PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA BOW TO THE SAUDI DUDE

envivision
04-12-2009, 04:53 AM
What happened to the good old days where you just had to hold his hand and kiss him on the lips? When did that go out the window?

envivision
04-12-2009, 04:54 AM
Ops!

Ignore the first pix , folks.

ed_jaxon
04-12-2009, 04:56 AM
Oooops my ass.

That babe is fine!

marcelloNYC
04-12-2009, 05:07 AM
Carla Novais - she is stunning

sp fan
04-12-2009, 06:44 AM
that dude's on roids and obama is a piece of shit

Dino Velvet
04-12-2009, 07:02 AM
If Obama didn't lie about it it wouldn't be as big of a deal. He's pretty clumsy handling his business sometimes. Reminds me of when he said he never heard Reverend Wright say anything racist or anti-American. Between him and Biden making stuff up out of the blue we seem to have a decent comedy team in the White House.

EyeCumInPiece
04-12-2009, 07:38 AM
Yea that was pretty stupid. Change??? I'm still waiting.

jaycanuck
04-12-2009, 11:40 AM

Yah...I guess the closing of Guantanamo, the holding of Wall Street and car companies to the fire and the repairing of world relations isn't a good start. Should we be nuking the rest of the world instead?

T-girl hound
04-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Give the man more than three months to repair eight years. Seriously how do you take him to task for shit he aint create. Seems like people want him to fail so they can say told you so. I knew they wren't ready. FUKTARDS

harlemzfinest
04-12-2009, 01:31 PM
yeah I guess you guys prefer we return to the great people of the previous administration who were running things so well back in the days.

T-girl hound
04-12-2009, 01:40 PM
yeah I guess you guys prefer we return to the great people of the previous administration who were running things so well back in the days.

My sentiments exactly brethren

EyeCumInPiece
04-12-2009, 06:59 PM

Yah...I guess the closing of Guantanamo, the holding of Wall Street and car companies to the fire and the repairing of world relations isn't a good start. Should we be nuking the rest of the world instead?

Closing Guantanamo was far from Genius my friend. And holding Wall Street and Car execs accountable means nothing when there still walking away with bonuses and severance pay thats larger than both of us will make in a lifetime.

So let me ask you a question mr. Canuck....You think bowing to the Saudis was a good thing? Was that necessary in improving our relations around the world? One Pres. kisses the motherfucker on the lips and the other bows for him, excuse me for thinking there isnt much of a difference.

alyssats
04-12-2009, 07:45 PM
whats the big deal if he bow down?

jaycanuck
04-12-2009, 07:59 PM

Closing Guantanamo was far from Genius my friend. And holding Wall Street and Car execs accountable means nothing when there still walking away with bonuses and severance pay thats larger than both of us will make in a lifetime.

So let me ask you a question mr. Canuck....You think bowing to the Saudis was a good thing? Was that necessary in improving our relations around the world? One Pres. kisses the motherfucker on the lips and the other bows for him, excuse me for thinking there isnt much of a difference.

I love how people make such a huge case about this. It's a BOW. Big fucking deal. If he jumped his leg and started humping it then I'd be concerned. It's courtesy.

So...if Obama bowed to the Queen of England you guys would be British citizens again? Honestly you sound like Fox news. Obama sneezes the wrong way and that indicated global ruin. As another poster indicated, give the guy time.

Oh and yes, Guantanamo closing was a very very good thing. The bad thing was the previous administration torturing the shit out of those guys and creating a jail full of pissed off people wanting revenge.

beandip
04-13-2009, 02:41 AM
The dude is a piece of shit. On his trip to Europe a head of state had a tour of Normandy scheduled and he turned it down 'cause he didn't want to offend the Germans.

what an asshole.

Silcc69
04-13-2009, 02:48 AM

I love how people make such a huge case about this. It's a BOW. Big fucking deal. If he jumped his leg and started humping it then I'd be concerned. It's courtesy.

So...if Obama bowed to the Queen of England you guys would be British citizens again? Honestly you sound like Fox news. Obama sneezes the wrong way and that indicated global ruin. As another poster indicated, give the guy time.

Oh and yes, Guantanamo closing was a very very good thing. The bad thing was the previous administration torturing the shit out of those guys and creating a jail full of pissed off people wanting revenge.

So if we have know terrorist who are willing to sacrifice themselves to kills thousands of people what should we do?

Jericho
04-13-2009, 03:17 AM

So if we have know terrorist who are willing to sacrifice themselves to kills thousands of people what should we do?

Give them a fair trial.

Tepres
04-13-2009, 04:16 AM
What happened to the good old days where you just had to hold his hand and kiss him on the lips? When did that go out the window?

