PDA

View Full Version : Attaction to post-ops?

fordly66
04-10-2009, 01:55 PM
I have found myself to be attracted to post-op (women) for many years now. I was wondreing why this is. I find pre-ops attractive, but I don't think I would sleep with one. Is this wrong? Should I seek therapy. I don't live in Cali, so not everybody here is in therapy. Are there others out there like myself?

gaiseric
04-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Why don't you just accept your preferences and carry on with life. It's a lot better than screwing yourself up by continuing to ask 'Why.....' 8)

mbf
04-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Why should this be wrong? You have a post op fetish, whereas the majority on this site have a pre op fetish.

So what. you get off what you get off on. End of the story.

gaiseric
04-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Ditto with what mbf said 8)

MacShreach
04-10-2009, 04:16 PM
I have found myself to be attracted to post-op (women) for many years now. I was wondreing why this is. I find pre-ops attractive, but I don't think I would sleep with one. Is this wrong? Should I seek therapy. I don't live in Cali, so not everybody here is in therapy. Are there others out there like myself?

You like women......why is that worrying you? Okay, you like exotic women, you like, maybe, tall women, you like a certain androgyny of features, you like that killer dry humour (gets me every time)....But at the end, you like women. It's not even a fetish, it's just like preferring Latina or Indian women...it's just your taste in women.

Just enjoy the fact that these wonderful women exist at all and stop worrying about it.

jaycanuck
04-10-2009, 04:44 PM
First tgirl I dated was a post-op. Who cares... pre, post, GG, black, white...just go with what you like. You're the only one that matters when it comes to what you like.

phobun
04-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Yes, I like post-op women and GG women.

lahabra1976
04-10-2009, 05:47 PM

Yea I think there are plenty of others like you so no need to worry.

phobun
04-10-2009, 05:53 PM
FYI:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8338&highlight=postop

Planetsuzy has a post-op thread with more than 180 pages.

Who could not like this???...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/141_4_165.jpg

Danielle Foxx
04-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Yeah, we are horrible creatures that lurk in the night, it's like you think to yourself???

" How do I tell my parents I am in love with my great dane ralph ? "
or
" How do I tell mom and dad I like women to shit on my chest so I can rub it all over myself and maybe take a taste "

It's the same thing you know... That guilty feeling you have is what makes it special for you and EXTREMELY painful for anyone else.

We all have issues dude... I say... Go confess in Church. It's the only way you can be absolved of your sins.

TommyFoxtrot
04-11-2009, 12:53 AM

I was freaked out at even looking at Post-Op because I've seen 1 or 2 mangled ones. Just the diagram about how they chop up the penis freaks me out. But if you look at Danielle Foxx's for example, her pussy looks really nice.

I would be all about Post-Op. As long as they had the curves. I'm turned off by Broad shoulders and no ass.

Realgirls4me
04-11-2009, 01:07 AM
Why don't you just accept your preferences and carry on with life. It's a lot better than screwing yourself up by continuing to ask 'Why.....' 8)

Agree with this and what MBF said.

... Maybe it's that step, that extra step and all that it entails and signifies, that you are attracted to? Whatever it is, don't stress over it. It sounds like you are. ...It's what you prefer, and ???

Minutemouse9
04-11-2009, 04:03 AM
Why care? If you like the her what difference does it make it she pre-op or post-op?

:shrug

tsbrenda
04-11-2009, 04:28 AM
THESE POST OP
DO NOT LOOK BAD AT ALL

I was freaked out at even looking at Post-Op because I've seen 1 or 2 mangled ones. Just the diagram about how they chop up the penis freaks me out. But if you look at Danielle Foxx's for example, her pussy looks really nice.

I would be all about Post-Op. As long as they had the curves. I'm turned off by Broad shoulders and no ass.

tsbrenda
04-11-2009, 04:31 AM
more

THESE POST OP
DO NOT LOOK BAD AT ALL

Danielle Foxx
04-11-2009, 05:01 AM
THESE POST OP
DO NOT LOOK BAD AT ALL

3rd picture down is a genetic vagina lol

phobun
04-11-2009, 06:14 AM
I was freaked out at even looking at Post-Op because I've seen 1 or 2 mangled ones. Just the diagram about how they chop up the penis freaks me out.

Freaked! Ahhhhh!

Willie Escalade
04-11-2009, 12:58 PM
I like hot chicks...whether they have a natural vagina, a man-made one, or not one at all.

Willie Escalade
04-11-2009, 12:59 PM
I forgot Brittany Foxxx. Stunning!

