PDA

View Full Version : black shemales please read

VinceMC
09-28-2005, 10:42 PM
30 year old male in atlanta, Ive always considered myself straight and love women of all colors and nationalities. about 7 years ago i moved to atlanta from boston was online one day checking out profiles , I styarted chatting with a black shemale, whom at first i thought was a female, anyways we kept chatting and finially meet, we hooked up about 10 times had increedable sex, then she moved to vegas and havent seen nor spoken to her since, I then meet another blck shemale and again hooked up quite a few times..but havent seen her for about 2 years . but if i meet another black shemale, or either one of them i would hook up in a second DL. My question is what is it that i crave, Ive been in relationships with women since i was a teen, married a couple times too. and i always check out black tgirls site and others and dont think i will ever stop..I'm a great looking man could get any girl i wanted .do i have a problem? I dont think so, Am i straight? I think so. Anyone have any input?? And is there any black shemales in atlanta that i dont have to pay for? who knows but damn cant get enough! :D

Shandus
09-29-2005, 02:39 AM
My input on the subject (not that I'm the Rhodes Scholar of the subject) is that people have put too much emphasis on a label. Straight or Gay. Are you attracted to males at all? And by males I mean the male form as opposed to the female form. You are probably not gay. Are the Tgirls you want feminine and look like women? Probably not gay. To the male mindset, if she looks like a hot woman, we want to fuck her. That whole visual key to get our attention.

I'm not attracted to men at all, but TGirls always get my attention. I'll have sex with TGirls or GGirls and not bat an eyelash. I actually spoke to a therapist on the subject, and she told me that my attraction seems to stem from the fact that when a TGirl has a cum-shooting orgasm, I'm going to know it, and see it. I'm not going to wonder, was it good for her. A cum-shooting orgasm can't lie to me. I know that may sound too simplistic, and it is a very simplified version of what the therapist told me, but I understand where part of my fascination with Tgirls comes from in my psyche.

brickcitybrother
09-29-2005, 04:04 AM
I'm not gonna take your post too seriously ... but will point out a few things.

You want a relationship - but you say " i would hook up in a second DL." I don't think those two go together. Plus your comment of "Ive been in relationships with women since i was a teen, married a couple times too." doesn't speak volumes about your ability to be in a stable relationship with a GG much less a TS.

" Am i straight? I think so." If you're worried about being straight... perhaps a TS is not what you really want. Perhaps GG wife #4 would be a better bet. :?:

Where did the idea come up about paying for a relationship? You say "And is there any black shemales in atlanta that i dont have to pay for? who knows but damn cant get enough!" I don't think men pay for relationships usually ... sex/fuck you betcha - relationship - not likely. Perhaps you mean to ask is there a TS you can fuck without paying - I know there are quite a few in the Atlanta area. But I'm not sure whether you're what they're looking for.

Advice... if you know yourself - you'll be fine. Otherwise, get to looking in the mirror - it helps.

P.S. If you want something on the DL - just be straight up with your prospective dates. That way mixed signals will be avoided on both sides.