocked of how much he like it... lol. OMG !! that guy really love Tranny cock...

Love...
Cinthya.

PS> Slinky, you gave this guy the night of his life..lol :twisted:

scubaman
04-18-2009, 02:09 AM
no only that he loves cock , he also loves hands.. wow i saw a few guys getting fist . wow i am still in shock.

So am I. I remember telling JWBL that he was getting fisted. Then like 5 minute later JWBL goes

HOLY SHIT that guys getting fisted. I know the girl

She was well prepared for it. Had the mandatory glove (black) and her own lube.

BLKGSXR
04-18-2009, 02:25 AM
no only that he loves cock , he also loves hands.. wow i saw a few guys getting fist . wow i am still in shock.

So am I. I remember telling JWBL that he was getting fisted. Then like 5 minute later JWBL goes

She was well prepared for it. Had the mandatory glove (black) and her own lube.I heard about that while eating MINT oreo's and drink a glass of milk.which spilt over the floor.....

Ts CinthyaNY
04-18-2009, 03:50 AM

She was well prepared for it. Had the mandatory glove (black) and her own lube.I heard about that while eating MINT oreo's and drink a glass of milk.which spilt over the floor.....

That's because you know you want it... Hoe.!!

Love...
Cinthya.

jjhill
04-18-2009, 03:52 AM
i might have to check out the next party, esp if the weathers nice when it happens

BLKGSXR
04-18-2009, 03:54 AM

That's because you know you want it... Hoe.!!

Love...
Cinthya.who u calling hoe? HUH hoe? lol...Ill pass on the fist or and other objects in my arse.

jjhill
04-18-2009, 04:00 AM
forgive my ignorance, it's not intentional. but is people just standing around watching/drinking a beer this while it's going on? or are they doing their thing thing. if you know what i mean. Cuz back in the day i been to a few spots like this, and people be going to town on their selves if you know what i mean.

slinky
04-18-2009, 04:44 AM
forgive my ignorance, it's not intentional. but is people just standing around watching/drinking a beer this while it's going on? or are they doing their thing thing. if you know what i mean. Cuz back in the day i been to a few spots like this, and people be going to town on their selves if you know what i mean.

lapdancing and the like is going on out in the open, but "VIP" activities must occur in the VIP rooms (which are available at a very reasonable price, and were very well used)

jjhill
04-18-2009, 04:57 AM
oh alright! thanks slink!

flabbybody
04-18-2009, 06:02 AM

and then I noticed guys walking into the room eating pizza
I think it was the first time in my life I turned down a slice

DD Philly
04-18-2009, 06:14 AM

ROTFLMAO Never eat pizza in the same room as a naked man getting a fist shoved up his ass! Words to live by!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-18-2009, 06:25 AM

ROTFLMAO Never eat pizza in the same room as a naked man getting a fist shoved up his ass! Words to live by!!!!

I was hungry until I saw old boy getting HBO Oz'd on stage then getting his prostate exam 30 years early.

BLKGSXR
04-18-2009, 06:27 AM
JW thats wrong....Beyond any limit

Ts CinthyaNY
04-18-2009, 08:30 AM

Better wait until you get to your hotel and order Hamburgers to your room... :twisted: and regret eating that the next morning. A reminder to next time not to be heavy on the Jack Daniels and mixing them with few Heinikens, ouch.

That guy is such a champ!! Some guys here should learn some about it, lol, may be some advice from him? haha.

There is some interesting posting at this site, glad the other community embraced us prety well.

Link http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35797&page=24

Love...
Cinthya.

slinky
04-19-2009, 06:40 AM
nice to see you posting on UG my lovely friend.

elo
04-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Just a reminder

Many thanks slinky :claps Now Susi shoves bottles even in guys ass? :? What happened?Too less gg´s around? lol

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/07_538.jpg

scubaman
04-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Just a reminder

Many thanks slinky :claps Now Susi shoves bottles even in guys ass? :? What happened?Too less gg´s around? lol

This time is was a Heineken bottle and there weren't less GG. This time there was a guy for her.

elo
04-21-2009, 01:28 AM
Just a reminder

This time is was a Heineken bottle and there weren't less GG. This time there was a guy for her.I just thought that Susi uses for guys her Cockorona and for gg´s Corona. :shrug

slinky
04-21-2009, 05:21 AM
You didn't even get to see the infamous "black glove".

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-21-2009, 06:25 AM
You didn't even get to see the infamous "black glove".

i did.................
smh

slinky
04-21-2009, 10:12 AM
smh

or maybe tmi

Helvis2012
04-27-2009, 06:59 PM

Edelweiss used to be full of Zombie jack-off's walking around with their dicks in their hands, trying to watch people getting busy. Does anyone remember that sticky, tacky stuff on the floor?

anonymoussonny
09-28-2009, 07:08 PM
[/quote]Edelweiss used to be full of Zombie jack-off's walking around with their dicks in their hands, trying to watch people getting busy. Does anyone remember that sticky, tacky stuff on the floor?[/quote]

This is why if I drop something, I can't bring myself to pick it up! Yuck!!!

Avagadro
09-28-2009, 07:27 PM
Solid bump.

rockabilly
04-27-2010, 01:49 AM
Giggidy Giggidy

Giggidy Goo

NYBURBS
04-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Wow it's been a whole year since this party. Damn time flies.