Honestly, pictures do her no justice.

MacShreach
04-11-2009, 01:43 PM
I like hot chicks...whether they have a natural vagina, a man-made one, or not one at all.

I always knew you were a man of taste.

fordly66
04-11-2009, 02:25 PM
I guess I might have over-reacted. I really do like post-op women, and I can'thelp that, so oh well! Now I need to find one in Indiana. That might be a challenge. And Danielle, I think you are the best!

Castor_Troy05
04-11-2009, 03:58 PM
You know there are these things that look just like Post Op women, in some cases you can't even tell the difference. You should give them a try. I think they're called GG's or something.

No point stressing about it, you like what you like, who cares what anyone else says about it. Good luck on your hunt

peggygee
04-11-2009, 04:58 PM

We're just regular women.

We may have arrived here via a different route, but here
we are nontheless.

tsbrenda
04-12-2009, 04:09 PM
FULL WARNING ! DO NOT LOOK BELOW IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH

http://news.bmezine.com/2006/03/19/that-changed-the-course-of-the-interview/

tsbrenda
04-12-2009, 04:11 PM
NOPE ITS A TS I know because I know where I got the photo from

THESE POST OP
DO NOT LOOK BAD AT ALL

3rd picture down is a genetic vagina lol

phobun
04-12-2009, 06:52 PM
That has nothing to do with post-operative women, sicko.

peggygee
04-12-2009, 07:39 PM
That has nothing to do with post-operative women, sicko.

I concur with your statement.

The photos above have absolutely nothing to do with post op women,
or the surgical techniques utilized for GRS.

It was proffered for shock value, or as an example of body modification,
however it is not appropriate to this thread, and I would request that the
poster remove it.

alyssats
04-12-2009, 07:43 PM
ohhh my goshhh please

NYBURBS
04-12-2009, 07:49 PM
I have seen ppl after they killed themselves, and that includes doing a head on with a fast moving train... Yet NOTHING I have EVER seen comes close to being as fucking gross as those pictures I just viewed. Excuse me while I go vomit in my mouth a bit more.

MacShreach
04-12-2009, 07:56 PM

Fucking sick. I tell you, I never had much good to say about you before, and I've got a lot less now.

Bob's Tgirls
04-12-2009, 10:41 PM

The perfect answer. That goes for whatever your preference is (unless you're a pedophile of course)

Just enjoy what you like and don't worry about it.

Danielle Foxx
04-13-2009, 12:57 AM
CAN WE PLEASE GET RID OF THESE FUCKING DISGUSTING PICTURES???

TommyFoxtrot
04-13-2009, 02:48 AM
Photos like that really just make me want to close out my account, burn every last TS DVD I have and walk the hell away. If those pictures (and the others I've seen here) are what swims around the mind of a longtime follower of this genre---I want no part of it. That and all the other crap is just too damn much. :frustrated

TommyFoxtrot
04-13-2009, 02:53 AM

I just want to say that I had nothing to do with those pictures being posted. When I said "mangled ones" I meant post-op models where the result looked nothing like a vagina, and wasn't very aesthetically pleasing regardless.

Danielle Foxx
04-13-2009, 03:33 AM
And the pictures are still there...

Jericho
04-13-2009, 03:52 AM
And the pictures are still there...

I think the pictures should stay.
Not as what is, but what isn't an example of this subject.
(Plus, it serves as a prime example of the idiocy of some posters)

tsbrenda
04-13-2009, 08:40 AM
YOU GOT NERVES WITH THAT AVATAR

I have to see in real life much much more then what you have seen

THAT i NOW DELETED EXCEPT FOR THE LINK/URL

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE DO AND WHAT GOES ON EVERY DAY :twisted: :evil: :!:

Fucking sick. I tell you, I never had much good to say about you before, and I've got a lot less now.

phobun
04-13-2009, 09:19 AM

You're a freak

MacShreach
04-13-2009, 09:22 AM

Don't try to equate a picture of a stage show with a well-built babe in it to the sick, perverted, disgusting pictures you posted, you sick fuck.

Since you have no possible clue as to what I have seen, save your bullshit for someone who is impressed by you.

People who do things such as you showed should be long-term residents in mental institutions, since they are clearly a danger to themselves and probably others, and if you identify with these lunatics, then that's where you belong too. Their diseased fetishes and obsessions have nothing at all to do with transsexual women, pre or post op.

Oh yes, and learn to fucking spell. "Than" is spelled with an "A"--like arsehole.

