PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember the moment when you last fell in love?

AllanahStarrNYC
04-14-2009, 09:47 AM
The EXACT moment.

I did tonight, watching that silly comedy 'Fools Rush In'. Don't knw why it made me think of it, but i did I remember evertyhign, the sunlight, the scent in the air, what I was wearing. I teared up a bit- out of happinnes. That was the last time I was completely happy 100 percent.

I guess one is lucky to experience those moments.
They do make life worth living :).

Alyssa87
04-14-2009, 09:56 AM
how old were you?

(edit)
i mean, when did you first fall in love?

yosi
04-14-2009, 10:03 AM

yes , they do 8)

jaycanuck
04-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Isn't love something invented by Hallmark Cards?

Sorry..just jaded these days.

Fox
04-14-2009, 01:05 PM
I remember the moment, yes. This was back in high school with my prom date. The day after prom her mother took us (me, her, two other mutual friends... we had all spent the night at her house) on a little road trip to their relative's house out in the valley. We were all in her cousin's room and she was lying on his bed taking a cat nap and I was sitting on the edge. I turned to look at her behind me as she lay there and that's when it hit me.

I've had many crushes since, but nothing so far has come close to what I felt for her. Now she's engaged, haha! Ah well, that's life. :shrug

jjhill
04-14-2009, 02:26 PM
Dec 28th 2005, around 9 P.M probably

sugdaddie69
04-14-2009, 02:36 PM
August---1988--i'm still in love with her.

Richctdude
04-14-2009, 03:09 PM
i do:)

AllanahStarrNYC
04-14-2009, 04:28 PM
how old were you?

(edit)
i mean, when did you first fall in love?

LOL. Back when they were building the Pyramids.
:)

Actually, I was speaking of the last time.

marcelloNYC
04-14-2009, 04:45 PM
The EXACT moment.

I did tonight, watching that silly comedy 'Fools Rush In'. Don't knw why it made me think of it, but i did I remember evertyhign, the sunlight, the scent in the air, what I was wearing. I teared up a bit- out of happinnes. That was the last time I was completely happy 100 percent.

I have fallen in love a few times and all those times my heart was broken. One girl whom I lived with and was totally in love with, I remember watching her in a nightclub in NYC-Tunnel. She was dancing and blowing me kisses while I was chatting with a friend. All of a sudden I knew I loved her. I walked over grabbed her, held her face, kissed her and whispered in her ear, "I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you." The song was, These Sounds Fall into my Mind - Bucketheads, Junior Vasquez was spinning. She was wearing CK one and so was I.

The relationship ended a year later, me heartbroken, but I don't regret. The feeling of being totally engulfed in another person is wonderful and the heartbreak sucks, but you live, learn and grow from it.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and would do it again with the right person, regardless if it is for a minute, month or a lifetime.

:D

T-girl hound
04-14-2009, 06:21 PM
nOV 2, 2002

tsmandy
04-14-2009, 06:27 PM
I was sharing a post coital cigarette on a rickety porch of an old house in the back of a hollow in Middle Tennessee, it was pouring rain (thunderstorms always add a tremendous sense of poignancy) and I think it dawned on me that I was falling madly in love with my partner Sarah. I didn't tell her for a week or two since at the time we were just starting to date each other and we were both in non-monogamous relationships with other people.

Here we are 4 and a half years down the line, still batshit crazy about each other.

DL_NL
04-14-2009, 08:07 PM
Can't remember really. Long ago, I guess.

Justawannabe
04-15-2009, 11:05 AM
I remember... she was holding my cat, wearing my shirt, staring at me over the cats head whispering in her ear. Had that perfect morning sun glowing over her. I never knew what she said but that image stuck with me for days.

Sadly, that love is now hanging on like a dead leg... useless for it's purpose and threatening to the whole body, but a bit hard to just cut off.

(I turned 40 over the weekend... so any excess bitterness can be assigned to my lack of a party or activity of note.)

