fitz207
04-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Looking good. :D

LibertyHarkness
04-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Looking awesome Astrid xxx

Jim Brown
04-11-2009, 08:19 PM
what name is she under on Shemale Yum?????

marcelloNYC
04-11-2009, 08:40 PM
You look beautiful and sexy :)

Willie Escalade
04-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Killer dress. All eyes on you!

Nice job, Buddy! :D

JelenaCD
04-12-2009, 12:47 AM
She is nice blonde , yet brunette she looks even better !

Jim Brown
04-12-2009, 01:30 AM
what name is she under on Shemale Yum?????

I cant find her!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

astridgirl
04-12-2009, 02:18 AM
I am the first picture of me looking bored. HAH!!!

I am under Astrid Shay and its the first picture on the Easter Suprise.
Right after Hazel Tuckers Pic

http://www.shemaleyum.com/members/model.php?m=1282&name=Astrid

Check out my Video clip also and there are more on the way. Buddy and I did 4 photosets, 4 clips, and a boy gurl scene with Christian for an upcoming DVD.

Come to Shemaleyum.com and vote me up!!!!! Blatant self promotion@@@ LOL

Glad you like them and here are a couple I like a bit bigger.

Cheers guys and thanks for being supportive. Believe me this first set It was the first night I had just come over from shooting with Shemalestrokers.com and Buddy wanted to do a set of mine with my natural makeup and such so my amateurness is showing. Thanks for being nice.

Astrid Shay

elo
04-12-2009, 02:28 AM
Looking goood Astrid!

btw i love your avatar,you look so sensual on that pic.

astridgirl
04-12-2009, 02:56 AM
thanks ELO

Yeah I think that is why I am probably going to go back to brunette with a bit of auburn showing through. I am a dishwater, mousy blonde and it can get tiring. Enjoyed my time at AVN's as a brunette.

Cheers and Guten abend have to go help people Essen und Trinken!!!

Astrid Shay :)

elo
04-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Kein Problem,Astrid.Guten Appetit!

Faldur
04-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Very natural beauty.. love the pics

chrisraid3
04-12-2009, 03:27 PM
thanks ELO

Yeah I think that is why I am probably going to go back to brunette with a bit of auburn showing through. I am a dishwater, mousy blonde and it can get tiring. Enjoyed my time at AVN's as a brunette.

Cheers and Guten abend have to go help people Essen und Trinken!!!

Astrid Shay :)

Wow you speak german! That just makes you even more attractive hun! Very gorgeous picks wish i could treat you to a nice dinner!

Lysandros
04-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Big talent with a great future !! :shock:

"Astrid" sounds anyway Germanic !? :wink:

lys :D

jaycanuck
04-14-2009, 11:16 PM
Damn...so fricken beautiful.

GroobySteven
04-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Either go to "A", or the "Updates" page - or the search page and enter "Astrid"

Danielle Foxx
04-14-2009, 11:39 PM
She's even prettier in person, extremely womanly and pleasant.

jaycanuck
04-14-2009, 11:59 PM

I love seeing that avatar every time. :)

samstl99
04-14-2009, 11:59 PM
Woo Hoo that is my girl Astrid...

funny thing is most have no idea how cool of a person you are Hon. By far the best person I know. I would do anything for you Astrid... but you know that already.

Cant wait for us spending time together at the ball game.

Danielle, Do you remember me pestering you with private messages on here about her? (so I was a pain in the ass). She is truly an amazing girl.. isnt she..*S*

Sean... I am glad that everything finally got worked out and she is out for everyone to see.

Hopefully this is just the start.

Astrid.. Give me a call this week.. Ok.

Sam

astridgirl
04-15-2009, 05:16 AM
Sam definitely and thanks for all the help you gave me initially. I really had no club of Hungangels and such and was irritated by the whole Type9models deal.

Danielle thank you so much again. You were so much help and just fun to be with and made me feel comfortable and welcome. Considering all the stuff that happened with the plane and getting in so late both u and Sammi were really accomadating. Havent seen any of those pics yet but hopefully they look good. Will have to get a Shemaleyum membership to check them out. Especially interested in the ones that you took Danielle since you have such an eye for it looking at the smaller pictures on the Canon when you shot.

Yeah unfortunately sometimes my face doesnt photograph as well and people will say I look better in person! LOL!! Definitely not a Kimber or a Danielle or a Yasmin or Celeste in front of the camera but its all good. Guess I have my own look hopefully people will enjoy.

Okay just came back from a photo shoot down in Chicago and had to be up at 6am to get down there so i am sorta beat.

Huggs all and thanks for the excitement over my pics. Working on a full website with someone right now so I hope there will be more pics and more video in the upcoming months when I move to L.A. next month.

cheers

Astrid Shay.

Willie Escalade
04-15-2009, 08:52 AM
I second that. She's smart as well. :D