That's not a bow. They're rolling dice to see who gets to attack Israel first.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/capt_773ffd671ed94927aa537d663380c4cd_britain_g20_ palace_lon305_729.jpg

trish
04-13-2009, 04:23 AM
Obama should've puked up his meal and then given each Saudi a back massage. Then a nice prance through the garden holding hands to seal the deal. That's the way the Bush boys would've done it.

jaycanuck
04-13-2009, 04:37 AM
Give them a fair trial.

+1

trish
04-13-2009, 04:52 AM
Give them a fair trial.

+1

Fair trial! +1 ?!
What??? Are you guys gettin' all constitutional or something? That's unAmerican isn't it?

Quiet Reflections
04-13-2009, 05:00 AM
I guess a Fair Trial would be nice but they will probably send everyone to the prison on Diego Garcia

Silcc69
04-13-2009, 06:27 AM
Yeah they should get a fair trial. Like my tax dollars need to be wasted anymore.

EyeCumInPiece
04-13-2009, 06:30 AM
Yeah, give them a fair trial. Just like they'd give one of us, right??

Fox
04-13-2009, 06:59 AM
Shouldn't this be on the political/religion board?

Jericho
04-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Yeah they should get a fair trial. Like my tax dollars need to be wasted anymore.

Oh, the irony! :roll:

ALLOSHn70
04-13-2009, 01:49 PM
I guess this the the begining of the end of America, i feel in some how, Saudi Arabia will lead the earth soon!! just then you will say: Alloshn70 Said so.

jaycanuck
04-13-2009, 04:04 PM

2 wrongs don't make a right. Ever hear that one?

Silcc69
04-13-2009, 04:58 PM

Why should they be given a fair trial when they aren't even citizens to be begin with. I just recently posted the world's youngest terrorist at 11 years old. These people have one purpose and that is to kill anybody that isn't a muslim. And sometimes it goes beyond that and they'll kill there own people at times. The funny thing is that it took them all of 2 weeks to get rid of Saddam Hussein. But I will say this I value my life enough not run around trying to blow up other people. They don't value there life why should we?

jaycanuck
04-13-2009, 06:52 PM

Why should they be given a fair trial when they aren't even citizens to be begin with. I just recently posted the world's youngest terrorist at 11 years old. These people have one purpose and that is to kill anybody that isn't a muslim. And sometimes it goes beyond that and they'll kill there own people at times. The funny thing is that it took them all of 2 weeks to get rid of Saddam Hussein. But I will say this I value my life enough not run around trying to blow up other people. They don't value there life why should we?

Killing more people makes us no better than them. That's why I support 100% the way this administration is conducting themselves. Actually opening dialogue instead of sending computer targeted missles and blowing up anything in and around their target.

I'm not going to stand here and support what happened on 9/11...but check the numbers on civilians that have been killed by the allies in this mess. Violence shouldn't be the automatic route people take.

hungbrandonfan
04-13-2009, 07:45 PM
worst President evar so far

hungbrandonfan
04-13-2009, 08:01 PM

Obviously history class wasn't your strong suit. See thats the problem with most Americans they have no education and it makes them easy to be ruled as subjects. Keep bowing Dumbo (Mr. Obama) you are officially the bitch in this global party now.

hungbrandonfan
04-13-2009, 08:41 PM

obviously history class wasn't your strong suit. See thats the problem with most Americans they have no education and it makes them easy to rule subjects. Keep bowing Mr. Obama you are officially the bitch in this party now.

chefmike
04-13-2009, 09:34 PM

Obviously history class wasn't your strong suit. See thats the problem with most Americans they have no education and it makes them easy to be ruled as subjects. Keep bowing Dumbo (Mr. Obama) you are officially the bitch in this global party now.

Uh huh. By all means continue to enlighten us with more keen insights from your room temp IQ, zippy...

chefmike
04-13-2009, 09:36 PM
worst President evar so far

Bush?

No shit, Sherlock.

Silcc69
04-13-2009, 10:19 PM

Killing more people makes us no better than them. That's why I support 100% the way this administration is conducting themselves. Actually opening dialogue instead of sending computer targeted missles and blowing up anything in and around their target.

I'm not going to stand here and support what happened on 9/11...but check the numbers on civilians that have been killed by the allies in this mess. Violence shouldn't be the automatic route people take.