Coroner
04-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Somewhere in 2001. :cry:

blonde_sweetheart
04-15-2009, 05:25 PM
I was never lucky enough to experience that feeling yet! =(

Sinister
04-15-2009, 07:19 PM
the first time i truly fell in love i was 15 and it was with my highschool sweet heart. we stayed together for 3 years but eventually split up when i entered my first year of college. i call her my winnie cooper because we were on and off for years and have remained friends till this day. but despite how it seemed like we were going to get married somewhere down the road i just don't see it happening anymore.

the woman i am with now is a ts and i fell in love with her on first site (she says the feeling was mutual). we have been together for 8 months and officially hooked up on the last day of summer *cue the random love song*

raybbaby
06-14-2009, 10:57 PM
I'm a total dope about that type of thing. I never notice falling in love, and don't usually realize that it has in fact happened until the girl is gone, and I am noticing the heart break! d'oh!

TsVanessa69
06-14-2009, 11:24 PM
The EXACT moment.

I have fallen in love a few times and all those times my heart was broken. One girl whom I lived with and was totally in love with, I remember watching her in a nightclub in NYC-Tunnel. She was dancing and blowing me kisses while I was chatting with a friend. All of a sudden I knew I loved her. I walked over grabbed her, held her face, kissed her and whispered in her ear, "I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you." The song was, These Sounds Fall into my Mind - Bucketheads, Junior Vasquez was spinning. She was wearing CK one and so was I.

The relationship ended a year later, me heartbroken, but I don't regret. The feeling of being totally engulfed in another person is wonderful and the heartbreak sucks, but you live, learn and grow from it.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and would do it again with the right person, regardless if it is for a minute, month or a lifetime.

:D
I'm moving to NYC soon.

hwbs
06-14-2009, 11:29 PM
i remember perfectly... cant believe it has been over 3 years....oh well :)

tsslutboy
06-14-2009, 11:42 PM
I have never been in love yet.When i find her it will be the greatest thing in our life.

Azanti
06-15-2009, 03:16 AM
Yep, I remember the last six times....

IMISSHER
06-16-2009, 01:59 AM
happened to me twice. both times very powerful. both timed changed my life forever. good and bad come out of both. more good i would say. first at work a\where she looked at me and i knew right away. second she got into my car smiled at me and said, hey baby how was your day, i couldnt breathe, it was like looking at an angel. i am a very lucky man.

skidog1
06-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Six 1/2 years ago...the first time I saw my newborn twin girls.

Trowa
06-16-2009, 10:02 PM
You what they say about Love and War?

Yeah one involves a lot of hurt and psychological pain and the other one's war.

sunairco
06-16-2009, 11:55 PM
Can't say that there was ever a lovestrucks "exact moment" relationship wise as it's been a gradual process before "me" becomes "we". Like Skidog however, if there was ever such a moment, it had to be when I first seen my birth daughter. Dad's weren't allowed in the delivery room back then. Something about that strikes you like lightning realizing that she's physically part of you. That's a different feeling then two individuals growing into a common bond. Perhaps I never could equate infatuation with love.

Olivia Love
06-17-2009, 08:01 PM
first time i fell in love was '97 and it lasted til 2007 and it ended badly and ever since ive been dreading to fall in love again.. i had several close calls lmao.. I much rather to be single and enjoy life without any commitments to anyone.. Once a guy says I LOVE U im gone!

sunairco
06-17-2009, 09:17 PM
Time heals. Took me a few months short of 20 years b4 I would make a commitment again. Odd how this can devastate/traumatize a man, yet a woman can easily pick up from the ashes and move on.

fred41
06-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Time heals. Took me a few months short of 20 years b4 I would make a commitment again. Odd how this can devastate/traumatize a man, yet a woman can easily pick up from the ashes and move on.

It depends who leaves who. I left my SO of many,many years...and I picked up fairly easily ..but she hasn't.

..but to answer the question: I'm in love now..but to me there was never one defining moment, but many. The last time was when I saw her trying on a gown and my breath caught in my chest as I got that "heart-flutter" feeling.At that moment she was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I couldn't look away..couldn't wipe the idiot grin off my face...and couldn't feel my feet touching the floor.