shequest
04-12-2009, 05:52 PM
The Legendary Miss BeBe Zahara Benet

timxxx
04-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Niice

flabbybody
04-12-2009, 10:57 PM
great idea for a series but it needs to be promoted more by a major network or cable TV channel for prime time. I'd love to see them go to major US cities and get hundreds of girls to audition and then narrow it down American Idol style

Danielle Foxx
04-13-2009, 12:59 AM
Nina Flowers should have won

TsJennifer
04-13-2009, 01:00 AM
I think Chanel should have won!

WendyWilliams
04-13-2009, 01:00 AM
Yep 100% Nina hands down.

Danielle Foxx
04-13-2009, 01:05 AM

She was the best show girl and pretty as sin but she was too confident and it came across as arrogance. Nina Flowers was the most unique of the bunch, not only that but her personality was incredible.

Chanel had the gowns though. That bitche's closet is stacked.

If I still had a dick I would want to stick it in Rebecca Glasscock's ass

TsJANIRA
04-13-2009, 04:59 AM

I LOVE NINA ,,,, I TOTALLY AGREE !!!!! NINA IS SO BEYOND CREATIVE, SHES THE ONE!

Danielle Foxx
04-13-2009, 05:17 AM

I LOVE NINA ,,,, I TOTALLY AGREE !!!!! NINA IS SO BEYOND CREATIVE, SHES THE ONE!

AI LOCA !!!! I loved it when she said that! hahahhaha

TsJANIRA
04-13-2009, 05:21 AM
YES!!!! LOLL... I LOVED WHEN SHE DID THE TORI SPELLING INTERVIEW, AND SHE MESSED UO ,,,LMAO I WAS ON THE FLOOR...!!!!!

SHE SEEMS SO SWEET AND GENUINE. I LOVE HER.

flabbybody
04-13-2009, 05:34 AM
free promotion

TheFrenchman
04-13-2009, 06:08 AM
I was all for BeBe!!! ... so I'm happy she won!!!

Danielle Foxx
04-13-2009, 06:55 AM
YES!!!! LOLL... I LOVED WHEN SHE DID THE TORI SPELLING INTERVIEW, AND SHE MESSED UO ,,,LMAO I WAS ON THE FLOOR...!!!!!

SHE SEEMS SO SWEET AND GENUINE. I LOVE HER.

Girl that was a mess hahahahahahaha! I was ROFL too! And Tory was so cool about it. LOL

tsntx
04-13-2009, 06:59 AM

truth!

flabbybody
05-08-2009, 08:34 PM
i'm getting spammed on myspace with vote requests.
are they doing tryouts for the new season already?

anyone have info on dates and locations. I'd love to see the NY/NJ girls compete

tsmandy
05-08-2009, 09:07 PM
I think it was a toss-up between Nina and Bebe, but Nina came across as a real gem of a person, someone I wouldn't mind having a couple drinks and some laughs with.

TsVanessa69
05-08-2009, 10:20 PM

She was the best show girl and pretty as sin but she was too confident and it came across as arrogance. Nina Flowers was the most unique of the bunch, not only that but her personality was incredible.

Chanel had the gowns though. That bitche's closet is stacked.

If I still had a dick I would want to stick it in Rebecca Glasscock's ass
You know I lived for Chanels gowns, thats how I do drag. Its just some of here costumes were made for a girl with BODY to sell the look better. But she was an arrogant bitch!!!
Nina is a friend of mine fop many years and she is a helpful humbled person. She is also a wicked DJ!!! She has made me a few mixes for my shows and always has a nice CD of remixes for me when I am in Puerto Rico, but now she moved here to the states :(. Jade is one of my former queens of the Paseo Boriqua pageant here in Chicago. It was a good show, all and all and I personally cant wait to see who is running for the second season! Ironically the girl who had the most drag pageant crowns, was the first girl booted off the show.