:puke :puke

MacShreach
04-13-2009, 09:30 AM
And now that we have cleared the air, just to remind you what those of us who are attracted to post-operative transsexual women are actually on about, here: Ariana.

(Posted on another site recently)

tsbrenda
04-13-2009, 09:35 AM
YOUR MOMMA HAD A SICK PERSON THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU

http://www.bmezine.com/

phobun is a freak

phobun
04-13-2009, 09:42 AM
People who do things such as you showed should be long-term residents in mental institutions, since they are clearly a danger to themselves and probably others, and if you identify with these lunatics, then that's where you belong too.
As it is, these folks are on the streets of Hollywood, screaming at people who aren't really there.
Oh, the things she's seen, indeed!
After seeing those non-relevant and perverse photos she posted, I'm wondering how she actually holds it together long enough to find a computer terminal at all.

MacShreach
04-13-2009, 09:55 AM
People who do things such as you showed should be long-term residents in mental institutions, since they are clearly a danger to themselves and probably others, and if you identify with these lunatics, then that's where you belong too.
As it is, these folks are on the streets of Hollywood, screaming at people who aren't really there.
After seeing those non-relevant and perverse photos she posted, I'm wondering how she actually holds it together long enough to find a computer terminal at all.

LOL "TS" Brenda has a long history of being a nutcase, and the worrying thing is the symptoms are getting worse.

tsbrenda
04-14-2009, 04:52 AM
as your avatar.

I am a medical doctor and I see things that are disturbing.

this stuff is all body modification free silicone injections, penile inversion,baby oil injections, tattoos and much much more.

people on here saying others are gay
if you do oral sex or anal sex to a ts/tv/tg/cd.

these are the people on this site

your are just a clown

LOL "TS" Brenda has a long history of being a genius, and the worrying thing is the symptoms are getting worse.

phobun
04-14-2009, 09:51 AM
I am a medical doctor and I see things that are disturbing.

You're too stupid to be even a quack.

Freak.

MacShreach
04-14-2009, 10:02 AM
I am a medical doctor

MacShreach
04-14-2009, 05:35 PM
blblblbbll "TS" Brenda has a long history

Fucking mutt hasn't even got the brains to take the quote-marks off the "TS" Brenda in the bit of my quote that got modified.

What does it stand for, Brenda? "The Sicko?"

tsbrenda
04-14-2009, 11:09 PM
PHOTOS SHALL STAY

Danielle Foxx
04-14-2009, 11:37 PM
Hey Brenda, you're an ass!

fordly66
04-15-2009, 12:15 AM
All this, because I asked a simple little question. Seems like there is always something wierd when post-op is mentioned! Meanwhile, I need my eyes removed! Thanks Brenda. And Danielle, if I lived close to you.........Man!

Jericho
04-15-2009, 12:21 AM
All this, because I asked a simple little question.

There are no simple questions on HA...Only simple posters! :lol:

MacShreach
04-15-2009, 12:46 AM
All this, because I asked a simple little question. Seems like there is always something wierd when post-op is mentioned! Meanwhile, I need my eyes removed! Thanks Brenda. And Danielle, if I lived close to you.........Man!

Fordly, "TS" Brenda has been a whacko for years. Don't blame yourself.

Now I want everyone to listen. If you are using Firefox, you can download a Greasemonkey script called Mondo Pita that will allow you to block people like "TS" Brenda, who pollute the board with their depravity.

All it takes is a couple of clicks (click) (click) and I will never have to look at "TS" Brenda's insanity, or loathesome pictures, again.

Lovely, it really is. Bye Brenda.

Danielle Foxx
04-15-2009, 02:47 AM
I don't understand why this scum has continued access to this forum... It's one of those HA things that make no sense to me.

It's time for a MOD to ban some idiots and clean house.

Danielle Foxx
04-15-2009, 03:17 AM

Fordly, "TS" Brenda has been a whacko for years. Don't blame yourself.

Now I want everyone to listen. If you are using Firefox, you can download a Greasemonkey script called Mondo Pita that will allow you to block people like "TS" Brenda, who pollute the board with their depravity.

All it takes is a couple of clicks (click) (click) and I will never have to look at "TS" Brenda's insanity, or loathesome pictures, again.

Lovely, it really is. Bye Brenda.

Could you help me by PMing me? I have a mac and basically I am an idiot when it comes to these things

fordly66
04-15-2009, 11:37 PM
All this, because I asked a simple little question.

There are no simple questions on HA...Only simple posters! :lol: