PDA

View Full Version : 7 Scary as Hell Anti-Rape Devices Keeping Women Safe

jackflash444
04-15-2009, 12:08 AM
In places like South Africa, the per capita rape rate is 1.3 per 1,000 per year. Over a lifetime a South African woman has somewhere around a 1 in 20 chance of being raped.

To combat this problem, many anti-rape devices have been created. I found this article about some of the ones people have created. Here's the link http://tinyurl.com/cfpbsq

http://tinyurl.com/cfpbsq

brickcitybrother
04-15-2009, 02:51 AM
Scary is an understatement ... if you're a rapist (or if you think your partner will forget to remove their device. lol

Danielle Foxx
04-15-2009, 02:55 AM
I am getting this one:

7. Rape-aXe (2005)
Abstract: The Rape-aXe system consists of a latex sheath, which contains razor-sharp barbs. The device is worn in thevagina like a tampon. When the attacker attempts vaginal penetration the barbs attach themselves to the penis, causing great discomfort. The device must be surgically removed, which will result in the positive identification of the attacker and subsequent arrest.

Willie Escalade
04-15-2009, 08:57 AM
I'll stick with anal. :oops:

SarahG
04-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Hmm, it seems the inventor of the T-1000 has a bug in his design:

1. Device fits inside vagina and protects it from damage.
2. Device will catch any fluids released inside, and contain them from contact with the wearer.
3. Device contains computerized pressure sensors that can tell when an object has been inserted.
4. Device dispenses an “identification dye” onto the inserted object when sensors are activated.
5. Device is equipped with a recording device that is activated by microcomputer when sensors are activated.
6. Device dispenses surgical glue onto inserted object, causing the device to be attached to the penis of a potential attacker.
7. A needle is positioned and activated inside the device so that upon penetration, the needle simultaneously takes a tissue sample, and injects an irritant into the inserted object.

What difference do the DNA samples make, or the audio recordings... if the device attaches itself to the guy's penis? That means once he takes off, he's taking your evidence with him!

SarahG
04-15-2009, 07:27 PM
Also, suppose this does decrease the odds of being successfully raped. Will it happen at the expensive of getting killed?

If a guy tries to rape a girl, only to have his dick covered with barbs that will need to be surgically removed- he's prolly going to be pissed, and he's probably going to want to beat the girl to death right then & there (unless the guy in pain gives the girl enough time to get away- which may or may not happen).

Deimos
04-15-2009, 10:21 PM
If I had barbs in my dick the pain would out weigh the anger.

Just saying.

It's flawless logic... but anything is possible.

DL_NL
04-16-2009, 12:04 AM
When the attacker attempts vaginal penetration the barbs attach themselves to the penis, causing great discomfort.
No kidding.

Danielle Foxx
04-16-2009, 12:09 AM
Also, suppose this does decrease the odds of being successfully raped. Will it happen at the expensive of getting killed?

If a guy tries to rape a girl, only to have his dick covered with barbs that will need to be surgically removed- he's prolly going to be pissed, and he's probably going to want to beat the girl to death right then & there (unless the guy in pain gives the girl enough time to get away- which may or may not happen).

It will hurt him enough for him to let go and she can use that moment to hit him on the forehead with a big log or a rock and smash his face in ... lol