Like I said before how on earth can you reason with people that are WILLING to blow themselves up and kills innocent people for a wrong religious reason. You can use dialogue with people that want money and stuff like that since they still value their lives but people like this only know one thing and that is killing, killing and more killing. If they don't value there own lives why should we?

trish
04-13-2009, 10:35 PM
The same way you reason with people who think there are right religious reasons for doing all sorts of heinous shit.

jaycanuck
04-13-2009, 11:21 PM
Like I said before how on earth can you reason with people that are WILLING to blow themselves up and kills innocent people for a wrong religious reason. You can use dialogue with people that want money and stuff like that since they still value their lives but people like this only know one thing and that is killing, killing and more killing. If they don't value there own lives why should we?

I can see this discussion going around in circles and you aren't seeing my side of it, so I'm going to end this now.

SarahG
04-14-2009, 05:27 PM

So how many soldiers are in Iraq right now?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=obama+asks+for+more+soldiers&btnG=Search

My bet is we're still in Iraq when Obama finishes his first term, even if that was a big issue he ran against.

trish
04-14-2009, 05:33 PM
(deleted)

Helvis2012
04-30-2009, 12:10 AM
He's actually sucking his dick.

pj75
04-30-2009, 01:30 AM
My first post, I never thought it would be in a thread like this, anyway...

So he bowed, did he?, no, he was just 'too tall'. It was a sign of respect, a sign of weakness, he was picking something up...

The real problem here lies with the american media. This is NOT a news story. Maybe for the first time in your history you have human being as president, why is it so important to some people what that bow signifies? In my mind I'm sure it was just a simple courtesy thing, he's greeting a king. Would there be the same coverage if he was greeting the queen in Britain?

Maybe it was the wrong thing to do, Maybe it wasnt, maybe he made a bit of a tit of himself, hands up anyone who has never done that...

I dont want to spout too much of my vitriol for certain parts of the american press (ok, FOX, mainly, amongst others) but they are trying to keep you stupid, ALL they care about is ratings, and they know how to pander to the lowest common denominator.

Of course the press must be free, but remember, that doesnt stop it being stupid.

Just in case you wonder, I'm not American, just an outsider looking in. I'm British, y'know, 'mini me'

tstv_lover
04-30-2009, 02:00 AM
Good first post pj75.

Sadly there seems to be a group of people who think if someone looks Muslim (whatever that means), wears the wrong clothes, has a name that sounds Muslim or has the audacity to actually be a Muslim then they're obviously terrorists and need to be eliminated.

If Obama came to the Presidency promising change, then others need to change attitudes too.

Distance
04-30-2009, 02:08 AM
It's a little bit of a goofy move from a young president. It is still very respectful, nothing more to seek for there. I'd rather see this than Bush and his 'you're my besssht mate' attitude with king Abdullah...now that was downright salacious. Why can't Obama be given a chance? I seem to see certain people teething with hate, praying he would fail. Bunch of wackos. :roll:

Even when Bush was in power, I was seriously hoping he'd do something good. How can one live with such constant hate? And to think some might vote for Palin around the next elections. :lol:

Niccolo
04-30-2009, 04:56 PM
Oh come on, it was pretty sickening. I'm just a regular guy, a normal British citizen and I would bow down to no one on this planet, ever. Never have, never will.

Let alone a Muslim!

This guy's supposed to be standing up for American citizens across the world and one of the first things he does is bow down to the Saudis?

It doesn't exactly bode well for the future ..

How many of you Obama-lovers out there would sacrifice your own dignity and bow down before a Muslim?

russtafa
04-30-2009, 06:20 PM
i have put my head between my legs ready to kiss my ass good bye when an airport guard rammed a uzi against my head in abu dabi. muslims are crap not worth the status of religion

thx1138
04-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Be nice to the Saudi prince: He owns America. Several trillion$ in assets. A one point last fall the FED said the US banking system was just a few hours from collapse. It turned out a large depositor was about to pull $550 BILLION from the US. From the size it could only have been the Saudis. No wonder Obama bowed to him. :>)

Distance
04-30-2009, 07:32 PM
He is a king. Oh, and Canada is the first exporter of oil towards the US, contrary to what some may think. I am not a US citizen, but I'd be grateful Abdullah did not take his money out. Erm, no? Think twice.

At worse, this is appeasement. And it is badly needed. When you will have fathomed that the Muslim world is about respect, you may have understood a lot already. :wink:

trish
04-30-2009, 07:54 PM
Niccolo writes
Oh come on, it was pretty sickening. I'm just a regular guy, a normal British citizen and I would bow down to no one on this planet…

It’s safe to say you’re neither an actor nor a musician. You’re neither a practitioner of Karate nor of Judo. You’re neither Chinese nor Japanese, nor comfortable in those cultures.

There are bows of greeting and bows for goodbye. Bows to show respect and bows that demonstrate your acceptance of respect. In some places the etiquette for bowing is subtle and complex and in other places non-existent.

I thought is was pretty sickening when Bush held hands with the Saudis, but no one in Saudi Arabia thought it was odd. I used to think it was sickening that one human being would salute another just because of a difference in military rank. But hey, those are the strange and complex rules of etiquette when you’re in the army. To claim you wouldn’t bow, under any circumstances, to any person on this planet is merely to admit that you don’t mind being rude and in fact you’re proud of it. Rudeness is something that heads of state on diplomatic missions tend to avoid, at least when meeting for the first time.

alyssats
04-30-2009, 09:26 PM
owww by the way my Filipina American friend just inform me that in America no one bows to anyone. Equality for all.

Different from many Asian countries culture where if you bow to someone its a sign of respect and a very modest and respectful way to greet someone. It doesnt make the one who bows less in any way.

Helvis2012
04-30-2009, 11:39 PM
Oh come on, it was pretty sickening. I'm just a regular guy, a normal British citizen and I would bow down to no one on this planet, ever. Never have, never will.

Let alone a Muslim!

This guy's supposed to be standing up for American citizens across the world and one of the first things he does is bow down to the Saudis?

How many of you Obama-lovers out there would sacrifice your own dignity and bow down before a Muslim?

Are you retarded or just uneducated? Just wondering.

russtafa
05-01-2009, 03:32 AM
bowing to a muslim or a nazi=same thing . like democracy did with stalin and what a mistake that turned out to be

Nowhere
05-01-2009, 04:31 AM
Um, Bush kissed his ass extremely too. Wasn't it under him where they whiskey away the Bin Ladens the day after 9/11 and allowed them to give terrorists safe haven within their country (they allowed a window of time to do that for known US criminals, you know).

I'm just a TINY bit more upset that Bush was all gung ho about invading Iraq but couldn't give two sh*ts about the majority of hijackers of 9/11 being Saudi.

Helvis2012
05-01-2009, 04:49 AM
bowing to a muslim or a nazi=same thing . like democracy did with stalin and what a mistake that turned out to be

You're stupid. Sorry.....but it's true.

Thank you for your attention. :crap

Quinn
05-01-2009, 04:56 AM

Let alone a Muslim!

http://fitsnews.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/dumb-people.jpg

EyeCumInPiece
05-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Obama should've puked up his meal and then given each Saudi a back massage. Then a nice prance through the garden holding hands to seal the deal. That's the way the Bush boys would've done it.

thank you.

Tanuki
05-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Its genius.. I would do the same.. There is no need to act like Rambo in this world... RESPECT everyone

Distance
05-01-2009, 08:12 PM
A little bit(e) of visual history. Bush kissing and hugging King Abdullah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAAIOoG_JOA

A tad more...voulez vous danser, Mademoiselle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUoycVXw9ew

And Obama salutes, or bows if you like...people jump like boiling frogs...time to come back to reality.

It's not about loving or hating Obama, it's simply about being fair minded. :roll:

pj75
05-02-2009, 01:29 AM
There are bows of greeting and bows for goodbye. Bows to show respect and bows that demonstrate your acceptance of respect. In some places the etiquette for bowing is subtle and complex and in other places non-existent.

I thought is was pretty sickening when Bush held hands with the Saudis, but no one in Saudi Arabia thought it was odd. I used to think it was sickening that one human being would salute another just because of a difference in military rank. But hey, those are the strange and complex rules of etiquette when you’re in the army. To claim you wouldn’t bow, under any circumstances, to any person on this planet is merely to admit that you don’t mind being rude and in fact you’re proud of it. Rudeness is something that heads of state on diplomatic missions tend to avoid, at least when meeting for the first time.

I wish I had said that, very well put.

drmindbender03
05-02-2009, 05:31 PM
I second that emotion!!!! Bowing down to someone is an act of courtesy where you are showing someone respect. We do it all the time in The Martial Arts. Bowing is affiliated to dignity, honor, and respect. People without character would not understand this!

Obama is taking a diplomatic approach to bring some peace over in the East. He is not making the mistake like that wild cowboy that just left office. Wild cowboys are quick to pull out their guns and shoot without good reason!

Yeah, the good old cowboy left us in good shape didn't he? Here is what happened when he was in office:

*We experienced the highest rate of foreclosures in history

*We experienced the highest rate of corporate bankruptcy

*We experienced the highest rate of personal bankruptcy

*We witnessed gasoline prices rise higher than any point in the history of America (not suprising since The Bush Family is in the petroleum business).

Bush is the most unpopular, controversial, unsuccessful, and dumbest president in the history of America!

Things can only get better with Obama!

TommyFoxtrot
05-20-2009, 02:08 AM

That dude has some big arms. I wish I could take roids like that...